Stellar Equipment outerwear???

The Instagram algorithm/Skynet has started populating my feed with (YET ANOTHER) outerwear option called Stellar Equipment. I have to say...based on looks they look pretty solid but have absolutely no beta on them. Anyone tried them on? Skied in 'em? Anywhere close to worth the money?

Just curious. Sometimes really good stuff actually comes from weird places. Thought I'd ask the hive mind here.

No personal experience, but I’ve followed them for a while. It would appear to be good products made by good people. They’ve got a strong crew and real skiers. A bit more like Norrona then Elevenate on the Scandi scale

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

they are buying my brand name keyword for their shitty ads with google adwords...they were reported , removed and then came back ....notice how their products come up under search for my brand.....also their name and ads appear under my heading brand name over on side....their name looks more like retailer,.... deceptive predatory strategy.. don't buy , made in asia for $37 and want suckers to give them $499... a few other brands were riding us too, but they were reported and did not come back...only these fools

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scum.png 
Views:	65 
Size:	221.9 KB 
ID:	317371

Quote Originally Posted by MiCol View Post
    they are buying my brand name keyword for their shitty ads with google adwords...they were reported , removed and then came back ....notice how their products come up under search for my brand.....also their name and ads appear under my heading brand name over on side....their name looks more like retailer,.... deceptive predatory strategy.. don't buy , made in asia for $37 and want suckers to give them $499... a few other brands were riding us too, but they were reported and did not come back...only these fools

Attachment 317370
    Well fuck that. Adding Stellar to my boycott list!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

That's life.

Quote Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known as Leavenworth Skier View Post
    That's life.
    for scum that do it

actually Google adwords team once said a company would be banished from advertising with them for using other brands trade names
    maybe that changed over time to meet quarterly earnings....$$$$$$$

ftr this is paid for advertising by Steller...not organic , not accident...
    Google ad reps told me over phone that this type of action would get you banished from being able to advertise on google adwords..

paid
    Name:  scum2.png
Views: 149
Size:  103.5 KB