Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Have had some version of the RX 100 for years now and they are great cameras...easy call to recommend them. I've only taken it out for skiing once (have impatient ski buddies) but was impressed by the images. Have the VII now and love it for the lens reach and AF speed. Lens isn't as bright as the older versions but I mainly shoot in the daytime and thought it would be a good trade off for the 200mm.

The new 20 1.8 G lens is sitting on my desk, just delivered, can't wait to go to NM next week and shoot some landscapes and stars the A7R IV.

Quote Originally Posted by auvgeek View Post
    What a steal, man! Congrats. Hope it works well for ya.
    Thanks. Hopefully I'll get a chance to shoot something interesting with it soon.

Scored a pair of the BD poles with the grip mount for their Whippet attachment. I think it's going to make a great monopod. The rod diameter for the Whippet attachment is the same as a tripod mount, but the thread pitch is a bit tighter. Gotta dig around and find my tap and die set, probably wait until martial law is lifted, but assuming it works to cut some rod stock and make a post I'll start another thread with photos.