Sociopath of the year goes to: LORI VALLOW

Can't possibly be the only person following this. Glad the case is getting more coverage these past couple weeks. There is surely a lot of behind the scenes shit they are not releasing but here are a few cliff notes:

- Lori Vallow is the mother of two children JJ (6), Tylee (17) who haven't been seen since September
    - She is involved in some sort of doomsday cult, and her current husband (Chad Daybell) is an apocalyptic novel writer
    - There have been 3 mysterious deaths surrounding Vallow and Daybell over the past couple months: Charles Vallow (L. Vallow's ex husband), Alex Cox (L. Vallow's brother, who killed Charles Vallow), and Tammy Daybell (Daybell's wife)
    - When the children's grandparents reported them missing in November and police checked in with Vallow in Idaho, she lied about their location and the next day had fled to Hawaii with Daybell

"Lori Vallow, the Idaho mother who fled to Hawaii amid questions about the disappearance of her two children, was ordered held on $5 million bail; Fox Nation host and former prosecutor Nancy Grace weighs in. Her missing daughter, 17-year-old Tylee Ryan, was last seen on surveillance video at the entrance of Yellowstone National Park, which sprawls across Wyoming, Montana and Idaho, on Sept. 8. A photo from that day, later obtained by authorities from Lori Vallow’s iCloud account, showed Vallow, her brother Alex Cox, and her underage children, Tylee and JJ, at the national park.
    The two children, originally from Arizona, have been missing since September. Vallow and her new and fifth husband, Chad Daybell, were found in Hawaii in January. The couple fled Idaho in November after authorities came to perform a wellness check on JJ at their home but failed to locate him.

Three people connected with the couple have died in recent months, including Lori's former and fourth husband Charles Vallow, in July. Her brother, Alex Cox, died in December and Daybell's former wife, Tammy Daybell, died in October. Her death is under investigation. Cox shot and killed Charles Vallow in Arizona and claimed self-defense. He was never arrested. The test results on Tammy Daybell's remains and on Alex Cox have not yet been released.

Neighbors told investigators with the Rexburg Police Department that JJ had played with their son multiple times since Vallow moved into the apartment complex with her two children around Sept. 1, KSL.com reported, citing court documents. Vallow told a child, who had knocked on her townhome door later in the month looking for JJ, that her son had gone to Louisiana to spend time with his grandmother.

Investigators later determined that information was false – JJ’s grandmother was the one to report him missing on Nov. 25, prompting authorities to perform a welfare check on the 7-year-old. After failing to find JJ, police executed search warrants on three apartments in the same Idaho complex rented by Vallow, Cox and a third person, Melani Pawlowski, who is Vallow’s niece.

Authorities seized a 2018 Jeep Wrangler with a Texas license plate registered to Charles Vallow, Fox 10 Phoenix reported. Tylee reportedly regularly drove the vehicle before her disappearance.

Back in Arizona, Pawlowski had been locked in a child custody battle with her ex-husband, Brandon Boudreaux. Boudreaux called 911 on Oct. 2 after a bullet struck his Tesla’s window outside his home in Gilbert, Ariz. He reported seeing a rifle with a silencer come out of the rear window of the same 2018 Jeep Wrangler.

"Brandon believed Melani, his wife at the time, had a million dollars of reasons to have him killed” and was “hoping to cash in on the policy to help support the cult that she is believed to be a part of," court documents stated.
    "Melani's knowledge of the whereabouts of her aunt's two missing children and her unwillingness to cooperate with law enforcement is daunting and her current husband has told law enforcement that Melani says sometimes children are full of light and then just like that they go dark," the same court filing stated, according to Fox 10.

Vallow was arrested Thursday in Kauai on multiple charges, including two felony counts of desertion and nonsupport of dependent children, as well as resisting or obstructing police officers, criminal solicitation to commit a crime and contempt of court. She’s being held on a $5 million bond at Kauai Community Correctional Center. She appeared in court Friday to contest her extradition to Idaho. "

With Rexburg being only about 40 minutes away from me, this has been on the news here for a while now.

Basically, my theory is there has to be more to this story being kept under wraps than authorities are letting on.

Leaving aside all the mysterious dying, shooting, and body exhuming (which holy fuck that's a lot of coincidental death), I cannot understand how a minor child with special needs can disappear for 6 months before anyone does anything about it, almost 3 months of which has direct blood relatives basically screaming that there is a problem.
    Live Free or Die

Why did it take this long to arrest this woman?

^^^
    because she lives in a town run by the magical underwear people.

Coach had a shiny forehead too. Just sayin

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Extradited back to the States to Rexburg under a $5m bail. Successfully petitioned to have bail reduced to $1m but Bondsmen won't work with her. Not sure if because she's a flight and/or suicide (cult/pact) risk or because they just don't like it. I assume they don't' get paid if the client doesn't show for trail for whatever reason, including suicide or other cause of death.

Poor kids, no way they're found alive. Sad case. Will be interesting if the whole truth comes out.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

Quote Originally Posted by beaterdit View Post
    Poor kids, no way they're found alive.
    I can't read that shit, as I know the kids are dead. I hope they hang the cunt and fuck it up so she strangles to death. Or just do us a solid bitch and do it yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnjam View Post
    ^^^
    because she lives in a town run by the magical underwear people.
    Yeah, Rexburg can go fuck itself. Tons of self-righteous ones there. One of the more clueless deadzones in America.

As feared, looks like they found the kids bodies

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52988434

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

She's a sociopath, but this thread hasn't aged well, she seems to have a lot of competition now.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Carole Baskins gotta up her game. 1 husband fed to tigers? Ain't shit on this bitch.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Kids are missing since last September and they just get a search warrant for the husband's property? WTF?

Their may be a lot of pretenders but the competition for sociopath of the century is over, even with 80 years to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Skistack View Post
    Kids are missing since last September and they just get a search warrant for the husband's property? WTF?
    Me thinks the LEO's in that town knew what was up as Chad Daybell was a well-known and upstanding member of the "community" they just didn't want to frazzle the community too much by investigating one of their own. I guess we're going to see if Chad Daybell had evil spirits in him when they fry his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Skistack View Post
    They actually did search the property in either December or January (forget which). But it was a different scene then, with snow on the ground.

There are pics taken from a helicopter of the cops searching in a very specific area of a large field behind a barn. It appears like the cops were tipped on where to look. Suspect the mom probably broke down and confessed. Maybe she thinks she can blame it on Daybell, and get a lighter sentence.

Carol Fuckin Baskins