Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 57
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    30,526

    IS 5G a Health Hazard That will kill Millions?

    What if you got cancer but had faster downloads? What to do?

    5G is a massive biological experiment inflicted on the public without informed consent, with no prior safety testing, and with credible scientific evidence indicating this technology will prove harmful to health and fatal to some.
    Once 4G/5G antennas are densely installed in communities around the globe, no one will be able to escape continuous, involuntary exposure to non-ionizing radiation. The unborn child, young children, the elderly, and people with chronic illnesses, microwave sickness, or compromised immune systems will be particularly vulnerable.

    The 2015 International EMF Scientist Appeal. signed by more than 240 scientists with published peer-reviewed research on the biologic and health effects of wireless radiation states:

    “Numerous recent scientific publications have shown that EMF affects living organisms at levels well below most international and national guidelines. Effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being in humans. Damage goes well beyond the human race, as there is growing evidence of harmful effects to both plant and animal life.”



    https://stop5ginternational.org/why-say-no-to-5g/

  2. #2
    DJSapp's Avatar
    DJSapp is online now (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    All over NCal
    Posts
    6,371
    Fat fuck bubbas are not erosion.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    30,526
    You did that, too? I haven't noticed any changes for the better...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    9,300ft
    Posts
    17,996
    Lol extremely low power non ionizing radiation that has less energy than visual sunlight is gonna give us all the cancers!
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,367
    OK tumor

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    An der Schützenfest
    Posts
    3,434
    CBD Oil rubbed on the knob = Problem solved.

    The floggings will continue until morale improves.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    slc
    Posts
    11,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathelmet View Post
    CBD Oil rubbed on the knob = Problem solved.
    Heh.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missoula, MT
    Posts
    20,625
    It's not a tumah!
    No longer stuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    48,537


    Why are the tinfoil hats always pointy? Wouldn't a tinfoil skullcap work just as well? And be significantly more stylish?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    6,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Meathelmet View Post
    rub on the knob
    Hell, what can't be fixed by rubbing on your knob?
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    All ye punterz! Leave thine stupid heavy skis in the past, or at least in the resort category, for the age of lightweight pussy sticks is upon us! Behold! Keep up with the randocommandos on their carbon blades of shortness! Break thine tibias into spiral splinters with pintech extravagance!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,864
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post


    Why are the tinfoil hats always pointy? Wouldn't a tinfoil skullcap work just as well? And be significantly more stylish?
    Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  49.1 KB

    "Fashion-forward tin foil hats for the gullible who want to stand out in a tin-foil crowd.. Just because you are a dipshit, doesn't mean you shouldn't look good!"

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The Cone of Uncertainty
    Posts
    48,537
    ha. there ya go.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    7,107
    Don't forget your little buddy!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	71-9elozuzL._SL1000_.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	165.7 KB 
ID:	317257

    Makes sure your cat's thoughts are its own.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    2 hours from anything
    Posts
    8,146
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    What if you got cancer but had faster downloads? What to do?

    5G is a massive biological experiment inflicted on the public without informed consent, with no prior safety testing, and with credible scientific evidence indicating this technology will prove harmful to health and fatal to some.
    Once 4G/5G antennas are densely installed in communities around the globe, no one will be able to escape continuous, involuntary exposure to non-ionizing radiation. The unborn child, young children, the elderly, and people with chronic illnesses, microwave sickness, or compromised immune systems will be particularly vulnerable.

    The 2015 International EMF Scientist Appeal. signed by more than 240 scientists with published peer-reviewed research on the biologic and health effects of wireless radiation states:

    “Numerous recent scientific publications have shown that EMF affects living organisms at levels well below most international and national guidelines. Effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being in humans. Damage goes well beyond the human race, as there is growing evidence of harmful effects to both plant and animal life.”



    https://stop5ginternational.org/why-say-no-to-5g/
    No

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    10,020
    I would like to hear Ron Johnson's opinion on this before just blindly accepting Neufox's opinion.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Access to Granlibakken
    Posts
    7,441
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/16/s...ss-cancer.html

    Sat next to someone at the bar who asked me if I’d read the free local newspaper sitting there. ‘Yep, skimmed it’. Turns out she was the author of a long ass letter to the editor on the 5g conspiracy.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    16,388
    I thought this was a DSM thread so didn't click on it at first.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    12,112
    Best as I can tell there is no evidence on the risk of 5G . . . . or the safety. Just a lot of speculation on risks on one side, and dismissal of any concerns on the other. If we've learned anything over the years is that technology often has unanticipated ill effects. More research seems warranted. What's the hurry, unless you're Huawei?

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    the vails
    Posts
    1,958
    It's been mentioned in other threads, but there is a real threat to weather forecasting because of 5g frequencies causing interference with water vapor satellites.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    9,300ft
    Posts
    17,996
    Quote Originally Posted by zartagen View Post
    It's been mentioned in other threads, but there is a real threat to weather forecasting because of 5g frequencies causing interference with water vapor satellites.
    This is a real problem.

    So is texting and driving.

    Cancer from cellphones isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Suckramento
    Posts
    19,451
    Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Hell, what can't be fixed by rubbing on your knob?
    Compulsive masturbation disorder?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.


  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    champlain valley
    Posts
    4,892
    Quote Originally Posted by SKIP IN7RO View Post
    OK tumor
    Hahaha


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    livin the dream
    Posts
    3,676
    I am planning a project that places a crew a few feet away from cell antennas on the roof of a building. A consultant placed the FCC radiation exposure limit at 6 minutes...

    These things must exponentially become much safer the further away you are? I sure hope so...


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Posts
    11,426
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    You did that, too? I haven't noticed any changes for the better...
    I’d check to be sure that you got the shiny side out. It makes a difference.

    Quote Originally Posted by SKIP IN7RO View Post
    OK tumor
    Good one.
    And I guess that I just don't know

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    19,739
    Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  49.1 KB

    "Fashion-forward tin foil hats for the gullible who want to stand out in a tin-foil crowd.. Just because you are a dipshit, doesn't mean you shouldn't look good!"
    A tinfoil fedora?

    That’s two strikes.

    ETA: just noticed the goatee. Back to the dugout.
    I still call it The Jake.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •