WTB: Single BD carbon ski pole with FlicklockPro

Looking for a single BD pole with carbon lower and aluminum upper half, with FlicklockPro (metal) clamp. Anyone have a lonely single?

Bump

what a bummer. there was one (white, blue, black) two weeks ago at the REI garage sale. like a single, also looking for its friend

^ Lol, yeah, kind of a longshot.

If you really get desperate I'd buy yours as I have a mismatched set (one BD carbon and one BD alloy). Consider it?

If some sort of exchange begins around this thread, I'm looking for a replacement AL lower that broke

^ Check this out for parts: https://www.blackdiamondequipment.co...ng/spare-parts

Still figuring out what to do Lee, I don't have a single but I'll let you know if I buy a pair just to get a single.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahar View Post
    If some sort of exchange begins around this thread, I'm looking for a replacement AL lower that broke
    I've got an AL lower. You can have it for $ 0/ but you have to pick up from North Van or from Whistler

p.m. me during the last week of march if yer still looking. Might have a full single, or top half single kicking around by then.
    Master of mediocrity.

Really I just need a top half of a carbon Whippet. Don't even need the spike head, just the top tube with FlicklickPro clamp (for a 16mm lower shaft). But nobody is going to have that.

We have a few of them kickin' around but might need em for replacements during the rest of our operating season. I'll let u know if they're available at the end of march, but pm me, cause i'll likely forget this request. We use the B.D. adjustable poles as rentals for our heliski guests and pretty much have various pieces of spare parts from all vintages and materials of their offerings.
    Master of mediocrity.