whats th eproblem with my I N F L A T i O N thread tgr??

i saw people tried to bandwagon it as anti-immigrant?? wtf was that/ its not my fault people can't read what I actually said.

Please tell me why it was pulled/ all I said was liberals want an open border ,to try and keep low labor costs. I never post anything "racist" am offended an important subject like inflation was nerfed.

you guys post a lot more controversial subjects.

Just because your users are Liberals-does not give them the right to steamroll that thread off the padded room.

ty/keep up the good work/love your website

p.s. >maybe pull the Vail "come visit Vail " story.temporarily ..out of respect for the Dead skier
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

i see another thread was nerfed ,from a different user

Maybe,you should give infractions to those using them maliciously ..i reported only like one person in the last few years-that's not my gig
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Even mulvaney recently said youre in desperate need of immigrants. Your racism is showing. The facts are pretty obvious

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Even mulvaney recently said youre in desperate need of immigrants. Your racism is showing. The facts are pretty obvious

you cant take one word out of context and use it as a weapon/reported

Snowflake too

Quote Originally Posted by baron View Post
    all I said was liberals want an open border
    No, the overwhelming majority of us do not. But major sectors of our economy require a controlled flow of managed immigration. There isn't an economist in the country who disagrees with that.

I’ve NEVER heard a liberal ever say they want open boarders. It’s a stupid term and sales pitch brought to us by Fog News. A network full of shill dumb fucks.

Baron hearts the fabioName:  IMG_20200223_050852.jpeg
Views: 644
Size:  28.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    No, the overwhelming majority of us do not. But major sectors of our economy require a controlled flow of managed immigration. There isn't an economist in the country who disagrees with that.
    Agreed! ; but channeling the discussion about open borders into an immigration issue is a totally different thing.

Unchallenged borders are an open door to Drug Cartels, terrorism ,even possible mass murder now that Fentenol is in the mix. A small amount in the water supply could kill millions of people. Opium addiction is a huge problem too-and we cant grow opium in America(as far as I know)

If you agree that no one is talking about it.... why are you bringing it up?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Agreed! ; but channeling the discussion about open borders into an immigration issue is a totally different thing.

Unchallenged borders are an open door to Drug Cartels, terrorism ,even possible mass murder now that Fentenol is in the mix. A small amount in the water supply could kill millions of people. Opium addiction is a huge problem too-and we cant grow opium in America(as far as I know)
    Lol... there’s so much here.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

OP do you realize that without immigrants having babies, the USAs population would be declining?

Have you recently had a stroke? Traumatic brain injury?
    Vibes

you cant take one word out of context and use it as a weapon/reported
    Why not? It is done daily by POTUS. Why should the citizenship be held to a higher standards. Maybe we can start a real discourse of the so called conservatives give the lying leader the boot. Until then, shut the fuck up with your out of context whining.

We don’t need to grow opium in the US. The largest producers and distributors of opiates on the entire planet are US based pharmaceutical companies... and they do that shit in a lab.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

But those are run by true Americans. You must be wrong. Non immigrants could never do things to harm Americans. Never