Enforcer 110 vs Sick Day 114 or Other

I'm looking at buying my first new pair of skis looooong time and I'm curious if people have compared the Enforcer 110 versus the Sick Day 114s or other similar skis.

I'm looking for a one-ski quiver type of ski that will be really good for in-bounds powder turns and skiing the leftover crud, but definitely want more of a soft-snow ski that still performs well other places. I am 6'0" 205lbs and typically ski in trees and tighter chutes where having some maneuverability is key. I'm not much for skiing switch anymore, so I don't mind having a more directional ski.

I've demoed the Enforcer 104s on a deep day and they definitely were not enough ski for it, but I don't want to write off the entire Nordica line because of it.

Curious to hear people's thoughts on the skis mentioned above or any other recommendations you might have.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Enforcer 110 floats much better than the 104. It’s very much a contender for the role you seek. At your size, try the 191. It skis short and the 110 isn’t a hard ski to manage. The weakness is that it isn’t a high speed crud crusher, though. Don’t have time on the Line, so no comparison there.
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Man View Post
    Enforcer 110 floats much better than the 104. It’s very much a contender for the role you seek. At your size, try the 191. It skis short and the 110 isn’t a hard ski to manage. The weakness is that it isn’t a high speed crud crusher, though. Don’t have time on the Line, so no comparison there.
    Thanks for giving me some insight on the 110 vs 104, that's what I was worried about most. I mean 6 mm doesn't sound like much of a difference until you think the ski is wider in the tips and tails too.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk