FS: Dynafit Titans (28.5), Marker Dukes, Marker Barons, Mystery Ranch Blackjack

Dynafit Titan - 28.5 - $25 + Shipping - These are in OK shape, but definitely have been used showing regular wear and tear. The liners have been baked and include blue Superfeet insoles. Booster straps are included as well. Sole blocks are just the AT versions (I don't have the alpine soles).

I actually didn't tour on these really (use Mercurys), but rather skied these inbounds with Dukes/Barons. I am selling as I just got a regular pair of Technicas for inbounds.

Would make a good touring boot for someone.

Name:  image0.jpeg
Views: 308
Size:  125.2 KB

Name:  image1.jpeg
Views: 307
Size:  86.8 KB

Name:  image2.jpeg
Views: 313
Size:  94.9 KB

Name:  image3.jpeg
Views: 311
Size:  90.0 KB

Name:  image4.jpeg
Views: 304
Size:  106.7 KB

Maker Baron - $25 + Shipping - These were mounted once on a pair of Praxis BCs. Definitely lots of wear, but they work totally fine. Honestly I never toured in these as they were on resort skis -> just thought I would tour side country by never really did. Just used ultralight Dynafit setup for that.

Selling because I got Look Pivots for these skis to use with Technica alpine boots.

Name:  image5.jpeg
Views: 294
Size:  92.3 KB

Name:  image6.jpeg
Views: 298
Size:  92.1 KB

Name:  image7.jpeg
Views: 301
Size:  76.3 KB

Name:  image8.jpeg
Views: 299
Size:  89.2 KB

Maker Duke - $25 + Shipping - These were mounted once on a pair of Praxis Protests. Basically same story as the Barons above.

Selling because I got Look Pivots for these skis to use with Technica alpine boots.

Name:  image9.jpeg
Views: 301
Size:  91.6 KB

Name:  image10.jpeg
Views: 293
Size:  91.0 KB

Name:  image11.jpeg
Views: 279
Size:  119.5 KB

Name:  image12.jpeg
Views: 296
Size:  85.6 KB

Mystery Ranch Blackjack Airbag - $100 + Shipping - This is a very well made airbag that uses compressed air. It is in great shape other than some minor tears on inner pockets. Lots of room (it is ~45L) and I used extensively for touring the past 4 years. I have the instruction booklet and backup items, like o-rings, stickers for canister, etc. For full disclosure, Mystery Ranch does not make this bag anymore.

I am selling because I purchased a BD Jetforce bag so I could travel more easily and not have to empty the container and then refill at the destination.

Name:  image0.jpeg
Views: 299
Size:  88.8 KB

Name:  image1.jpeg
Views: 297
Size:  82.5 KB

Name:  image2.jpeg
Views: 287
Size:  120.1 KB

Name:  image3.jpeg
Views: 286
Size:  133.5 KB

Name:  image4.jpeg
Views: 280
Size:  109.0 KB

Name:  image5.jpeg
Views: 275
Size:  123.6 KB

Name:  image6.jpeg
Views: 285
Size:  100.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PM sent on Barons

FS: Dynafit Titans (28.5), Marker Dukes, Marker Barons, Mystery Ranch Blackjack

What size are the Barons and Dukes? Might be interested in Barons if they’re a small and teleidaho doesn’t take them.
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Damn he seems cool.

What year are boots and marker dukes? And watching post above to see size? Very interested, been looking for a way to get into and try a touring set up

Barons are going to Teleidaho (they are a size Large)

Dukes are a size Large and available.

Eagle28 - honestly I’m not totally sure what year either is. The Dukes may be around 2010-ish, but admittedly that’s a total guess.

The Titans are more recent, as I had a pair of Titans before this pair that I actually toured in and destroyed via boot packing rocky features in the Eastern Sierra. So I think this pair is around 2013 ish. But that’s a guess.

That is a killer deal on the BlackJack. They last forever and your appears to be in great shape.

BlackJack sold as well.

Pm sent on dukes

Dukes sold. Only boots left.

Boots sold. Everything is gone.

Very good to pass on gear that you don’t need at a low price to fellow mags. I moved along a lot of great gear in the fall to established mags. It’s what makes the community special, the sharing of gear and knowledge