Anybody know anyone in Pomeroy customer service

So Polmeroy resorts bought Alyeska, but left the same terrible management in place.

I'm not going to get into the absolutely terrible customer service and care at the resort with one of the highest pass prices in the country (I'm not 16 anymore). I'm just looking for someone in the Pomeroy corporation who might be receptive to listening to some constructive criticism about their new property.

I've searched, sent the generic info@pomeroy.com emails etc. just looking for an actual person to talk to. If anyone knows anyone let me know. Thanks.
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

Ask for bob.... if can’t fix it, nobody can.

$89 is FAR from even "one" of the highest pass prices in the country...maybe you meant highest in the coUnty you live in? $89 is about average these days..

Try vail at about $200/day, park shitty for just under $200/day.....

Good luck with anyone listening to a customer up there...captive audience...

He's talking about the $1400 season pass, guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    $89 is FAR from even "one" of the highest pass prices in the country...maybe you meant highest in the coUnty you live in? $89 is about average these days..

Try vail at about $200/day, park shitty for just under $200/day.....

Good luck with anyone listening to a customer up there...captive audience...
    I can buy and Ikon and and Epic Pass for the same price as an Alyeska pass.

Quote Originally Posted by ak_powder_monkey View Post
    I can buy and Ikon and and Epic Pass for the same price as an Alyeska pass.
    But you’d spend more in airfare to use those passes. Just ski Peak 4 in town, the grooming is far better.

cork the Jammin Salmon when he comes up to chew your ass ask him. His wife is in management. I wouldn't be surprised if skiing turns out to be a money loser if they don't shut that part down.
    off your knees Louie

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    He's talking about the $1400 season pass, guy.
    $1400 is pretty on par for most major ski resorts. Aspen, Jackson Hole, Alta/Bird, Sugarloaf (new england pass), Sun Valley are all more expensive if you buy a season pass at these individual resorts.

What's so bad about their customer service?

Dude, nobody cares what your fat back seat ass has to say about customer service at Alyeska. It’s been a great season here on the hill and in the real world.
    You have no clue what it takes to manage a ski area, STFU or GTFO.
    Pomeroy CO. Didn’t want anything to do with the ski hill, all they wanted was the hotel, but they are symbiotic and a package deal. The more complaints they hear about the ski operation, the shorter the life span of the lifts will be. They don’t care that you don’t like delayed openings and limited grooming.

Signed,
    Self employed jaded local of 20 years
    Last edited by m17504; 02-19-2020 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Hit send too soon

I’ve been really appreciative of the changes they’ve made to chair six this year. Fun to get laps on it after 430. Seems like the race program has been welcomed back. Been a super fun season.

Quote Originally Posted by m17504 View Post

Signed,
    Self employed jaded local of 20 years
    there can only b so many jaded locals in the world today take a lap

Quote Originally Posted by m17504 View Post
    Dude, nobody cares what your fat back seat ass has to say about customer service at Alyeska. It’s been a great season here on the hill and in the real world.
    You have no clue what it takes to manage a ski area, STFU or GTFO.
    Pomeroy CO. Didn’t want anything to do with the ski hill, all they wanted was the hotel, but they are symbiotic and a package deal. The more complaints they hear about the ski operation, the shorter the life span of the lifts will be. They don’t care that you don’t like delayed openings and limited grooming.
    I'm pretty sure those hotels would be empty without the ski lifts. They go hand in hand. there's many hotels at the base of ski resorts in the US that are seasonal, but despite how beautiful of a setting those hotels are in, they don't draw crowds unless the lifts are spinning so it makes more financial sense to only have those hotels open from Dec-April..... and grooming makes the tourist happy.

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    $1400 is pretty on par for most major ski resorts. Aspen, Jackson Hole, Alta/Bird, Sugarloaf (new england pass), Sun Valley are all more expensive if you buy a season pass at these individual resorts.

What's so bad about their customer service?
    Just FYI Alyeska is not in the same league as any of those resorts. Not even close.

Anyway it was a long shot.

Quote Originally Posted by STLHD View Post
    I’ve been really appreciative of the changes they’ve made to chair six this year. Fun to get laps on it after 430. Seems like the race program has been welcomed back. Been a super fun season.
    Ummm.... What changes on chair 6? One day last year they ran chair six till 8:30 pm. Place shuts down at a hard 8 now.

8pm outside Anchorage in the winter? My toes say no thanks!
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ak_powder_monkey View Post
    Just FYI Alyeska is not in the same league as any of those resorts. Not even close.

Anyway it was a long shot.
    Move to one of those other places and get your moneys worth?

Patrick, Is this going to end like your last sword swallowing?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gwood.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	202.8 KB 
ID:	316788
    Scientists now have decisive molecular evidence that humans and chimpanzees once had a common momma and that this lineage had previously split from monkeys.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Shirley monk if you sent them some awesome watermarked intellectual properties they would see the error of their ways
    and comp your overpriced pass and run the lifts all night for you
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno