NSR: Toyota 4Runner Wheels/Tires in W.WA

I'm going to put these up on CL, but figured I would try here in order to avoid the fuckery of that site. As the title says, I have a set of 20 inch wheels and tires that are new but that I don't have any use for.

These are 20x7 wheels with 245/60R20 Yokohama Geolander tires. They have less than 100 miles on them, as I pulled them off when I got it home. I've already moved them a couple of times, and don't feel like doing it again. Price includes wheels, tires, tpms sensors and lug nuts.

They're going on CL for $800 for the set of 4, but I'll post 'em here for $700. Will also sell the matching spare along with them if someone wants the set of 5.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2369.JPG 
Views:	105 
Size:	616.0 KB 
ID:	315917

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2370.JPG 
Views:	88 
Size:	526.0 KB 
ID:	315918

Bump.

good deal

Local sale only? No idea about the logistics of shipping tires but sounds pricey I guess... Haha.

Yeah, local only. I'm happy to throw them in the back of the car and drive somewhere within 100 or so miles of North Bend, WA, but there's no way in hell I'm shipping these things. They take up a lot of space, and I don't want to move them again.

Taken off a limited? What did you end up putting on in their place?

Need a third row and the 4Runner limited/ GX460 are the leading candidates right now, but i would need to through in a mild lift and wider rims/ larger tires to make it work for me.

Cheers
    "Not all who wander are lost"

Quote Originally Posted by mn_teleswede View Post
    Taken off a limited? What did you end up putting on in their place?

Need a third row and the 4Runner limited/ GX460 are the leading candidates right now, but i would need to through in a mild lift and wider rims/ larger tires to make it work for me.

Cheers
    Yes, taken off a Limited. I replaced them with the Trail/TRD Off road factory wheels with my summer rubber, and the TRD wheels with my winter tires. I'm a big fan of understated looking vehicles.

Mine is stock except for slightly larger tires(275/70r17 vs 265/70r17), and will stay that way for a little while. Once the XREAS starts to go I'll probably put a 1.5/1 lift on it and stay with the same size tires.

FWIW, if you truly need a third row, I wouldn't look at a 4Runner. Even the backseat is quite cramped for anyone over about 5'2" in height. Taking a road trip in mine with both of my parents this fall had all of us wishing for a roomier interior by the time we hit Clearwater. For how big the exterior appears on the 5th gens, they really aren't that spacious inside.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Yes, taken off a Limited. I replaced them with the Trail/TRD Off road factory wheels with my summer rubber, and the TRD wheels with my winter tires. I'm a big fan of understated looking vehicles.

Mine is stock except for slightly larger tires(275/70r17 vs 265/70r17), and will stay that way for a little while. Once the XREAS starts to go I'll probably put a 1.5/1 lift on it and stay with the same size tires.

FWIW, if you truly need a third row, I wouldn't look at a 4Runner. Even the backseat is quite cramped for anyone over about 5'2" in height. Taking a road trip in mine with both of my parents this fall had all of us wishing for a roomier interior by the time we hit Clearwater. For how big the exterior appears on the 5th gens, they really aren't that spacious inside.
    I hear you- that is a concern, but with a 7 and 10 year old, the third row will be used for them and their friends if making a quick run to the beach or movies.

Also looking at a Sequoia and older LC, but not sure if I can go that big with garage space at a premium and price respectively.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    I hear you- that is a concern, but with a 7 and 10 year old, the third row will be used for them and their friends if making a quick run to the beach or movies.

Also looking at a Sequoia and older LC, but not sure if I can go that big with garage space at a premium and price respectively.

cheers
    I agree with glademaster, and suggest getting into the jumpseats of the 4runner/GX. my observation from 5 years back when i was shopping was that there was very minimal head room at the jumpseats. we bought a 100-series LC, but would have gotten a used sequoia, also.

the sequoia has the most space in the 3rd row of those toyotas. Next is the 100-series LC (not sure about the 80 or 200 series). the middle rows of the LC and the sequoia are big, too. the LC is a substantially shorter vehicle than a sequoia.

i have 3 kids. one is now 14, 5'9", and growing fast. the third row of the LC was often his domain. now adays, he's almost knee to chest when sitting in the jumpseat. he can no longer sit comfortably in the jump seats with ski boots on because of the distance between the jump seat and the middle row. we still love the utility of the truck, have comfortably hauled 7, frequently, including up to 4 adults and 3 kids. it gets a lot of use hauling (and towing) stuff related to living in the woods. we have a large aftermarket rack on it and a large dog. it's our road trip/camping rig. and i've used the rack as a lumber rack, too. i had installed a generic aftermarket muffler because the OEM muffler blew-out. it gets ~2mpg higher with the new muffler.

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    I agree with glademaster, and suggest getting into the jumpseats of the 4runner/GX. my observation from 5 years back when i was shopping was that there was very minimal head room at the jumpseats. we bought a 100-series LC, but would have gotten a used sequoia, also.

the sequoia has the most space in the 3rd row of those toyotas. Next is the 100-series LC (not sure about the 80 or 200 series). the middle rows of the LC and the sequoia are big, too. the LC is a substantially shorter vehicle than a sequoia.

i have 3 kids. one is now 14, 5'9", and growing fast. the third row of the LC was often his domain. now adays, he's almost knee to chest when sitting in the jumpseat. he can no longer sit comfortably in the jump seats with ski boots on because of the distance between the jump seat and the middle row. we still love the utility of the truck, have comfortably hauled 7, frequently, including up to 4 adults and 3 kids. it gets a lot of use hauling (and towing) stuff related to living in the woods. we have a large aftermarket rack on it and a large dog. it's our road trip/camping rig. and i've used the rack as a lumber rack, too. i had installed a generic aftermarket muffler because the OEM muffler blew-out. it gets ~2mpg higher with the new muffler.
    what type of MPG do you get on your 100 series?

what type of MPG do you get on your 100 series?
    About 14

Mostly driving steep windy foothill and high country roads