Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tara Reid...

Quote Originally Posted by BakerBoy
    Did you know that before or after she publicly admitted she had them done?
    Did she? Apparantly I don't read enough "People".

Quote Originally Posted by FreshPow
    Did she? Apparantly I don't read enough "People".
    It's doesn't take an "expert" to notice something drastically different in those pictures of a 30 year old. Did you think her hormones kicked back on or something?
    OOOOOOOHHHH, I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!

How about her gravelly voice? I think she might want to cut back on the smokes.
    Last edited by The AD; 08-27-2005 at 09:48 PM.

I got to thinking - how did she not know that her tit was hanging out of her dress?

Breast surgery involving the nipples = LACK OF SENSATION!!!

Sucks to be her!

booze + tons of blow also = loss of sensation

Thats scientific fact
    You look like I need a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious
    She's so horrid. I've come across her in Vegas on a few occasions and each time I felt so incredibly embarrassed for her. Whacked out of her mind on drugs and too drunk to talk, let alone stand. Once saw her try to get up on a table in a club to dance and ended up knocking the whole table over, bottles of $500 booze and all, ending up on the floor with her cooter hanging out.
    If any maggot had that much money, they'd stay home and read the Wall Street Journal, not do exactly the same thing while we posted pages of 's and 's in their general direction.

Yes, even the cooter part.

She's not your daughter, so why all the 's?

Fuck!

Quote Originally Posted by phUnk
    Yes, even the cooter part.

He's stoked!

fuckity fuck fuck!

Ewwwww
    Bad Lipo indeed

The mildly NSFW nipple slip is hillarious! (and the nipple is frightening!!!)
    http://www.big-boys.com/articles/reidslip.html
    Nothing like being so wasted on stage that you need an assistant to politely lift up the strap to your dress.
    Hot chicks that flash tit are awesome, but sloppy drunks who dont know they are flashing are a turn-on only for Quagmire
    Last edited by Core Shot; 08-28-2005 at 06:46 AM.

As far as the actual pictures of the guy, the Dom, and the kisses that started this thread:

"this scenario appears to have taken place during Ms. Reid’s jaunt through Italy when taping her show, which debuts tonight. Courtesy Defamer. And according to his tipster, the brown gentleman is “Costantino Vitagliano, daytime/talk show darling, whose dubious heterosexuality has been the target of much, much so-called industry gossip.” Dubious indeed. Is this some kind of ill-conceived Cruise-Holmes attempt at bearding?"

I had no idea she was the new Wild-On girl. she aint no Brooke Burke, thats for sure.

TARA: I wish all the mean people, if you want to be mean to each other, just buy a country together and blow each other up. Then we’d have no terrorists left. Like, don’t kill innocent people for no reason. It’s not fair. We love everybody. We’d even like them if they said they’re sorry. It’s not fair that innocent people are getting hurt. It makes me sad. [pouts]
    [awkward silence]
    SAMY: In Monaco we are safe! No problems!
    TARA: [agreeably] Nothing happens in this country! [jaunty music starts, camera switches to close-up of Tara’s hands dismembering a lobster]
    -------------
    Love the commentary by "gridskipper"
    "The E! network pushes another apocalypse button with the debut of Wild on Tara on Wednesday night (August 10). Now, if the premise of this show kept it simple — funnel liquor into the gullet of host and problem drinker Tara Reid and let her loose on a random city, then retrieve her corpus in the morning from whichever mimbo-hovel or drunk tank she had settled in by dawn — then I could respect the concept. However, I suspect instead we’ll be treated to a creaking exoskeleton of travel advertorial with Reid bobbling around in various highly controlled situations. The photo gallery indicates she attended the running of the bulls in Pamplona, but apparently didn’t actually run. Pity, that. She might have been sucked into a mutually annihilating skank-nexus with Dennis Rodman."

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious
    I've come across her in Vegas on a few occasions
    That could be why her hair looks so soft and manageable.

Quote Originally Posted by FreshPow
    As someone who is experienced in these matters....I have to state the obvious: those babies are CUSTOM
    and they are marvelous

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot
    The mildly NSFW nipple slip is hillarious! (and the nipple is frightening!!!)
    http://www.big-boys.com/articles/reidslip.html
    I think they were sucked on a little too much recently.