Reserving a gates of Ladore/Yampa without everyone's names

I was lucky enough to score a Gates of Ladore trip! But you can't reserve the trip and the campsites unless you enter everyone's name and birthdate. I have no idea who all will be going, but I want to reserve campsites now- any tips? I could reserve for just a few people for the time being but then I won't get good enough sites, they'll just give me small sites

also, I've done it and the Yampa once but it's been a while, any suggestions for good camps? Late June put-in.

paging whipski or stupendous man to the white courtesy phone, whipski or stupendous man to the white courtesy phone please.

if you don't get responses here, give those guys a shout via PM, both good friends of mine that raft a lot and may have good info.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

just list X # of folks that you think is close if not a bit over the # that you will actually get. there is generally lots of flexibility as far as the specific individuals but less so for the # of spots IME with the GC. feel free to throw my name in, hahahaha! no but seriously...have boats, good experience and stoke, that time of summer is relatively free for me (esp since I struck out on my permie draws this AM, dang it!), and happy to be a placeholder if you don’t feel ok just putting buddies names on as placeholders or whatever. but what kind of friend wouldn’t volun-tell their buddy that they are federally obligated to go do a river trip...?

Our whole group skunked on permits. Damnit

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

John Smith. Jane Doe. PM me if you need more suggestions.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    if you would like my name dob and green river knowledge and wanna do the whole 89
    well put me on the list
    and take kolb or pots creek jh2 or 3 and big island
    and fyi ive only seen the trip leader/permit holder have to show id
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

thanks everyone! Now I'm wondering if as long as I get it in by the deadline, March 1, that's just as good as sooner- maybe they don't do the camp assignment until then so that when you submit it it doesn't matter? (I'm used to the San Juan where final campsites on the lower section are first-come-first-serve I think)

I threw it out on FB and an email list and got plenty of people so I'm afraid I won't be able to ask any of you fine folks but thanks for offering!

What's your launch date?

June 29

My recollection is that you can change names right up until you launch. They don't check IDs like they do at Lee's Ferry. Pretty much all of the camps in the canyon are nice. Bugs will probably be bad once you're below Jones Hole so try to stay there on your last night.

;Rippling Brook, Pot Creek, Jones Hole 2/3; I bring a 6 man coleman for Island/Rainbow Park can fit everybody in a camp chair eat, drink, and whatever whilst you watch squitos bounce off the screens. There's a fabulous anazasi panel at Rainbow boat ramp, it's nearly disappeared I believe from sulfur emissions from the coal power plant pm for details. I can give you 3-4 names for your permit. Remember maggots are just friends you haven't met yet!