Large Raft Trailer Sell off/simple trailer purchase

Mags,

Looking for some advice on value of my raft trailer (I know not a lot) and cost of purchasing a smaller one. I have a very nice, heavy duty trailer that is really good for long trips where you are bringing camping gear, etc. It tows really well due to its weight, is generally really good for doing other things like hauling, etc. It does need at least one new tire and sandblasted/painted, however, the roller is very nice and heavy duty and I put new pressure treated plywood on it 18 months ago and sealed it. (pics below).

Since I moved to Basalt and am not towing very far, and could use the space, I would like to sell/trade it for a simple trailer with no storage. What is the going rate for listing a trailer like mine? Best options/brands for new trailers? Anyone want to trade trailers?

Thanks for the help!

"We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

No pics for me?

For small trailers, a snowmobile trailer or a single axle utility trailer work well. Do you need tilt?

I will try another imgur option for the pics. If anyone is interested, message me your number or email and I will send you pics.

No, I do not need tilt. Purely a raft trailer and if you can't get your raft up off the ground 2 feet, you need to take out your damn cooler...lol.

Link:

https://imgur.com/Nh83ERl
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nh83ERl.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	315794

Fixed it up and see if you can get $1K for it on Mountain Buzz?

Thanks Foggy!

I guess I don't get the space part? I do get that your trailer is better suited to overnighters. What's your budget? This is pretty sweet https://denver.craigslist.org/trb/d/...075146741.html If I lived where you lived I'd want to be able to self load and self shuttle. If that don't matter to you, just get a 10' PJ utility trailer, bolt a couple 2x8s on top and be done.

That is awesome and even though I sold my motorcycle, picking up a dirt bike and doing self shuttles would great!

On the space part, itís just such a large trailer and is pretty heavy. I bought a Casita camper that is coming in the spring and am hoping I can tow a smaller boat trailer with my Outback if we take the raft and camper on any trips.

Itís a great trailer, just overkill.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

M&Ms are really nice trailers. I think you have to go to Mantana to pick them up however. Budget trailers are simply not safe. I'm usually a cheap skate but I pay for good trailers.