Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Good to know.

Again, I am on a non-muni septic system.

The USEPA estimates average daily wastewater flows of approximately 50 to 70 gallons per person per day being typical of residential dwellings built before 1994 (USEPA, 2002).
    So estimate my weekly output at 300 Gallons per week or (1135623.5352) ML per week, estimate the WD-40 in the bowls (2) at 5 ML (way high) every 10 weeks. I think I will be just fine.

My golf swing will still need some lubrication, even if it is not from WD-40.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    FWIW, the municipality I work for is in the process of a major upgrade at the WWTP to increase capacity, and it is sized around a 100 gallon per day per home average input.
    Seems pretty low even if it's all new construction and low-flow everything and small households. California caused an uproar last year trying to limit per capita use to 55 gpd. I mean it should be doable but as a planning number it sure seems low to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Good to know.

My golf swing will still need some lubrication, even if it is not from WD-40.
    I believe what you need is called swing oil and it comes in a can labeled Cuuuuuurs Light.
    I still call it The Jake.