WTB 175 to 179 100 to 110mm skis for son

15 year old is 5’7” 125 pounds. Demo’d the Nordica line and liked the 104 free is the 179 a lot. What are you holding?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Driving to Targhee

Pmd

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Buddy has a pair of 176 Tokyo Nights Gotamas with semi-adjustable Tyrolia bindings. Can connect you if interested.

I’m fairly certain the TN goat lacked rocker. He is skiing 163 shiro juniors until I can round something up. He will want some rocker.

Driving to Targhee

Its a girls ski but it has some punch . The black crowes daemon birdie is a pretty good price on STP. Maybe a code works too. 99 underfoot . They look good, i was considering them for a spring touring ski

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Its a girls ski but it has some punch . The black crowes daemon birdie is a pretty good price on STP. Maybe a code works too. 99 underfoot . They look good, i was considering them for a spring touring ski

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app
    Agree. My 13 y/o, 5’4”, 120# daughter loves her 157 Daemon Birdies. Took a day to get used to the full reverse nature, but she likes how quick they are. One might think they’re too short of a running length or are merely off piste oriented, but she was rockin on some long groomers where we hit about 40-45 mph. Could go long on them since they’re full reverse.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Agree. My 13 y/o, 5’4”, 120# daughter loves her 157 Daemon Birdies. Took a day to get used to the full reverse nature, but she likes how quick they are. One might think they’re too short of a running length or are merely off piste oriented, but she was rockin on some long groomers where we hit about 40-45 mph. Could go long on them since they’re full reverse.
    He's a 'no bueno' on anything resembling or named as a girls ski, been there done that before and I have a pair sitting in the closet he skied one day.

Still looking, headed to SLC/Orem from Idaho tomorrow for the weekend.
    Driving to Targhee

174cm Moment Belafontes, from about 5-6 years ago. One mount, great shape( no coreshots, no edge damage, etc.). I’ll let them go cheap. PM me

Bump. Any other options?

Driving to Targhee

Bump this up for any other options.
    Driving to Targhee

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...ck-13s-Phantom

I'm 5'7" 135 but also 61 years old and these were too much for me > probably my old school stye wasn't a good fit

I got a few for you.

1. 177 Dynastar Legend 94 (I know a little narrow), flat with one set of holes.
    2. 177 Atomic Blog (108mm under foot). Flat with 1 set of holes
    3. 175 Dynastar Cham 107 with demo bindings.

All in good shape with no real base or edge damage.

Not set on price for any of them. Shipping would be from Seattle.

I've got a pair of full rocker Volkl Bridges in a 179-cm. Not as wide as you are after, but thought I would mention it. Mounted twice (1x for Squire Demo and 1x for Look Pivots), but would have to check BSL's. They have seen some use, but could be fine with a tune. Picked them up here earlier in the season for my boy, but he is too big for them now. $50 + shipping from Seattle. Skis only.
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

178 rocker2 100s. One set of holes and in decent shape, but could use a tune. yours for a hundred bucks.