FS: Dalbello Lupo Pro HD boots, 26.5

Like the title says, Lupo Pro HD boots in a 26.5. I upgraded the liner to an Intuition luxury liner. Tongue is swapped out for a "C" flex. Also added a spoiler, and did some minor shaving on the soles to make them play nicer with pivots.

Liners have been cooked once. Shells have a small punch at the front of the big toe, but are otherwise unmodified.

I have some extra buckles, straps, and ladders that I'll include with the boots.

Bought these because I wanted a tour-able boot that didn't give up any ground on downhill performance. These are great for that, but I just couldn't make them work with my foot.

$500 + ship

Last edited by toast2266; 02-24-2020 at 03:22 PM.

Did you think the C tongues felt better than the B tongues? I usually run B's in all my Dalbellos, but was thinking about using the Cs in my Lupo HDs too smooth them out a little bit.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jdadour View Post
    Did you think the C tongues felt better than the B tongues? I usually run B's in all my Dalbellos, but was thinking about using the Cs in my Lupo HDs too smooth them out a little bit.

Yeah, I liked them. The flex felt a lot smoother. They're definitely a touch softer, but not excessively so (at least for me).

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    Yeah, I liked them. The flex felt a lot smoother. They're definitely a touch softer, but not excessively so (at least for me).
    Thanks, Im going to give that a shot. They feel a touch stiffer and little less smooth the my old full PU Lupo SP, which is understandable. But these are by far the best 50/50 travel boot out right now. Not much else out there thats built like an inbounds boot with all the ROM and tourability of a touring boot. Good luck with the sale.

Not much else out there thats built like an inbounds boot with all the ROM and tourability of a touring boot. Good luck with the sale.
    For sure. I'm pretty bummed I couldn't get them to work for my stupid feet, because the functionality of these boots is tough to beat.

bump / price drop

I’ve gone to C for the trees & P for hardpack.

Bump. Open to offers

bump / price drop

still got em? any spring price drop?