Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    <Mad bonus points for tube sock / long jon combo

I think i may look for a pair of old faded red long johns, like MASH used to wear ;0
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DB2646D1-350E-4519-8FAE-0F593A8BB0B0.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	733.1 KB 
ID:	316386

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    <Mad bonus points for tube sock / long jon combo
    Had some socks that were thin on the bottom and pretty thick from the ankle up . I think they were made by Scott.

I graduated from Jeans to Descante padded racing pants . There still in my closet and the elastic is still perfect although I'm 40lbs heavier LOL
    "Gloria you look like shit ! I'm outa here"

https://www.powder.com/stories/dedic...skiers-beaver/

Jean skiers prominently featured in this great vid. These guys rock.

Quote Originally Posted by baron View Post
    I think i may look for a pair of old faded red long johns, like MASH used to wear ;0
    I had those too. I wonder if theyre still up in my attic

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jeans.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	147.2 KB 
ID:	316438

ripped a couple denim laps last spring myself, hawaiian shirt helped to set the vibe too
    my head is perpetually in the clouds

Nice!
    watch out for snakes

I must admit to skiing in my flannel Carhartt bibs a few times.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by baron View Post
    I still have a pair. Don't always where them but break them out once in a while.

Ye Ha!

the link has a ton of great pics too!!! Nice angle to those skiing with the Blues !
    ski paintingshttp://michael-cuozzo.fineartamerica.com" horror has a face; you must make a friend of horror...horror and moral terror.. are your friends...if not, they are enemies to be feared...the horror"....col Kurtz

Truthfully, I dont remember being all that uncomfortable back in my jeans-skiing days. They would end up pretty wet by the time I thawed out on the way home but on the hill I was pretty satisfied with my layering strategy back then. Might be different now that Im not eighteen years old but on the other hand I dont fall nearly as much as I did back then so it maybe would be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Brownskii View Post
    Truthfully, I don’t remember being all that uncomfortable back in my jeans-skiing days. They would end up pretty wet by the time I thawed out on the way home but on the hill I was pretty satisfied with my layering strategy back then. Might be different now that I’m not eighteen years old but on the other hand I don’t fall nearly as much as I did back then so it maybe would be ok.
    like I said earlier..you need a pair of Gators to keep the snow out of your boots and keep the bottom cuffs dry . Boarders would likely not like Jeans...you cant sit in the snow much

Actually saw someone skiing in jeans the Tuesday after President's Day. It was amazing.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.