Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 808cam View Post
    Looking for a large if anyone has an extra. Bought a medium that didn't fit and passed it on to someone else.

If my other potential buyer falls through, I will PM you.

Thanks to AustinSkis and everyone else passing on this deal if it ended up not fitting or being what you wanted.

This thing is great, especially for the price.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Gman is online now Mack Master William Large
    If anyone has a medium I’m interested

Anyone holding an Xl and would like to get rid of it?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by 808cam View Post
    Bought a medium thats a bit too small for me (6' - 180lbs) in the shoulders. Will trade for a large, or can send to someone who wants a medium ($50 shipped).

Sucks, its rad, but just a bit too snug in the shoulders for me.
    Sending DM

Quote Originally Posted by UTpowder View Post
    Same problem here. Just a bit too tight in the shoulders. Still wearable but wish it was a better fit for me. Seems like a very nice piece. If anybody’s looking for an XL I would sell mine at my cost and plus shipping.

Attachment 316856
    Thanks for the PMs. Mine is gone pending pickup.
    I'd rather die while I'm living then live while I'm dead

Mine is sold as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If there's another large out there looking for a loving new home, I'm looking to adopt.

Looks like I’m in line after Gman for a medium

PSA: $38 Outdoor Research Ascendants (All sizes)

I'm selling a large. First PM gets it.

Edit: sold.
    Last edited by GBB; 02-25-2020 at 02:04 PM.

feck.
    Quote Originally Posted by GBB View Post
    I'm selling a large. First PM gets it.

Edit: sold.

For $40 this jacket's great for wearing around town, but it's a weak mid-layer for actual skiing. The lack of zips on the side pockets, tiny/unusable thumb loops, sleeves that are too short to use said tiny thumb loops, and the collar being too short all point to a jacket designed to just be a lifestyle piece. I know the price is going to be way more, but in terms of design/function for actual skiing, the Patagonia Nano series is light years ahead of this jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by kathleenturneroverdrive View Post
    I hope no one regrets missing out on this deal. At $40 this jacket's great for wearing around town, but it's a weak mid-layer for actual skiing. The lack of zips on the side pockets, tiny/unusable thumb loops, sleeves that are too short to use said tiny thumb loops, and the collar being too short all point to a jacket designed to just be a lifestyle piece. I know the price is going to be way more, but in terms of design/function for actual skiing, the Patagonia Nano series is light years ahead of this jacket.
    YMMV.

I like it more than my nano air because i like the hood/collar design for high output activities like cold weather running and ski touring. I don't find the arms too short (i did buy a L, because I'm tall at 6'2" with normal ape index) and who the fuck uses thumb loops on a mid layer? I never have but maybe I'm the odd one out.

The zipless pockets are a meh to me. I wear bibs so I'm not zipping shit in those pockets anyhow. I like the zipless for around town wear.

I also like the on sale color being black. Most of my shit is bought on sale which mean it is always orange, or weird blues or whatever else didn't sell.

^ yeah I'm pretty happy with mine. I've worn it skinning on cold days (single digits) and packed it as my insulation on warmer days. And I can wear it walking the dog without looking ridiculous. /shrug

For sure different strokes. For me, the Nano-Air Hybrid Light is way better for high output activities. I didn't list it in my gripes since it's a personal preference, but I haven't even considered this OR jacket a viable option for that stuff since it's so hot.

Quote Originally Posted by kathleenturneroverdrive View Post
    For sure different strokes. For me, the Nano-Air Hybrid Light is way better for high output activities. I didn't list it in my gripes since it's a personal preference, but I haven't even considered this OR jacket a viable option for that stuff since it's so hot.
    mine is hotter than I'd like for sure. the jacket I was hoping to replace with it is a Dynafit Mezzalama Alpha, and it ain't that. I might try the Nano-Air Hybrid Light, but at that price point I can just replace my Mezza...

I could be wrong but I don't think they make the Hybrid light anymore, I think some retailers still have old stock for sale though

It’s a hooded mid layer. Seems silly to complain about this jacket. Pretty straight forward purchase.

I have plenty of other less-bulky options for getting sweaty while hiking.

This thing is great for throwing over a slightly thicker, well-wicking baselayer, then throw your jacket on and have a great day in-bounds or sidecountry.

I’ll also reiterate that it’s a nice piece for walking around in and not looking like I’m on my way to a skimo race.

I have a Black M. Cost me $49 landed. Anybody want it for $49+shipping/PP? If not, I’ll just return it...

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    I have a Black M. Cost me $49 landed. Anybody want it for $49+shipping/PP? If not, I’ll just return it...
    PM sent
    You Will Respect My Authoritah!

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    Mine sold...

Anyone want these? Bought them during the OR sale and they are a small fit. I’m usually a 32-33 and these are very snug 32. Awesome shorts though. My cost $20 plus pickup or ship from 80304?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5862.JPG 
Views:	271 
Size:	270.7 KB 
ID:	319226Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5863.JPG 
Views:	272 
Size:	208.1 KB 
ID:	319227

Somewhat late, but if anyone has a large they don't want please let me know.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Sold. Now I just need to find toilet paper.
    Last edited by Tiktaalik; 03-21-2020 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiktaalik View Post
    I have a large unworn with tags still on and need toilet paper money.

$45 shipped. Venmo preferred.
    Messaged you.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk