What liners for Tecnica Zero G?

I have first gen Tecnica Zero G Guide with more than 100 days on them and lately I started noticing that stock liners are completely packed out. Despite the controversial reviews on these, I love mine and they fit me better than any other boot I had before. At first I was not sure about stock liner cause it's really thin. However the fit I got with it was so good that I never had cold feet even when friends with much beefer liners were complaining. But now they packed so hard that previously perfect boot even started to hurt a bit. Considering they are one of the thinnest liners I've seen, what are the options for replacement? I also have custom footbed that I want to keep using. My local shop has Roxa Intuition Tongue Power Lace liner for cheap, which looks like it is Intuition Pro Tour? Other option is Dynafit Radical liner. Choice is not limited to those, these are just easiest to get.

I recently replaced stock Palau liner in mine with Scarpa branded Intuition tongue tour liner and it feels so much better. I love the fit of Cochise Pro/0G Pro shells a lot. Wouldn't go with Dynafit liners...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

You can use a thicker liner FYI. The green version of the boot was the exact same shell with an substantially thicker liner.

Part of it depends on your shell fit. Many claim that they're bothered by lack of rearward flexibility of the "wrap" liners.

For me, the Tour Wraps were the perfect solution. My shell fit is on the tight side and I gained a bit of room over the Scarpa Intuition liners I pressed into service from my Maestrales.

Extra bonus for me is that spreading the shell is much easier on both the in and out (and we know how we all love easy in and out).

... Thom
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

In the tour not the guide but the tour wrap liner is borderline the best thing to happen to my touring boots.

Better heel hold
    Better energy transfer
    Less pressure points
    Warmer
    Very slight loss of ROM

everything Dynafit puts in their boots sucks dead goats
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by CaliBrit View Post
    You can use a thicker liner FYI. The green version of the boot was the exact same shell with an substantially thicker liner.
    Thanks, missed it. I also thought about thicker liner to fill some space inside as I have 2 fingers fit in the shell. Skied good though

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    everything Dynafit puts in their boots sucks dead goats
    Quote Originally Posted by Robik View Post
    I recently replaced stock Palau liner in mine with Scarpa branded Intuition tongue tour liner and it feels so much better. I love the fit of Cochise Pro/0G Pro shells a lot. Wouldn't go with Dynafit liners...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Got it. No dynafit liners

I have the liner from the current Scarpa Maestrales in mine, and its the first time I haven't hated a tongue liner in over a decade and by far the best AT boot I've ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by HukuTa_KydecHuk View Post
    Thanks, missed it. I also thought about thicker liner to fill some space inside as I have 2 fingers fit in the shell. Skied good though
    As opposed to using fingers its easier to measure shell fit with a stick like the scarpa guage or the ( 15mm ) end of a sharpie but the shell sounds too big which is probably why it packs out more easy
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

The Guide shell uses the same mold as Cochise, so a medium volume Intuition liner is probably the way to go.

The Tour shell is designed for thin liners like the low volume Intuitions.
    Last edited by 1000-oaks; 02-04-2020 at 11:30 AM.