Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    165

    WTB - Your Ex Girlfriends Touring Setup

    My lady is looking to get out on the skin track for cheap. Let me know what ya got. She wears about a 24 ski boot and would need about 165ishh skis.

    Tech bindings a must. Thanks all.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    7B Selkirks USA
    Posts
    720
    Iíve got a pair of dynafit manislus. dynafits on them. 168 cm. Pm me.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    32

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    14
    I'm interested bin this too. My friend is only like 100 lbs with a 24.5 boot

    Sent from my Pixel 4 using TGR Forums mobile app

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by Kootenai View Post
    Iíve got a pair of dynafit manislus. dynafits on them. 168 cm. Pm me.
    Pm'd

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    141
    There's some 158cm DPS Zelda 106's w/ skins, no bindings for $400 on the Facebook Skimo gear swap forum. Think they're in SLC area.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    21
    175 g3 synapse 92, mounted with marker alpinist for 295 bsl, w/ sts glidelite skins

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    331
    My wife is selling a pair of og S7W, 168, radical st, mounted for a 24.5 boot (not sure of bsl). Skis are on their third mount, have a couple of spots filled but are in decent shape. Bindings have around 20 days on them. No skins. Would do $250 plus ship.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by billyhoyle View Post
    My wife is selling a pair of og S7W, 168, radical st, mounted for a 24.5 boot (not sure of bsl). Skis are on their third mount, have a couple of spots filled but are in decent shape. Bindings have around 20 days on them. No skins. Would do $250 plus ship.
    OP very clearly stated it needs to be from an ex girlfriend. Wife's shit aint gonna cut it...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by rudy View Post
    OP very clearly stated it needs to be from an ex girlfriend. Wife's shit aint gonna cut it...
    Well fuck. Wait, technically she's an ex-gf. We broke up once. Lawyered.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    165
    BUMP - looking for crossover alpine/touring boots in a 24

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by billyhoyle View Post
    Well fuck. Wait, technically she's an ex-gf. We broke up once. Lawyered.
    Even without a breakup, she's technically your ex-girlfriend if you get married.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •