Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I haven’t paid much attention recently but Light Bicycle had an office on the west coast (LA?) that sped up US delivery times for in stock items and handled warranties

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    I like hope hubs. Durable, super ez to service and change freehub bodies and well priced. I usually get wheels with hipe hubs from chain reaction for a good price.
    Ill be going back to aluminium rims. My light bicycle rims were bombproof and they have great customer service and lifetime warranree option for $50. Tons of good reedback on WAO.they run a good business and i havent heard a complaint on them. I just dont like the stiffness of carbon, no real weight savings and more $. Initially i liked the responsiveness when i jumped on the pedals but they seem a bit harsh pounding through the rough. Different strokes i guess. Depends on your use and where you ride and shat you want out of a wheel
    Done with carbon bars and 35mm diameter size too

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app
    When you run the math going LB vs high end aluminum. You pay $100 more per wheel and save 1/2lbs per rim. That math works for me but no way I would go high end carbon wheels and spend $600 more per wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

[QUOTE=but they probably will suggest either DT Swiss XM481 for the rims.[/QUOTE]

Is that a negative? Building up on older non boost 29er ht frame and after poking around a bit settled on these. Hoping they work

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Corner store junkies giving advice