FS: NEW Tyrolia Aaatack 13 DEMOs - (Wide Brakes)

I scored a pair of GPOs which were mounted with these bindings and never used. $$$ sold $$$ Thanks for looking, everyone!

Based on @tuco's price policing below, how does $100 clear to me sound? Shipping ought to run $20 (I'm in the Colorado Front Range for local pickup, BTW).

Offers from long-standing maggots will be entertained, and low post-count low-ballers & m-series jongs (who have suddenly come out of the woodwork) will be ignored, and I might follow @adrenalated's policy of subscribing you to Trump's mailing list.

Brakes comfortably clear the 116mm GPOs. I'd estimate they'd clear a 124mm ski. That's why I called them "wide" (without a number) in the thread title.

Boot Compatibility:

• I don't know the vintage of these (last year?), but I'm guessing they're Alpine + Gripwalk. They have a height adjustable AFD which DOES NOT SLIDE (so it's definitely not the AT version).
    • When I mounted my WTR Lange Freetours, the lowest AFD position was still a few thousandths too high.

... Thom (scroll for photos)

Toes with all 8 screws:

Heels with 2 of 4 mounting screws (that's the factory grease):

Brakes with 2 of 4 mounting screws:

Last edited by galibier_numero_un; 02-04-2020 at 01:56 PM.
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

The $279 price you're finding is for the Attack 13 II with the updated toe
    These might not be used, but certainly not 'new', they are a few years old because I believe the updated toe is on yr 3 now

I bought three used pairs of these 2 years ago for $50 apiece

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    The $279 price you're finding is for the Attack 13 II with the updated toe
    These might not be used, but certainly not 'new', they are a few years old because I believe the updated toe is on yr 3 now
    Thanks for that! I had no clue as to their provenance apart from them coming out with an AT version. Price adjusted, and i'd be happy to work with maggots on a fair price.

m-series jongs and low post count lowballers ... go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Teenaged View Post
    I bought three used pairs of these 2 years ago for $50 apiece

And your point comparing used bindings against ones that haven't seen snow would be exactly what ???

... Thom
    Galibier Design

Quote Originally Posted by galibier_numero_un View Post
    Thanks for that! I had no clue as to their provenance apart from them coming out with an AT version. Price adjusted, and i'd be happy to work with maggots on a fair price.

m-series jongs and low post count lowballers ... go away.

And your point comparing used bindings against ones that haven't seen snow would be exactly what ???

... Thom
    They were current generation bindings 2yrs ago, which they no longer are. Just trying to help

Really good bindings. $100 in good shape is reasonable.

Let me dig through my parts bin to see if I have a set of brakes that'd work for my application. If so, may grab these from ya.

Thanks! I likely have a taker, but obviously I'll keep you apprised.

... Thom
    Last edited by galibier_numero_un; 02-03-2020 at 06:34 PM.
    Galibier Design

$120 for a NIB pair of very well regarded DIN 13 demo bindings is certainly a good price. These have a lower stack height than the current version, and metal heel tracks instead of plastic. If you have alpine soles and are looking for demo bindings, what's not to like?

Quote Originally Posted by 1000-oaks View Post
    $120 for a NIB pair of very well regarded DIN 13 demo bindings is certainly a good price. These have a lower stack height than the current version, and metal heel tracks instead of plastic. If you have alpine soles and are looking for demo bindings, what's not to like?
    There you go ... confusing the matter with facts ;-)
    Galibier Design

Quote Originally Posted by 1000-oaks View Post
    Correct and agreed.
    FWIW, was not price policing you Thom. Just noting that comparing 2 different bindings and not 'new'. They are a few years old regardless of usage.
    Also, these fit in prepaid USPS box for ~$10
    I'm tempted tbh, as I have a couple skis I'd like demos on. I haven't had a problem with the pairs I have, but I hate maxing out the DIN.

Appreciate that (@tuco).

I'm always interested in full disclosure - especially with respect to boot compatibility. I haven't followed the demo binder scene closely.

I might have been able to squeeze them into a medium flat rate box, but the long, white plastic base plate / spacer under the heel is unsupported when not mounted. I'd hate for them to take a hit, so into a large, flat rate ($20) box they went.

I'll update this thread - whether or not the first serious fellow who's in line pays up today.

... Thom
    Galibier Design

Quote Originally Posted by galibier_numero_un View Post
    Appreciate that (@tuco).

I'm always interested in full disclosure - especially with respect to boot compatibility. I haven't followed the demo binder scene closely.

I might have been able to squeeze them into a medium flat rate box, but the long, white plastic base plate / spacer under the heel is unsupported when not mounted. I'd hate for them to take a hit, so into a large, flat rate ($20) box they went.

I'll update this thread - whether or not the first serious fellow who's in line pays up today.

... Thom
    No worries brother!
    Yeah, they fit. I had a pair shipped that way

Name:  11212112.png
Views: 170
Size:  668.2 KB

The first fellow came through with payment, so they're gone. Thanks for looking, everyone.

Good packing job @mattig. I'm always a bit cautious about adding an inch or so of clearance from the edge of the box. I've seen those Priority Mail boxes take a beating from time to time. Yeah, they're binders and designed to take a beating but that plastic extension ... I was never great at jigsaw puzzles

Anywho ... back to our regularly scheduled programming.

... Thom
    Galibier Design