Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I was about to go diy weldy project but my wife surprised me with a TemboTusk for Christmas. Now I'm full-bro overlandy but damn does it make people jealous in the resort parking lots

Quote Originally Posted by bonewrenched View Post
    I was about to go diy weldy project but my wife surprised me with a TemboTusk for Christmas. Now I'm full-bro overlandy but damn does it make people jealous in the resort parking lots

Who'll be jealous when all the dogs are scrounging for food and grease that fell off all around your grill?

Quote Originally Posted by bonewrenched View Post

I see many sausage links being ground scored near that thing. The dogs will love it.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Just to be clear it is a shallow wok, so my sausage links tend to roll towards the middle but I'll admit I've lost a few veggie chunks. Thankfully no meat casualties yet.