On3p vs black crows. Need help. Atris vs Jeffrey

Need help from someone who has skid both the black crow Atris and the On3p kartel / Jeffrey

Looking at the 2020 models
    Atris 18/19 model is same as 2020. Can be had for $500 shipped from the eu.
    On3p is $750.

Currently have faction Candide 2.0, 4frnt devastator, and bent chetler pow skis

Looking for an all mtn ski. Occasional park vibes, but nothing crazy. Ride switch here and there. Occasional cliff drops but nothing too big.

Anyone who has skid both can weigh in? Hard to find on the forums anyone with first hand experience on both the skis.

tia

On3p vs black crows. Need help. Atris vs Jeffrey

I have extensive time on both.

They are very similar, but the biggest difference to me is that the Atris wants to initiate a shorter turn due to tighter radius, where the Jeffrey is more at home in medium to long turns.

Not that both skis cannot handle every turn, but without any thought or rider input the above statement holds true.

The Atris is better on harder snow, and very capable in 3D snow. The Jeffrey is capable and nimble on hard snow, but really shines in crud, mank, and when you need more power at speed through junk and 3D snow.

I feel the Jeffery rides better switch and at speeds faster than 30mph, and the Atris is easier and carves nicer with no effort at slow to medium speeds.

I categorize the Atris flex as solid and snappy when you load it (rebound), and the Jeffrey as VERY solid with a rounder flex profile that is super predictable and “slower”, but by no means sluggish.

Construction is above average on the Atris, but still nothing like the craftsmanship and burly AF materials as the Jeffrey. ON3P is second to none there.

I honestly have a reason in my head to own both

Hope that helps.
    You should have been here yesterday!

Thanks for the feedback! Appreciate it.