WTB: 187cm Brahma or Bonafide

My favorite daily driver 187 Brahmas blew up last weekend. I have my eye on next years Brahma or Bonafide so looking for something to limp along for next year. Cheaper the better
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0026.JPG 
Views:	105 
Size:	174.0 KB 
ID:	313309

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I got some 187 bones I'd let go of. Mounted with aaatack 13 at 317. Bought here at a good price I can pass along. Let me know if you want pics or for me to dig up the original sale posting. Nothing wrong with them, they just overlap with my mx98s and I'm looking to expand my quiver elsewhere.

Edit: here's the original ad. 315bsl.

I'd do 325 shipped

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...d-Bonafide-187

love my 180 brahmas, only one year after those. Now I have something else to worry about. Seems like there are a lot of good deals on new ones right now but they are a lot lighter now too? wonder if they still have that same super damp feeling

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaSnow View Post
    love my 180 brahmas, only one year after those. Now I have something else to worry about. Seems like there are a lot of good deals on new ones right now but they are a lot lighter now too? wonder if they still have that same super damp feeling
    I have the black with red bull 180 Brahma’s. They rail and rage. But smear smaller turn nice when I want to slow down. The tips and tails feel light but the rest of the ski is stout.

WTB: 187cm Brahma or Bonafide

I’ve got one 187 Brahma that needs a home. I can get you pictures when I get home on Monday.

Forget the top sheet question presuming the single laying on the snow is the mate. Do those have the Carbon tip or are they the year before? Mine doesn’t have the Carbon tip FYI

yahtzee! no carbon tips.

Rad.

Quote Originally Posted by matt View Post
    yahtzee! no carbon tips.
    I’ve got the year before top sheet, so if you don’t mind skiing different top sheets and can cover shipping, I’ll try to get them shipped your way Monday afternoon when I go ship off the Visions dfinn bought

Pm sent.