Pants/Bibs w/transceiver in pocket? BD Recon bibs?

Hey guys, currently wearing some powslayer bibs but the beacon is wearing through the goretex after just a few trips of being in the pocket. Can anyone recommend some backcountry pants or bibs (preferred) that have a pocket attachment for a transceiver? Currently looking at the BD Recon bibs if anyone can give any input. Mammut does not have the pocket attachments/loop.

OR Trailbreakers have a beacon pocket and are excellent.

Sent from my SM-N970U using TGR Forums mobile app

<not sure how to move a post, but you may get more/better info in TechTalk...>

We've had good luck for several seasons with FlyLow pants (IQ, Chemical, and Donna), after a similar search emphasizing beacon pockets and venting.

Quick scan of their site shows higher-end mens pants still feature beacon pockets, but bibs do not (though several bibs offered). Also, Donna seems to have lost its beacon leash.

Copy, I was wondering if ski stuff would get lost under tech talk. Realizing the boards are completely organized.

The BD Mission pants are great. A lot of features for a pair of ski pants, and a very useful Pieps beacon harness in one of the pockets. On my second season, including ten or so days with beacon in pocket, and no signs of wear on the pants from the beacon. They run on the big side. I’m 6’4” 190 and the large runs a little long/big on me.
    Last edited by JTG4; 01-30-2020 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chukwithak View Post
    Copy, I was wondering if ski stuff would get lost under tech talk. Realizing the boards are completely organized.
    No worries JONG (I say that with some affection it takes a while to get the gist of the place). Also, the search function sucks but this topic has a lot of info, in Slide Zone.

Welcome and cya.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"