Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletizer View Post
    This reminds me of stories of truth and meatdrink handing out t-shirts and shouting about gonorrhoea.
    Hell yeah, thanks for posting that link!

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    traction weight is key. how many bulky studs can you fit in your 4wd?

Attachment 313034
    Lulz

Fkna md9 for the lulz

At one point I decide I'd do a much better job if I got drunk. Holy crap was I right. I was on. Making jokes, people busting up everywhere, doing some hilarious interviews and generally spinning funny shit as fast as I could.

Then there's a lull in the traffic of people coming through. Some other people in the house come down to our room to party during the break. Their affiliations will remane nameless. At that moment we entered into something we'll call "the Patron Plastic cup Pact". The pact meant we'd swear allegiance to a half full plastic cup of patron and pound it straight. That's about the last thing I remember clearly.

Details are fuzzy, but Shannon Elizabeth was on her way down to our room with a huge entourage. There are photographers in tow and they come into the room. All of what I will tell you now does not come from my own memory, but those of everyone else who was there. Shannon Elizabeth begins to approach me too talk about our line/check out the clothing/take some pictures etc...

At this point there a number of possible things I could say to start the conversation. For example:

A). "I'm a huge fan. I love your work. Let me tell you a little bit about our line."
    B). "Nice to meet you. This shirt would be perfect for you." (at which point the celeb usually holds up the shirt and the photographers take some shots).
    C). "Is there anything you'd like? I'd be happy to get it for you. What's your size? What are you doing up at Sundance this year?" etc

or you could go a completely different route and try:

D). "Gonarhea!!"

That's right. When Shannon Elizabeth approached me to talk about our clothing I shouted: "Gonarhea" as loud as I could to a full room of famous people. Then I and and everybody else in the room started laughing hysterically.
    . . .