ROGER WATERS: THIS IS NOT A DRILL – 2020 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR

https://rogerwaters.com/tour/

(pre) sales start Wednesday Jan 29 10 AM EST

"Some folks may have the luxury to hold out for “the perfect.” But a lot of Americans are hurting right now and they can’t wait for that." - Hillary Clinton

Lucius opening is worth seeing itself

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I’ll have to get familiar. I have not seen prices yet, getting nervous. We’ll see in a few hours.

Welp, that was a bust.

Floor seats are $700+ fees, First tier off the floor (where I wanted to be) $550+ fees... I'm out.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Jeebus fuckin ticketmaster scamming Christ
    Wtf rog
    The bullshit bravery of being priced outta fuckin range
    Shits fuckin sad
    I know 2 tickets
    Within the 1st 20 rows for the pros and cons of hitchhiking were under $100 and ya had to pay EC to wield the axe
    Likewise for radio kaos with Knoffler
    Fuck your greedy ass rog
    You ain't that good
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    The bullshit bravery of being priced outta fuckin range
    Shits fuckin sad
    I know 2 tickets
    Within the 1st 20 rows for the pros and cons of hitchhiking were under $100 and ya had to pay EC to wield the axe
    That very underrated album is on my desk right next to me. Not too many people know it very well. Which amuses me to death.

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    Welp, that was a bust.

Floor seats are $700+ fees, First tier off the floor (where I wanted to be) $550+ fees... I'm out.
    I didn't even get that far. Logged in for the presale 10 minutes early, hit refresh right at the hour, immediately had 2000 + other people in the queue ahead of me. LOL, right.

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    I didn't even get that far. Logged in for the presale 10 minutes early, hit refresh right at the hour, immediately had 2000 + other people in the queue ahead of me. LOL, right.
    Yeah, I was similar. I thought you weren’t supposed to hit refresh or get knocked out of line. Nevertheless, I let the system do it’s thing. At 10:00:05 I was in and got the “there are 2000+ ahead of you in line”. 7 mins later I was in. It was hard not to pull the trigger on a $1000 pair but reality set in figuring it would actually be closer to $1500.00 after fees and taxes. The stress of the mental gymnastics wore on me all day. Oh well, it’s f’ing nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    That very underrated album is on my desk right next to me. Not too many people know it very well. Which amuses me to death.

I saw him on that tour.

Plus I have the album on vinyl, the original issue (i.e. the uncensored cover with the hitchhiker's bare ass in full view)...Got Radio Kaos on vinyl too, fwiw.

"Man, we killin' elephants in the back yard..."

https://www.blizzard-tecnica.com/us/en

Was thinkin if hittin the presale here but found all I needed to know in this thread. I remember paying $155 to encore "ticket service" 1993 I think for two tickets PF @ bobby dodd stadium. Stage was on about the 10 yard line, the seats were about the 40 yard line ("floor") and I thought I got ripped off.
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Tucker View Post
    Was thinkin if hittin the presale here but found all I needed to know in this thread. I remember paying $155 to encore "ticket service" 1993 I think for two tickets PF @ bobby dodd stadium. Stage was on about the 10 yard line, the seats were about the 40 yard line ("floor") and I thought I got ripped off.
    2 Things... I went back in today. Their are "Platinum" seats that fluctuate in price depending on the demand at the moment, there were slim pickings from where I prefer but there were scattered tix for $250 and a fair amount of tix higher up for $100. The stage layout is designed to be a theater in the round and I believe they are looking to utilize the venue for a full experience. The other thing I saw online was people commenting how different the pricing is from venue to venue. Might be worth the look.

New dates added, at least that I've seen in my market (MSG NYC). The lure was too strong. I didn't go too crazy but I will have to expand my paper route just a bit.

Saw the last tour in Vancouver BC. Best light show/graphics I've ever seen in a concert. Sound was fantastic. The people closest to the stage and in the middle actually missed it. We we were in the back corner, and it turned out to be great seats for the show. Didn't hurt that walking to the show we passed in front of the government building where there was a throng of people protesting the then illegality of weed by setting up a large bazaar where they openly sold flower and baked goods - civil disobedience at its highest!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0092.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	871.0 KB 
ID:	313440Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0093.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	743.4 KB 
ID:	313441

Just got tickets for SLC, if anyone want to bike at Corner Canyon before the show, give a shout!
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    but there were scattered tix for $250 designed to be a theater in the round and I believe they are looking to utilize the venue for a full experience. The other thing I saw online was people commenting how different the pricing is from venue to venue. Might be worth the look.
    yeah, I wound up getting a pair for ATL, about midway up the lower level on the side. think all in was 497. Figure at the least I should be able to make money if we don't go. "oh the irony"

Went to britt floyd last year, very, very well spent $40. Helleva show
    "Can't you see..."

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    Fuck your greedy ass rog
    You ain't that good
    QFT.

"The creative genuis behind pink floyd" my ass.

Gilmour > Waters.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk