2020 Womens WC DH & EWS

It’s.
    Gonna.
    Be.
    Awesome!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.

Tahnee Seagrave's season over before it starts: https://www.instagram.com/p/B8lqLGtgXsq/

Dislocated ankle, broken Tib-Fib, and additional ligament tears. Video of them reducing the fx is not for the squeamish.

My prediction: Nicole dominates the season.

Atherton will challenge for the top spot eventually, but for the first half of the season she'll still be recovering from last season's injuries. Seagrave is out, but might contend late in the season.

Cabirou ends up in 2nd place a lot, at least until Atherton and Seagrave are back up to speed. But she doesn't win unless Nicole has a mechanical, crashes, or seriously fucks up. Holl, Hannah, Widmann, and maybe Hrastnik will all contend for 3rd place, but none of them will crack into the top two spots unless there's a crash / mechanical.

Sounds about right. Caribou and Hoffman ate dark horses. Raw talent and theyre pushing hard and growing by leeps and bounds. Holl too.
    What sbout Fin? Is he going to win one this year?

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

I hate to say it but I really struggle to find the womens gravity racing that entertaining. It's just too predictable, and there are alway 2 Women that are way faster anyone else. XCO on the other hand is great, if you're into it.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Quote Originally Posted by Eluder View Post
    I hate to say it but I really struggle to find the womens gravity racing that entertaining. It's just too predictable, and there are alway 2 Women that are way faster anyone else. XCO on the other hand is great, if you're into it.
    ^^^ basically Harvey Weinstein right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Eluder View Post
    I found last season entertaining. Really only the injuries marred it. There are getting to be 4 or 5 women who can compete for the top spots on any given day (Atherton, Seagrave, Cabirou, Hannah, Nicole). Nina Hoffman is right below that group (though she crashes more), and Vali Holl should be there soon. Sadly, Tahnee is out already which really hurts the very pointy end of the rider list.

Really, last year the Men's DH division was worse than the women's in some ways. There were more riders who were fun to watch, but Bruni and Pierron won all but two races, often by pretty decent margins. I had a blast watching it though and them fighting for the title really added excitement. And in any case, I could forgive almost anything for Danny Hart's last run.

Bummed Tahnee’s injury is way worse than first reported.
    Bummed after watching recent clip of Rach trying to walk. Faak, she’s not even close to being ready.
    But I’m hoping everyone else from last year just keeps getting better and more consistent. ..... except Tracy. I’ve long given up on her.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    However many are in a shit ton.