Page 1474 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 ... LastLast
Results 36,826 to 36,850 of 41810
    My kids hate it when I do that

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    So far reports seems to be that Omicron doesn’t make you very sick. Hopefully that holds true.
    No matter. We must all be very afraid and lock ourselves in our houses. We can never go back to our pre-covid lives ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    Turns out the evidence in favor of Ivermectin reducing mortality from covid is from .... wait for it .... regions where parasitic infection is a comorbidity. Oooops.

https://astralcodexten.substack.com/...han-you-wanted
    Come on!!

Worm medicine is only good for worms? Defies logic and more importantly desire and belief.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by KenJongIll View Post
    No matter. We must all be very afraid and lock ourselves in our houses. We can never go back to our pre-covid lives ever again.
    The only one I've heard say that is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    OK so we are coming up on 24 months now.

Today Fauci was throwing around the number that 35-50% of people sick enough with Covid to continue the spread are asymptomatic.

Will we ever see a widely available, rapid and accurate test? One reliable enough that a positive test should result in a medical consultation and confirmation either way and a negative test is solid enough to continue life normally.

6 hour result? Less?

Is such a thing positive?

Why am I asking you?
    why are you asking why the same test that’s $5 in Europe is $25 in the us? You know is cuz freedumb not the bloated salaries and comp structure of the us medical industry

It's so bizarre. My girlfriend lives in Baltimore county, which borders Baltimore city to the north. Basically the northern burbs, like Westchester to NYC, but, more farms as you go north. Baltimore is face mask Kabuki everywhere, even walking back and forth to restaraunt tables, but, just a few miles north, I was sitting in a crowded and really loud restaraunt with nobody wearing masks, including employees. And those people, or a lot of them, work and socialize in the city. I heard David Brooks talking about this on a national scale as he has been travelling a lot lately. I would love to see the numbers of sick vs healthy and hospitalization around Baltimore, including vax rates.

And so the new round of denial begins:

White House Doctor Who Raved About Trump's Health Now Says Omicron Is Election Ruse

The former White House doctor who raved about Donald Trump’s “excellent” health to a skeptical public is now claiming that the disturbing new COVID-19 variant omicron is nothing but a midterm election ploy by the Democrats.

Dr. Ronny Jackson, now a Republican MAGA congressman from Texas, scoffed at the variant the World Health Organization has deemed “highly transmissible” and “concerning.”
    “Here comes the ... Midterm Election Variant!” Jackson quipped in a tweet Saturday, calling it nothing more than a trick to “push unsolicited nationwide mail-in ballots.”

Dr. Jonathan Reiner, a professor of medicine and surgery at George Washington University, lashed Jackson on CNN Sunday for dangerously spreading outrageous misinformation about COVID-19.

He blamed people like Jackson as the reason 50 million people have yet to be vaccinated in America, and people continue to die.

The continuing COVID toll is due to “people like Ronny Jackson, people who doubt the severity of this pandemic, people who have doubted the consequences of not getting vaccinated, people who have doubted the efficacy of masks,” Reiner told Jim Acosta.

“So now as a new potentially dangerous variant is identified, you see this anti-science coming from a former doctor. I call him ‘former doctor’ because that’s how he behaves.”

Acosta called Jackson an “embarrassment.”
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    <snip> nationwide mail-in ballots.
    Now *this* seems like a good idea... I wonder why we don't already have this? There are a *lot* of states that already do this.

re: Dr R Jackson, "doubt[ing] the severity of this pandemic, people who have doubted the consequences of not getting vaccinated, people who have doubted the efficacy of masks"

Why do people fall for this? He doesn't really think anything. He's saying what it takes to get bobbleheads to vote for him. And the media taking his bait is helping him.

Look at the assholes.

Will buy and wear a mask, but only one that is intentionally as worthless as possible.

https://www.getunmask.com/parler-travel

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    Look at the assholes.

Will buy and wear a mask, but only one that is intentionally as worthless as possible.

That's fucked up on every level.

Look at the assholes.

This really takes "being a socially uncooperative cunt" to a whole new level.

ETA: from the website:

"Save 20% - Enter PARLER at checkout"

‘Patience is crucial’: Why we won’t know for weeks how dangerous Omicron is

https://www.science.org/content/arti...d8mQKjWmpgE80s

Alex Sigal, an infectious disease researcher at the Africa Health Research Institute, says he received swabs with Omicron on 24 November and has started to grow the virus. Producing enough of it to test against sera from vaccinated and recovered individuals will take a week or two, he says. Other researchers will test viruses genetically engineered to carry just the spike protein of Omicron, a process that is faster than growing the variant itself, but a bit further removed from what happens in real life. Epidemiologists will also watch for changes in disease severity—how many people are hospitalized and die. All that will take time.

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

On International flights I think that they require Medical masks or N95s. Should be the same here on flights.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    OK so we are coming up on 24 months now.

Today Fauci was throwing around the number that 35-50% of people sick enough with Covid to continue the spread are asymptomatic.

Will we ever see a widely available, rapid and accurate test? One reliable enough that a positive test should result in a medical consultation and confirmation either way and a negative test is solid enough to continue life normally.

6 hour result? Less?

Is such a thing positive?

Why am I asking you?
    Every article where there is a case study on a country that has "effectively tackled" each surge, they all state that widely available, accurate, and rapid testing was the key.

Literally impossible to find all three checked boxes in the USA. Why? Starting to look like it was by design.

https://www.propublica.org/article/h...d-hard-to-find

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    Every article where there is a case study on a country that has "effectively tackled" each surge, they all state that widely available, accurate, and rapid testing was the key.

Literally impossible to find all three checked boxes in the USA. Why? Starting to look like it was by design.

https://www.propublica.org/article/h...d-hard-to-find
    By design? Not so sure as that implies some type of conspiracy. But definitely a failure of the US's response.

That said, I'm not sure the US public would buy into mass amounts of testing and the quarantines that come along with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    According to the University of Instagram, nature's headlamp can significantly speed up the healing process.

Attachment 394466
    How the fuck did they get my Picture!

This just in my HRBP said 14 days quarantine for HTFB. Hard to be a maintenance manager from home but I’m gonna giv’r. Kid feels ok today. Fuck a Duck

Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

On International flights I think that they require Medical masks or N95s. Should be the same here on flights.
    Domestic flights should *require* proof-of-vaccination, IMNSHO. And medical grade masks.

Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post
    How the fuck did they get my Picture!
    I had *no* idea you were a chick.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post

sunnytimefunbox might be a better name

Quote Originally Posted by Asspen View Post
    Starting to look like it was by design.
    If by starting you mean you're starting to read the news from July of 2020, then sure, it's starting to look that way.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post

You can’t classify me I’m in touch with my feminine side

(My quick look I thought it was a dude)

Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

Look at the assholes.

More effective than the morons wearing them around their chins…

About on par with a buff.

and more effective than a turtleneck