Page 1554 of 1605 FirstFirst ... 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 1555 1556 1557 1558 1559 ... LastLast
Results 38,826 to 38,850 of 40118
    Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Only reading this page, MU and Benny opinions closely mirror my own. Like this one: "Strong work. My sentiments exactly. This country is circling the drain". While I am happy to wear a mask, in most instances I find it stoopid because everyone isn't doing it. To walk into a restaurant to immediately remove it Same thing at the dentist and on and on.
    In this country I think it is every man for himself right now and you better be vaxed and try to stay in good health (I am 30lbs overweight) and avoid venues that could be spreading events. Fact is, I think this virus is only getting started. Omicron could of just as easily morfed into a more deadly and contagious virus and that is likely just over the horizon. A bunch of people in this country are going to die before it is all over, I am sorry to say. So while everyone has an opinion, it really doesn't matter at the end of the day. Do the best you can to stay safe while trying to live your life is all I got.

Or, as I heard a scientist say in the podcast I posted way back, Omicron could be the world's mass vaccination event, and then we will live with this thing like influenza or the common cold.

Still watching the pathetic TGR echo chamber

Quote Originally Posted by skiskiskiskiski View Post
    So you're like a middle schooler? You can't do something if everyone else isnt?
    That's all you got? Shit, now I am convinced to mask up 24/7
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

I don't recall hearing about any "Freedom" rallies in Japan.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    There is no we.
    I guess its time to repost this
    Looking at bunny and live2dowhathewants

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

And if we accept that as reality, what then?

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    Agreed. It IS many factors. And really worth paying closer to attention to. It certainly goes beyond US = Fat & Japan = Not fat, but it's also waaaaaaay over-simplistic to just key in on masks too. Sure, that's likely a key component, but with or without COVID, Japan was already kicking our asses in the mortality department. Now throw COVID into the mix and we were kind of screwed from the get go. I place a lot of the blame on our disgusting lifestyles as a nation. We're kind of filthy compared to them in many regards. Shoes in the house is an easy example to pick on.
    A lot of it is the superiour azn gene cuz Japan has been # 1 for ever while USA and Cuba have been neck n neck for years at 35th \

so everybody kicks the USA when it comes what country lives longer
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Late 80's early 90's we had japanese tourists by the bus load in banff. We had 200 rental bikes and most would go out in the am and then like clockwork we'd have an early afternoon shower and they'd all come back to be rented out again afyer the shower stopped. 2 full day rentals most days. Many were japanese tourists, wearing masks. We thought it must be the big city smog and they were just wearing them out of habit. Whst else could it be? Little did we know then, and apparently now

I used to see lots of people of Asian descent on the subway wearing masks, and sometimes, like during SARS I would wonder if they had been exposed or something. Now I greatly appreciate that they were being considerate, exposed or not, keeping their germs to themselves. The world is going to be forever changed because of this, and if people keep wearing masks on public transit and give up on handshakes I am fine with it.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Agreed. It IS many factors. And really worth paying closer to attention to. It certainly goes beyond US = Fat & Japan = Not fat, but it's also waaaaaaay over-simplistic to just key in on masks too. Sure, that's likely a key component, but with or without COVID, Japan was already kicking our asses in the mortality department. Now throw COVID into the mix and we were kind of screwed from the get go. I place a lot of the blame on our disgusting lifestyles as a nation. We're kind of filthy compared to them in many regards. Shoes in the house is an easy example to pick on.
    I'm willing to do my part by eating more sushi if it will help.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I'm willing to do my part by eating more sushi if it will help.
    Sushi is a treat for the Japanese, they don't eat it every day like I once thought they did. But I'd eat ramen every day if that's what it takes!

That only helps the moonies

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    I used to see lots of people of Asian descent on the subway wearing masks, and sometimes, like during SARS I would wonder if they had been exposed or something. Now I greatly appreciate that they were being considerate, exposed or not, keeping their germs to themselves. The world is going to be forever changed because of this, and if people keep wearing masks on public transit and give up on handshakes I am fine with it.
    pre pandemic in 2020 the city of Richmond which is a suburb of Vancover with more than 50% AZN pop was already masking & locking down volentarily cuz they had heard about COVID and were taking measures, so people were masking and the malls were empty

At least they weren't driving.

They should invent something where people would have to wear them. I propose calling it a mandate
    Maratimes on lockdown. Dumb kid had a big rager at his house. Popo showed up because his neighbors have way more sense. He now has 2400 reasons not to do something stupid like that again

Yes DWO, Driving While Oriental

The less racist phrase is driving while Asian.

You want the real reason Japan has fared so well during COVID? Inemuri, the Japanese practice of sleeping at work and in public.

Name:  70dec16843.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  51.2 KB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1232025852_c40897e68e_b.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	243.7 KB 
ID:	401498

Lovely society.

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    You want the real reason Japan has fared so well during COVID? Inemuri, the Japanese practice of sleeping at work and in public.

Name:  70dec16843.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  51.2 KB

Nothing wrong with taking a nap

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk

You want to fat shame without dealing with the roots of the obesity problem. A lot of the solution is very contrary to your espoused politics. It's not just an individual moral failing.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    You want to fat shame without dealing with the roots of the obesity problem. A lot of the solution is very contrary to your espoused politics. It's not just an individual moral failing.
    bOoTsTrApS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post

"Wailing and gnashing of teeth prohibited"

On the front of the cube (readers right) - what is that sign about? No Crawling? No Dying?

Altslob has found a belief system that frees him from any social responsibility to help him sleep at night. Bigot much?
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by pepperdawg View Post
    On the front of the cube (readers right) - what is that sign about? No Crawling? No Dying?
    “No blackout drinking, salary-men”
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident