Page 1264 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 ... LastLast
Results 31,576 to 31,600 of 41810
    Holy crap! Just turned on the Florida Tennessee game and the stands are full of people! WTF? Not capacity but plenty sitting in large groups.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

I received this FDA PowerPoint presentation on The plan for monitoring vaccine safety, as proof that it causes every known problem to mankind...

https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/dow...8C2Dskf-gVwn3c

eta. I was told I have that wrong. It turns out that it is wide knowledge that every vaccine will cause every single one of these problems. Big Pharma pays millions, evidently, to keep this quiet.
    Some tense family conversations...
    Last edited by powdrhound; 12-05-2020 at 05:00 PM.

For those caring for infected family members, I feel for you. If you're the type who likes to be more educated about treatment, what's given at each stage and how well does it work, some TWiV episodes cover that. Specifically the Dr. Daniel Griffin episodes, recorded every Friday, usually released Saturday or Sunday. He speaks for 30 minutes near the start, you can skip the rest. His target audience is doctors, but he's aware us commoners are listening, and while technical, it's not too bad. Obviously one doctor's opinion, and you should trust yours over an internet doc.

Here's the most recent 2 Dr. Griffin episodes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=525B_j28HzU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs4KfmUbiqg

A regularly updated text source would be nice, but I haven't found it. Maybe CDC is good? Maybe regulation makes it hard to publish.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Holy crap! Just turned on the Florida Tennessee game and the stands are full of people! WTF? Not capacity but plenty sitting in large groups.
    The south continues to amaze. The front lines workers in those regions must be thrilled.

This my buddy who has been getting death threats.

https://www.ktvb.com/mobile/article/...9-6357fb46b8cf

Protests at Boise’s CDH meetings to tighten up restrictions. Boise has a mask mandate currently. County and state does not.

https://www.ktvb.com/mobile/article/...2-6c32ec199b18

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post

Protests at Boise’s CDH meetings to tighten up restrictions. Boise has a mask mandate currently. County and state does not.

https://www.ktvb.com/mobile/article/...2-6c32ec199b18
    Your buddy is right. Its his fucking business.

The hypocrisy of any self titled conservative or republican against the right of a business to dictate how it does business is infinite.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Was just talking with a guy who does liquidation auctions for bankruptcies. He’s hearing that 62% of Portland’s closed restaurants will not reopen
    Commercial kitchen equipment will be cheap for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post

Sad for your friend to get death threats for asking for something reasonable - and the law.
    These "Muy Constitushanal Rights" bozos don't understand that SCOTUS said 100+ years ago that a state can restrain behavior during health crises.
    This was posted way upthread - like May?
    Name:  B57AB72C-ABE0-407D-BFE9-715FC583BB1C-2792-00000531ED5E3B2F.PNG
Views: 990
Size:  535.5 KB

Jacobson refused to get vaxed for smallpox during an epidemic. State of MA fined him

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    The president was handed, through dumb luck, an opportunity to show leadership in the 4th year of a dumpster fire of a presidency. It was a war without having to start a war. What an opportunity to unite the country against a common foe who has invaded the borders.

And he, the person at the very top, the person with whom the buck stops, fucked it up. Repeatedly. Daily. Weekly. Monthly. And he’s still fucking it up today. December 5th. 10 months later still failing miserably. When’s the last time he even mentioned the pandemic?

He chose rallies, rose garden parties, and golf trips instead. Those are facts.

This isn’t “using covid bullshit to get rid of him”. He got rid of himself.

A year from now you will still see flags on trucks and lawns with his name on them. That’s the true TDS.

GTFO of here with your “use covid to get rid of him” bullshit. People aren’t ending up in the ICU to get rid of Trump. But they are ending up in there in part due to his lack of leadership.
    Sorry man, but hearing Biden blame every single death on Trump was not science, it was political. Trumps gone, get over it. I’ve spent 15 yrs waiting for people to learn what I know about that shit hole called China, and you played dumb all yr to win an election, and it worked. Just get smart now and recognize where all this shit started so that it never happens again. The next one could wipe us all out.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    The south continues to amaze. The front lines workers in those regions must be thrilled.
    If there's any left. It's like the decimation of the Trump lawyer pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Sorry man, but hearing Biden blame every single death on Trump was not science, it was political. Trumps gone, get over it. I’ve spent 15 yrs waiting for people to learn what I know about that shit hole called China, and you played dumb all yr to win an election, and it worked. Just get smart now and recognize where all this shit started so that it never happens again. The next one could wipe us all out.
    Oh you mean the same China where we had a team of epidemiologists stationed ready to handle these things but your buddy Trump disbanded them right before Covid was a thang?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN21910S

The American disease expert, a medical epidemiologist embedded in China’s disease control agency, left her post in July, according to four sources with knowledge of the issue. The first cases of the new coronavirus may have emerged as early as November, and as cases exploded, the Trump administration in February chastised China for censoring information about the outbreak and keeping U.S. experts from entering the country to help.

Sorry man, but hearing Biden blame every single death on Trump was not science, it was political.
    Only problem - Biden never blamed every single case or death on Trump.

Trumps gone, get over it. I’ve spent 15 yrs waiting for people to learn what I know about that shit hole called China, and you played dumb all yr to win an election, and it worked. Just get smart now and recognize where all this shit started so that it never happens again. The next one could wipe us all out.
    Dude - you should write a book about all this secret knowledge of China - or a blog or something. You could make big bank!

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Only problem - Biden never blamed every single case or death on Trump.
    Actually, during a speech that, depending on context, one could interpret that Biden blamed Trump for all COVID deaths.

Dude - you should write a book about all this secret knowledge of China - or a blog or something. You could make big bank!
    It's really inappropriate to make fun of the stunted.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    How the fuck can Americans continue to be so shitty to each other?
    I wonder about this a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    It's really inappropriate to make fun of the stunted.
    Snork!

Sorry man but it doesn’t matter if the virus came from China (another of many countries in which you claim to be an expert) or the moon - that doesn’t make anything I said about your dear leader false. He fucked this up bigly. It’s sad he will never own it. Nor will the members of the Q cucks clan. Neither will you apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Saw Gump play

Name:  93646A0B-DFE8-4878-8211-42EC151F6E4A.jpeg
Views: 919
Size:  32.2 KB

Lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by BC. View Post
    Anybody else wondering why there isn’t outrage that the FDA is taking so long to meet/approve these vaccines?......

“Well, we have a meeting setup for next week”.....Well, we are on vacation”.....”Well, it’s the weekend”......Wtf.??

The whole country is literally “dying” for these vaccines to be released to help the situation and they schedule a meeting for “next week/in 2 weeks” cuz it’s vacation/the weekend?

What about an “emergency meeting” right now and get this process in motion?
    Short TL;DR answer: science.

Slightly longer answer: Based on our clinical trial experience with prior vaccine trials (which are extensive), median time to adequately assess for adverse reactions is in the 40-50 day range (following immunization), with standard Gaussian distribution.

In order to adequately assess for safety, the FDA wanted a minimum of 8 weeks for data to "cure" in re: side effects, which is actually less than what they usually prefer, especially with immunological agents. This also needs to take into account data collection and analysis, which can lag behind the actual incidence of events. Weekends and the holiday season slows this at every link in the extensive data collection, communication and analysis chain, not just at the approval end, much like individual cars slowing down on the highway causes a traffic jam. I should add that possible side effects of vaccines can be significant, and have the potential to entirely derail an otherwise promising therapeutic candidate. Mofro prolly has a better handle on this.

Anyway, this is the explanation I'm getting from my Infectious Disease colleagues, and why Fauci initially felt Britain was jumping the gun on their approval. I'm pretty sure the FDA is actually accelerating their standard schedule for assessing and provisionally approving the SARS CoV2 vaccines based on available clinical trial data.

When dumbass MF know-it-all whiners complain about how “that's how the Fed'ral gubbmint operates" and continue to whine about that's why they "have so little faith in our bureaucrats” you realize what scientists and clinicians who are trying to responsibly inform health policy are up against.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    I agree. My guess is that they feel they have to proceed slowly to convince people they're not rushing approval. Like Bunion said. They do have to review the raw data of 30,000 subjects, but that shouldn't take this long.
    My experience with clinical trials (which is not insignificant) says otherwise. This is something you can't or shouldn't do sloppily.

What’s few deaths in comparison to having your 300 person wedding?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/victori...t-even-attend/

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried

In America: Be as fat as you want, eat all the fried pork rinds and donuts you want
    Thanks!
    Don’t mind if I do!

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post

Wow, I really hope these stupid, self-centered fucks are punished for what they've done. Of course the people that died are old and really should be willing to sacrifice a few years of their lives to ensure these people had the wedding of their dreams...

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post

That happened not far from me. Seems like a poor start to their life together. Every wedding anniversary will be a celebration of their killer wedding.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

my southern neighbors are putting up some impressive stats.

https://www.wyff4.com/article/south-...-2020/34881594

"DHEC confirmed 2,715 new cases and a 20% positivity rate."

that is absurd.
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    my southern neighbors are putting up some impressive stats.

https://www.wyff4.com/article/south-...-2020/34881594

that is absurd.
    50% positive rate in Idaho according to content posted yesterday or the day before. un-f*cking-believable.

Quote Originally Posted by ntblanks View Post
    50% positive rate in Idaho according to content posted yesterday or the day before. un-f*cking-belivable.
    yep, okay...

idaho is on some next level shit.
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post

that is absurd.
    That is down from yesterday's 22%.