Page 443 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... LastLast
Results 11,051 to 11,075 of 41810
    Dammn all this women with facemask look so hot : ) fantasy is gettin wild

Sent from ullr with love!

WASHINGTON— Expressing frustration with the social-isolation measures in place amid the novel Covid-19 pandemic, a restless Donald Trump confirmed Monday that he couldn’t believe he was stuck inside with nothing to do except be president. “Jesus Christ, I’m so goddamn bored of sitting around all day being commander in chief,” said Trump as he puttered around the Oval Office before splaying himself face-down across the Resolute desk. “Ugh, I had all these plans for real things I was going to do this month, but now all I have is this stupid administrative stuff from holding the highest office in the country. I actually read part of a report the other day—that’s how little I have to do right now. This sucks. I just want to cruise around in Air Force One, golf at Mar-A-Lago, or hold a big rally like I did when I had real work–life balance. I really did. Now my routines are completely blown to hell. How do they expect me to be restricted to this cramped 50,000-square-foot house all day?” At press time, Trump was sitting in a motorcade vehicle and honking the horn until someone took him someplace fun.

Expect crazy amounts of travel when we reopen. Curious to see if it surges again in China.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/06/asia/...hnk/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by nordekette View Post
    Dammn all this women with facemask look so hot : ) fantasy is gettin wild

Sent from ullr with love!
    Been there done that, without infections. It's called carnival in cologne. And you get get drunk while lifting those sexy masks.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    The Spanish flu had past many years prior with not many deaths among the young bulls and the matadors had seen great loss. The field was somewhat more equalled that year they said in hushed tones at night. Only running was left to choose from the brave and the loss of the populous remaining interested in pastimes that seemed mild compared to the war torn memories, that's how she told this to me late at night, and I believed her as much as I could at the time.
    You're no Hemingway, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    You're no Hemingway, that's for sure.
    I don't know, I was really drunk at the time.

It really seems that too many adults get their information sources from Facebook. I keep hearing "I heard that..."

I guess it is true that people enjoy gossip more than facts.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Ernest didn't need to plagiarize
    Nor tinder to score
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    Nor tinder to score
    Not sure what you're insinuating here, but I can say that I've never plagiarized a damn thing in my life, thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    It really seems that too many adults get their information sources from Facebook. I keep hearing "I heard that..."

The other interesting thing I've noticed is that people can't seem to admit that they're not discerning enough to separate fact from lies. Everyone claims that they've heard the bullshit they then spew from "a trusted friend of a friend."

The other interesting thing I've noticed is that people can't seem to admit that they're not discerning enough to separate fact from lies. Everyone claims that they've heard the bullshit they then spew from "a trusted friend of a friend."
    In fairness, there's a lot of speculation and bullshit wrapped in an intelligent sounding package floating around. Look at BG's last post - a world renowned epidemiologist saying everyone should go about their business. There's so much directly conflicting information from seemingly reputable sources that I can see how the average idiot is just going to latch on to whatever fits their world view.

Quote Originally Posted by BGnight View Post
    Keep watching 3 minutes of a 30 minute discussion then claim a professor of epidemiology and biostatistics doesn't know what he's talking about because it doesn't jive with the quack you saw on MSNBC spreading fear.
    Did you claim to be in the medical industry? If you are, I hope to fucking god you don't interact with patients. Just shut the fuck up and go away or get the Zika

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    So what's your point here? That we should say "fuck it" and let everything just go back to the way it was?

It's also rich to see you posting something from 538. Nate Silver was all over the 2016 election statistics, right?

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    Nor tinder to score
    Are you sure about that?
    He borrowed some themes from his buddy in Cuba.
    Rum, tinder, it's all the same.

Be well my roofing brother, I will always be grateful for you dragging my sorry ass up evergreen.

Quarantine Day 23
    COVID-19 Day 22

I was recovering nicely until Friday evening when mild fever came back.
    Then I had cold like symptoms Saturday and Sunday.
    I didn't do a thing except eating and resting over the weekend.
    Today I feel a lot better.

I really hoped this would be my last report to let you know I was finally fully recovered.
    I think my slow recovery is due to work I've been putting day and night during the illness.
    I didn't have luxury to stay in bed like boyfriend did for a week (who was a little more sick than I was).

Boyfriend is fully recovered and met the guidelines to end the quarantine last week.
    It was nice to have him to get some groceries and laundries done.

I'm really hoping to fully recover this week and be able to get some fresh air this weekend.

Stay safe and stay healthy, mags.

I blocked BGNight's conspiracy riddled counter factual BS 100s of pages ago in order to make this thread semi-readable.

For you masochists who haven't bothered to put him on ignore, would you do the rest of us the courtesy of not quoting his drivel?
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Re BGNight's claim that his source is from the "Rockefeller University's Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design" appears to be false because that entity doesn't exist.

There is a "Rockefeller University Hospital Department for Research Design and Biostatistics" but it looks like BGNight's conspiracy minded friends added the word epidemiology. So "Given his credentials" it looks like the researcher's specialty is drug trial biostatistics, not epidemiology, and not infectious disease:

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Knut_M_Wittkowski

The Rockefeller Research Design and Biostatistics center focuses on clinical drug trials, in particular genetic and genomic pathways.

http://www2.rockefeller.edu/ccts/rdbs

Thx for the update NMC, glad today finally you’re feeling better.

So what's your point here? That we should say "fuck it" and let everything just go back to the way it was?

It's also rich to see you posting something from 538. Nate Silver was all over the 2016 election statistics, right?
    My "point" is that the numbers are pretty much useless because there's no testing and then collection of that data. And, no, not "fuck it", pretty much the opposite, because my attitude at this point, as a resident in the nation's "hot zone" du jour, is that everyone has it, so, I'm limiting my shopping time as much as possible and avoiding human contact as much as possible, which sucks, but, from what I read about final stages of this thing, not the way I want to die.

Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    Quarantine Day 23
    COVID-19 Day 22

I was recovering nicely until Friday evening when mild fever came back.
    Then I had cold like symptoms Saturday and Sunday.
    I didn't do a thing except eating and resting over the weekend.
    Today I feel a lot better.

I really hoped this would be my last report to let you know I was finally fully recovered.
    I think my slow recovery is due to work I've been putting day and night during the illness.
    I didn't have luxury to stay in bed like boyfriend did for a week (who was a little more sick than I was).

Boyfriend is fully recovered and met the guidelines to end the quarantine last week.
    It was nice to have him to get some groceries and laundries done.

I'm really hoping to fully recover this week and be able to get some fresh air this weekend.

Stay safe and stay healthy, mags.
    Feel better. What was that, two weeks so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Feel better. What was that, two weeks so far?
    3 Weeks.
    I'm really tired of being sick.

Hudge change in the IHME numbers for Alabama is a driver for a large percentage of the statistical differences in the projected national totals, yet nothing drastic has changed there (to my knowledge) except that they instituted a stay-at-home order the day before yesterday. However the previous totals claimed that they were based on stay-at-home orders being issued by now iirc. I'd like to see the previous iteration of their projections to compare AL and other states, does anyone know where I might find those?

Quote Originally Posted by nutmegchoi View Post
    3 Weeks.
    I'm really tired of being sick.
    Wayon Jennings has a song about that, High Time.... "I'm sick and tired of waking up sick and tired"

Get well!

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post

Like 5G conspiracy ?

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/5...ories-n1177361