Page 1150 of 1244 FirstFirst ... 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 ... LastLast
Results 28,726 to 28,750 of 31083
    Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    Maybe, but what are they doing in social situations with friends and family? Mask compliance is really high here, but when people are around friends they think they're safe.
    People in Seattle only hang out in their bubble regardless of whether there is a pandemic or not.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    The funny thing with that one is that it comes from people who lean left. Same people who won't vaccinate their kids also think they can't get Covid because they do Yoga, get vitamin D, buy organic, and use essential oils. Totally different animal compared to the "you can't control me" Trumpster.

the other circle of life?
    Go far enough to the left and suddenly you pop up on the extreme right, because it's circular, not linear.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    The funny thing with that one is that it comes from people who lean left. Same people who won't vaccinate their kids also think they can't get Covid because they do Yoga, get vitamin D, buy organic, and use essential oils. Totally different animal compared to the "you can't control me" Trumpster.
    Yeah... no... I hear that from my friends on the right who, incidently are big on taking every supplement known to man as well as doing yoga, using essential oils, buying organic, fearful of GMOs and being antivaxxer gun lovers. Oh... and they are cattle ranchers and grow hay so lots and lots of chemicals on the land and vaxinations for the cattle.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    the other circle of life?
    Go far enough to the left and suddenly you pop up on the extreme right, because it's circular, not linear.
    I've often made this same point claiming the fringes of the right and left meet around the backside.

Paul Pot and Stalin vs. Hitler. Mass murdering communist dictators vs mass murdering fascist dictator. All demanded complete loyalty and strict adherence to their agenda. Disagreement was simply not allowed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BC13 View Post
    Paul Pot
    Pol's Americanized brother?

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    Pol's Americanized brother?
    I wonder if he owned a boutique...

I've often made this same point claiming the fringes of the right and left meet around the backside.

Paul Pot and Stalin vs. Hitler. Mass murdering communist dictators vs mass murdering fascist dictator. All demanded complete loyalty and strict adherence to their agenda. Disagreement was simply not allowed.

I want you to know I simultaneously agreed with everything you wrote and laughed out loud at the idea of Paul Pot.

His older brother Smoke is fun to party with.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    His older brother Smoke is fun to party with.

Pol Pot <shudder>
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Yo, watch out for dat Pauile Pot. Yo.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Yeah... no... I hear that from my friends on the right who, incidently are big on taking every supplement known to man as well as doing yoga, using essential oils, buying organic, fearful of GMOs and being antivaxxer gun lovers. Oh... and they are cattle ranchers and grow hay so lots and lots of chemicals on the land and vaxinations for the cattle.
    I'm guessing they're white (you listed yoga, organic food, anti-vaxxer, only thing missing is single origin coffee). Looks like white people attitudes on masks might actually be closing the gap in covid rates between whites and African Americans.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/23/healt...rus/index.html

Pol Pot <shudder>
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skulls.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	34.0 KB 
ID:	344620

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    I wonder if he owned a boutique...
    It's in Brooklyn.

This is so very profound, who knew that murderous dictators are bad in spite of their political polarity.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    This is so very profound, who knew that murderous dictators are bad in spite of their political polarity.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    way to miss what he was saying.

no, I'm not gonna explain it to you.

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    Pol Pot!
    [two Dead Kennedys references in 24 hours, this thread continues to deliver]
    Name:  R-426715-1338582118-6679.jpeg.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  106.4 KB

And the cases just keep rising. 14 new today. Sigh... I was feeling so good about this 2 weeks ago but now I'm experiencing that same dread and fear I had back in March.

And the cases just keep rising. 14 new today. Sigh... I was feeling so good about this 2 weeks ago but now I'm experiencing that same dread and fear I had back in March.
    Take heart. We are just working towards Herd Mentality. All according to plan.

Does Paul Pot know Rand Paul?

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Does Paul Pot know Rand Paul?
    Anyone seen them together before? Could be the same person or some particularly evil reincarnation.

Phew, at least there’s a plan: https://trumpcovidplan.com/

We all have a plan i hopeName:  FB_IMG_1603511706330.jpeg
Views: 363
Size:  46.6 KB

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Rasputin is offline Полые тростник на ветру
    One of the residents, of the group home I work at, had to go to a nursing home because of infection following a knee replacement surgery. The nursing home now has 89 cases, including 30 staff. Our resident has not tested positive so far, but has been moved to a new room three times.

Missoula has been blowing up terribly, there were 89 new cases reported between Thursday's and Friday's updates. It's become the new hot spot in the state.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים