Page 1149 of 1250 FirstFirst ... 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 ... LastLast
Results 28,701 to 28,725 of 31245
    Quote Originally Posted by westoxified View Post
    As of today, 1 out of every ten Utahans have tested positive for Covid.

https://www.ksl.com/article/50035781...covid-19-cases
    Just for clarification that is 1 out of every 10 tested people NOT 1 out of 10 of the state's population. I had to read the article to be sure.
    Last edited by John_B; 10-22-2020 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Has this been posted? Lyrics NSFW.

Dick Cheese FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    Just for clarification that is 1 out of ever 10 tested people NOT 1 out of 10 of the states population. I had to read the article to be sure.
    ha! thanks for that. 9 out of every 10 dentists agree with you.
    now a complete tool

the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Give me convenience or give me death!
    Jello was so prophetic.
    Name:  dead-kennedys-give-me-convenience-or-give-me-death-lp.jpg
Views: 730
Size:  221.4 KB

FDA granted full approval of Remdesivir as a treatment for Covid.

X

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

and just when I was thinking it would be okay to have T-day with the fam:

Name:  102220WWCovid.png
Views: 649
Size:  45.5 KB
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    and just when I was thinking it would be okay to have T-day with the fam:

Name:  102220WWCovid.png
Views: 649
Size:  45.5 KB
    But it sounds like you've been pretty diligent in avoiding high risk situations and protecting yourself. Any way to get yourself tested before T day?

"Our county has seen 69 new cases of COVID-19 in the last week"
    ....................Nice.....

(Not nice)

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post

(Not nice)
    Out if curiousness, what is the population of your county?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    But it sounds like you've been pretty diligent in avoiding high risk situations and protecting yourself. Any way to get yourself tested before T day?
    Yes but you never know. I have caught myself forgetting about touching my face before I use sanitizer or wash my hands. Still thinking about it but the sudden rise in cases has me concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post

(Not nice)
    We were cruising along going down... down... down... got to under 30 cases less than a month ago then BOOM!

Quote Originally Posted by gretch6364 View Post
    Out if curiousness, what is the population of your county?

62K in the county, 33K in the city of W2.

I know it's not the worst numbers as these things go but as I said above less than a month ago we were in the 30s with no hospitalizations now were over 100 and climbing everyday with 7 people in the hospital. To date we've had 6 deaths.

Here's our break down to date:

Name:  W2covid.png
Views: 554
Size:  18.4 KB
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Thought this might help focus the bubble concept

Quote Originally Posted by Casey E View Post
    Thought this might help focus the bubble concept

While I get the message of the image, obviously, the circles in that venn diagram are all fucked up and whoever made it gets a D-.

Why Thanksgiving will be bad.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

My favorite comment that I'm hearing all the time - "There's a statewide mask mandate yet cases are still going way up. It's obvious that masks aren't working." It's like people are oblivious to the fact that cases are rising because people are not following the mask and distancing guidelines. My Instagram is full of people who obviously don't give a shit.

And if I hear one more person say that wearing a mask is going to make them sicker.....

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    My favorite comment that I'm hearing all the time - "There's a statewide mask mandate yet cases are still going way up. It's obvious that masks aren't working." It's like people are oblivious to the fact that cases are rising because people are not following the mask and distancing guidelines. My Instagram is full of people who obviously don't give a shit.

And if I hear one more person say that wearing a mask is going to make them sicker.....
    Report last night said mask wearing in Washington was 75% but needs to be 95% for control.

I watch a weekly live YouTube show that is run out of a shop in TX and no one ever wears a mask. Multiple employees on the show standing shoulder to shoulder without a mask in sight. Last week they had a guest artist from Indiana - no mask on her or the host and they were hugging, taking and sitting 1ft apart inside for over an hour.

I have to admit it's nice to see normal interaction sans masks but it makes me want to say to them "WTF?"

Oh well....

The funny thing with that one is that it comes from people who lean left. Same people who won't vaccinate their kids also think they can't get Covid because they do Yoga, get vitamin D, buy organic, and use essential oils. Totally different animal compared to the "you can't control me" Trumpster.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    The funny thing with that one is that it comes from people who lean left. Same people who won't vaccinate their kids also think they can't get Covid because they do Yoga, get vitamin D, buy organic, and use essential oils. Totally different animal compared to the "you can't control me" Trumpster.
    You know what they call alternative medicine that works?

Medicine.
    I remember a bottomless freedom...

I’ve heard the “masks will make me sicker” from people exclusively on the right. I’m sure they are out there on the left but the FB theory is that instead of breathing the virus out you breath it back in increasing your viral load (I feel dumber just typing that). Or it’s uncomfortable so it must make you sicker.

Just got the news 15 kids at my kiddos school are under quarantine. Neighbor down the road just confirmed he has it. Living in a popular ski town where half the county doesn't believe in masks and the other half just left Seattle, LA, New York, etc to escape the virus isn't helping. Oh, just for fun our mayor thinks masks make you sicker like Neufox mentioned. What a kook.
    Some people are like Slinkies... not really good for anything, but you still can't
    help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs...

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Report last night said mask wearing in Washington was 75% but needs to be 95% for control.

I watch a weekly live YouTube show that is run out of a shop in TX and no one ever wears a mask. Multiple employees on the show standing shoulder to shoulder without a mask in sight. Last week they had a guest artist from Indiana - no mask on her or the host and they were hugging, taking and sitting 1ft apart inside for over an hour.

I have to admit it's nice to see normal interaction sans masks but it makes me want to say to them "WTF?"

Oh well....
    I'd bet 95% in Seattle, or at least 90% ish.... you walk by someone on the sidewalk here and they dive in the bushes.

Quote Originally Posted by ridinshockgun View Post
    I'd bet 95% in Seattle, or at least 90% ish.... you walk by someone on the sidewalk here and they dive in the bushes.
    Maybe, but what are they doing in social situations with friends and family? Mask compliance is really high here, but when people are around friends they think they're safe.

Convergent evolution on the crazy? I have seen some of those types shockingly receptive to some of the Qtarded ideas that have been going around.

Maybe, but what are they doing in social situations with friends and family? Mask compliance is really high here, but when people are around friends they think they're safe.
    That's pretty much the situation here in B'ham. Mask usage (in town - out in the county is a different story) is nearly universal, but that has emboldened people to let their guard down on other fronts.

This happened in Seattle pre-C19, at least when I lived there. Had never seen so many socially awkward folks in one area.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums