Page 1149 of 1250 FirstFirst ... 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 ... LastLast
Results 28,701 to 28,725 of 31245
  1. #28701
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Methow Valley
    Posts
    1,126
    Quote Originally Posted by westoxified View Post
    As of today, 1 out of every ten Utahans have tested positive for Covid.

    https://www.ksl.com/article/50035781...covid-19-cases
    Just for clarification that is 1 out of every 10 tested people NOT 1 out of 10 of the state's population. I had to read the article to be sure.
    Last edited by John_B; 10-22-2020 at 03:44 PM.

  2. #28702
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    I smell poutine!!!
    Posts
    12,419
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    Has this been posted? Lyrics NSFW.

    Dick Cheese FTW!

  3. #28703
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ogden
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    Just for clarification that is 1 out of ever 10 tested people NOT 1 out of 10 of the states population. I had to read the article to be sure.
    ha! thanks for that. 9 out of every 10 dentists agree with you.
    now a complete tool

  4. #28704
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
    Posts
    1,822
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Give me convenience or give me death!
    Jello was so prophetic.
    Name:  dead-kennedys-give-me-convenience-or-give-me-death-lp.jpg
Views: 730
Size:  221.4 KB

  5. #28705
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sandy by the front
    Posts
    2,091
    FDA granted full approval of Remdesivir as a treatment for Covid.

  6. #28706
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    44,191
    X

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  7. #28707
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    18,489
    and just when I was thinking it would be okay to have T-day with the fam:

    Name:  102220WWCovid.png
Views: 649
Size:  45.5 KB
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis


    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  8. #28708
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    14,947
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    and just when I was thinking it would be okay to have T-day with the fam:

    Name:  102220WWCovid.png
Views: 649
Size:  45.5 KB
    But it sounds like you've been pretty diligent in avoiding high risk situations and protecting yourself. Any way to get yourself tested before T day?

  9. #28709
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    471
    "Our county has seen 69 new cases of COVID-19 in the last week"
    .....
    ..........
    ...............
    ....................Nice.....

    (Not nice)

  10. #28710
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Basalt
    Posts
    4,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    "Our county has seen 69 new cases of COVID-19 in the last week"
    .....
    ..........
    ...............
    ....................Nice.....

    (Not nice)
    Out if curiousness, what is the population of your county?


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

  11. #28711
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    18,489
    Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    But it sounds like you've been pretty diligent in avoiding high risk situations and protecting yourself. Any way to get yourself tested before T day?
    Yes but you never know. I have caught myself forgetting about touching my face before I use sanitizer or wash my hands. Still thinking about it but the sudden rise in cases has me concerned.


    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    "Our county has seen 69 new cases of COVID-19 in the last week"
    .....
    ..........
    ...............
    ....................Nice.....

    (Not nice)
    We were cruising along going down... down... down... got to under 30 cases less than a month ago then BOOM!


    Quote Originally Posted by gretch6364 View Post
    Out if curiousness, what is the population of your county?

    62K in the county, 33K in the city of W2.

    I know it's not the worst numbers as these things go but as I said above less than a month ago we were in the 30s with no hospitalizations now were over 100 and climbing everyday with 7 people in the hospital. To date we've had 6 deaths.

    Here's our break down to date:

    Name:  W2covid.png
Views: 554
Size:  18.4 KB
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis


    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  12. #28712
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Santiago Chile
    Posts
    951
    Thought this might help focus the bubble concept


  13. #28713
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    996
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey E View Post
    Thought this might help focus the bubble concept

    While I get the message of the image, obviously, the circles in that venn diagram are all fucked up and whoever made it gets a D-.

  14. #28714
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Big in Japan
    Posts
    44,191
    Why Thanksgiving will be bad.

    Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

  15. #28715
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Aspen
    Posts
    8,212
    My favorite comment that I'm hearing all the time - "There's a statewide mask mandate yet cases are still going way up. It's obvious that masks aren't working." It's like people are oblivious to the fact that cases are rising because people are not following the mask and distancing guidelines. My Instagram is full of people who obviously don't give a shit.

    And if I hear one more person say that wearing a mask is going to make them sicker.....

  16. #28716
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    EWA
    Posts
    18,489
    Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    My favorite comment that I'm hearing all the time - "There's a statewide mask mandate yet cases are still going way up. It's obvious that masks aren't working." It's like people are oblivious to the fact that cases are rising because people are not following the mask and distancing guidelines. My Instagram is full of people who obviously don't give a shit.

    And if I hear one more person say that wearing a mask is going to make them sicker.....
    Report last night said mask wearing in Washington was 75% but needs to be 95% for control.

    I watch a weekly live YouTube show that is run out of a shop in TX and no one ever wears a mask. Multiple employees on the show standing shoulder to shoulder without a mask in sight. Last week they had a guest artist from Indiana - no mask on her or the host and they were hugging, taking and sitting 1ft apart inside for over an hour.

    I have to admit it's nice to see normal interaction sans masks but it makes me want to say to them "WTF?"

    Oh well....
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis


    Kindness is a bridge between all people

    Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

  17. #28717
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    cb, co
    Posts
    3,951
    Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post

    And if I hear one more person say that wearing a mask is going to make them sicker.....
    The funny thing with that one is that it comes from people who lean left. Same people who won't vaccinate their kids also think they can't get Covid because they do Yoga, get vitamin D, buy organic, and use essential oils. Totally different animal compared to the "you can't control me" Trumpster.

  18. #28718
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Where the diamonds turn to coal
    Posts
    7,019
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    The funny thing with that one is that it comes from people who lean left. Same people who won't vaccinate their kids also think they can't get Covid because they do Yoga, get vitamin D, buy organic, and use essential oils. Totally different animal compared to the "you can't control me" Trumpster.
    You know what they call alternative medicine that works?


    Medicine.
    I remember a bottomless freedom...

  19. #28719
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    2 hours from anything
    Posts
    8,447
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    The funny thing with that one is that it comes from people who lean left. Same people who won't vaccinate their kids also think they can't get Covid because they do Yoga, get vitamin D, buy organic, and use essential oils. Totally different animal compared to the "you can't control me" Trumpster.
    I’ve heard the “masks will make me sicker” from people exclusively on the right. I’m sure they are out there on the left but the FB theory is that instead of breathing the virus out you breath it back in increasing your viral load (I feel dumber just typing that). Or it’s uncomfortable so it must make you sicker.

  20. #28720
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    insurance purgatory
    Posts
    585
    Just got the news 15 kids at my kiddos school are under quarantine. Neighbor down the road just confirmed he has it. Living in a popular ski town where half the county doesn't believe in masks and the other half just left Seattle, LA, New York, etc to escape the virus isn't helping. Oh, just for fun our mayor thinks masks make you sicker like Neufox mentioned. What a kook.
    Some people are like Slinkies... not really good for anything, but you still can't
    help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs...

  21. #28721
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Report last night said mask wearing in Washington was 75% but needs to be 95% for control.

    I watch a weekly live YouTube show that is run out of a shop in TX and no one ever wears a mask. Multiple employees on the show standing shoulder to shoulder without a mask in sight. Last week they had a guest artist from Indiana - no mask on her or the host and they were hugging, taking and sitting 1ft apart inside for over an hour.

    I have to admit it's nice to see normal interaction sans masks but it makes me want to say to them "WTF?"

    Oh well....
    I'd bet 95% in Seattle, or at least 90% ish.... you walk by someone on the sidewalk here and they dive in the bushes.

  22. #28722
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Aspen
    Posts
    8,212
    Quote Originally Posted by ridinshockgun View Post
    I'd bet 95% in Seattle, or at least 90% ish.... you walk by someone on the sidewalk here and they dive in the bushes.
    Maybe, but what are they doing in social situations with friends and family? Mask compliance is really high here, but when people are around friends they think they're safe.

  23. #28723
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    funland
    Posts
    4,905
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    The funny thing with that one is that it comes from people who lean left. Same people who won't vaccinate their kids also think they can't get Covid because they do Yoga, get vitamin D, buy organic, and use essential oils. Totally different animal compared to the "you can't control me" Trumpster.
    Convergent evolution on the crazy? I have seen some of those types shockingly receptive to some of the Qtarded ideas that have been going around.

  24. #28724
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the ham
    Posts
    8,505
    Quote Originally Posted by ridinshockgun View Post
    I'd bet 95% in Seattle, or at least 90% ish.... you walk by someone on the sidewalk here and they dive in the bushes.
    Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    Maybe, but what are they doing in social situations with friends and family? Mask compliance is really high here, but when people are around friends they think they're safe.
    That's pretty much the situation here in B'ham. Mask usage (in town - out in the county is a different story) is nearly universal, but that has emboldened people to let their guard down on other fronts.

  25. #28725
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by ridinshockgun View Post
    I'd bet 95% in Seattle, or at least 90% ish.... you walk by someone on the sidewalk here and they dive in the bushes.
    This happened in Seattle pre-C19, at least when I lived there. Had never seen so many socially awkward folks in one area.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •