Page 1332 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 ... LastLast
Results 33,276 to 33,300 of 41810
    We don't tolerate shitheads. Check.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Congresswoman Pramila Jaypal tests positive for Covid. Because she had to shelter in place with mouth breather nut jobs Majorie Taylor Greene, Andy Biggs, Scott Perry and other repubs who incited the incel riot mob in the first place.

https://www.thecut.com/2021/01/rep-j...tol-riots.html

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    It's one thing to cancel someone for their political beliefs. It's another to cancel someone for trying to violently overturn the results of an honest election. The Capitol terrorists need to pay a price. Black people in this country would have had a much easier time if the southern white power structure hadn't been allowed back into power after the civil war. (Not that things would have been rosy North or South). Too bad they weren't canceled.

As far as doctors go--most of us are reactionary dinosaurs and plenty are Trumpies. That alone shouldn't disqualify, but if it appears that someone's political beliefs make it likely that they would unable to treat all their patients equitably--that is, if they appear to be racist homophobes for example--or if their politics lead them to be unable to accept science (eg Scot Atlas) then their license should be at risk.

As a med student I saw 2 gyn's do a laparoscopy on a Black teenager who'd had a couple of kids. The attending pointed out 2 "adhesions", one on the left and one on the right of the uterus and told the resident to cauterize them--what they did was sterilize her without her knowledge and consent. Ethics matter when you're a doctor.
    How can you say it was an honest election? I keep hearing that from people and yet, look at the last 4 years of mainstream media - almost every mainstream news outlet in the world has asserted, from 2017 to 2020 pre-election, that there are numerous sophisticated hacking and interference attempts ongoing and unavoidable.

One has to be a complete moron to not find a plethora of news from reputable sources. Even Obama's own Homeland staff said that it was unavoidable and undoubtedly going to happen. Even Rolling Stone** for God's sake.

I just wish people would stop with the 'honest election' BS. No one here knows. That's a fact. Not the doctors, nor the lawyers, nor the wannabe hackers, trolls, boneheads, vax/anti-vaxers, etc.. Not even dentists. No one really knows. Even the NSA probably doesn't know what went down yet.

Can we please stick to medicine and related and leave politics out of it for once? Please.
    The medicine and related is interesting. The rest is unnecessary POLYASS meandering and trolling.
    Please.

** "Hackers Are Coming for the 2020 Election — And We’re Not Ready
    Why the threats to our elections are more sophisticated and widespread than ever"
    Rolling Stone (January 20, 2020)
    Last edited by puregravity; 01-12-2021 at 01:18 AM. Reason: grammars
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    I see the troll is having fun in here. Even named himself Catfish but you guys can’t help yourselves can you.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    i limes to fuck up the pussy

but trollings for dipshits that cant cast
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Using ‘and such’ is grounds for a neck punch. Look it up, SCOTUS rendered that decision.
    POTD

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
    Yep. I disagree with you so I’m a shithead. Party of tolerance folks
    Nah, you're just being purposely obtuse and making stupid false equivalencies. BLM protests on public ways =/= breaking into the capitol with zipcuffs. Pull your head out of your ass and we'll stop calling you a shithead.

Yep. I disagree with you so I’m a shithead. Party of tolerance folks
    No, you are simply a shithead.
    On that we all agree.

Quote Originally Posted by puregravity View Post
    How can you say it was an honest election?
    In case this is a serious question I'm going to answer it, but not in this thread. The subject of election fraud while a quarter of our population (ne the world) is being told to take up arms on behalf of a lie is a serious issue. Don't be trolling with it.

As previously posted:

“A note from the moderators:

We're living through a weird time, tensions are particularly high right now, and shitty forum behavior is on the rise. While these forums are mostly unmoderated and we desperately want to keep it that way, our tolerance levels for that shitty behavior are diminishing. Being a long time mag will only get you so much grace from us. So treat this as advance warning, if you are going to act like or be a fucktard, expect a response. And depending on how much of a fucktard you are, that response may be an immediate ban, you may not get 3 strikes/opportunities to not be a fucktard.

As Abraham Lincoln once famously said, "be excellent to each other."

Love,
    Mod Team”

To add: we are paying attention, we are discussing problematic posts and controversial posters. We care very much about preserving the traditional wildness of this group, and at the same time trying to avoid the persistent toxicity that costs us the kinds of friendships and camaraderie this group was built on.
    It’s a narrow margin, probably no margin at all under these circumstances.
    We just humbly ask for your best, please do your best to keep the forum nontoxic.
    Beneficent Oversight Committee Member.

SFB--use sunscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Team View Post
    As previously posted:

We're living through a weird time, tensions are particularly high right now, and shitty forum behavior is on the rise. While these forums are mostly unmoderated and we desperately want to keep it that way, our tolerance levels for that shitty behavior are diminishing. Being a long time mag will only get you so much grace from us. So treat this as advance warning, if you are going to act like or be a fucktard, expect a response. And depending on how much of a fucktard you are, that response may be an immediate ban, you may not get 3 strikes/opportunities to not be a fucktard.

Love,
    Mod Team”

To add: we are paying attention, we are discussing problematic posts and controversial posters. We care very much about preserving the traditional wildness of this group, and at the same time trying to avoid the persistent toxicity that costs us the kinds of friendships and camaraderie this group was built on.
    We just humbly ask for your best, please do your best to keep the forum nontoxic.
    Hey I just got back from sabbatical and have one question.

Can you bring back the tags?
    Decisions Decisions

SFB--use sunscreen.
    no shit, dayum

Or course I don’t support looting and rioting. I just want the same standards applied to BLM “peaceful protests”. They shot a white lady in the neck at point blank range. If that happened at a BLM riot???!!!
    I'm sure you can't help it, the media you see and hear tells you that Libs are bad then spoon feeds you conspiracy theories. It's not your fault you're 1 00% wrong on most subjects. This is how cult's are started and perpetuated

There's been federal terrorism charges filed, you dumb fucker

Name:  OR rioters charged.PNG
Views: 1105
Size:  214.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Team View Post
    As previously posted:

Love,
    Mod Team”

As Abraham Lincoln also once famously said: Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

PS, my friends who've had covid still don't have all their sense of smell back over a month later.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 6.02.32 PM.png
Views: 491
Size:  180.1 KB

Remember when Deebs said it was just the flu?
    Remember when Core Shot said fuck the masks - don't live in fear?
    Remember when cult said this would all disappear after November 3rd?

SFB--use sunscreen.
    And moisturizer on your hands; maybe gloves?

Wtf?!

At the PO. It’s a small PO. There’s been a known outbreak of employees there. This shit face seemed to know the employees. Stupid annoying laugh.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4628.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	973.7 KB 
ID:	357588

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    Wtf?!

At the PO. It’s a small PO. There’s been a known outbreak of employees there. This shit face seemed to know the employees. Stupid annoying laugh.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4628.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	973.7 KB 
ID:	357588
    What’s the issue? I don’t understand why you posted this.

If we are voting, I say off the island.

Its not even witty

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Looks like a methy Adam Driver

been distracted, we really were at around 4K deaths per day over the last 7 days? shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    been distracted, we really were at around 4K deaths per day over the last 7 days? shocking.
    US 7 day average is above 3k. Consistent with 22,000 deaths in a week. I feel for those affected.

Seem to be a lot of off-topic posts lately. Neurological effects from prior infection perhaps. Take a couple extra breaths and try to get them placed correctly. Thanks.

FIL test results came back positive today. He's currently on supplemental O2. Not sure what his numbers were, but O2 has been of issue lately so it's not a precaution.

He did get the first vaccine dose Friday, but not soon enough to beat it out. Something like 70% of the nursing home has it and we knew it was a race to beat it out.

Fuck.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.