Page 1537 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 ... LastLast
Results 38,401 to 38,425 of 41810
    On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Gallatin County MT must be pretty wild. I feel like everyone I know has covid right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    2x vaxed, boosted about 40 days ago. Have had a productive cough and runny nose for a week, otherwise no symptoms. Any point in a test?
    Just do the right thing. Mask in public and limit interaction

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    My county's case chart. Guess I'll just hang out at the house for a couple weeks...

Attachment 400684
    At least your county is reporting numbers. Vermont seems to have given up, no updates yesterday or today. Sunday had some numbers but claimed only 1,055 tests which is incredibly low. Last real numbers were Saturday and they were record high. This is at the same time the state has cancelled contact tracing and told schools to do the same.

Schools in the state are in crisis and the state doesn’t seem to care. There is no available staffing for test to stay so now it’s up to parents to test. Of course parents don’t have tests and for the immigrant population there’s not enough translators to get people to understand what’s going on.

Mrs Flounder has kids coming sick everyday and when asked why they are there it’s because their parents have to work or don’t want the kid at the house. Some parents are sending kids they know are positive to school. Pro tip for parents, your 2nd grader tells the teacher everything including the fact that you all have tested positive and are ignoring quarantine.

If you’re sick just stay home and away from people. No reason to get tested, unless you need to for short term disability for work, just take supplements, drink water and eat. Treat it like a cold, which it is.
    60% of my team is out with the Vid. They needed to test for short term disability. Of those 50% are vaxxed and have the worst symptoms, high fever, body aches, sore eyes etc. The other 50% are just experiencing normal cold symptoms. Pretty interesting.
    One co worker came to work yesterday sick af, we promptly scolded him and told him to gtfo! MorAn.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Not sure where that graph comes from, but I'd be curious to see how Eagle Co. fairs.
    https://covidactnow.org/?s=27951685

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	covid-cases-Eagle.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	400702

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteroom_Guardian View Post
    Gallatin County MT must be pretty wild. I feel like everyone I know has covid right now.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	covid-cases-Gallatin.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	400703

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    If you’re sick just stay home and away from people. No reason to get tested, unless you need to for short term disability for work, just take supplements, drink water and eat. Treat it like a cold, which it is.
    60% of my team is out with the Vid. They needed to test for short term disability. Of those 50% are vaxxed and have the worst symptoms, high fever, body aches, sore eyes etc. The other 50% are just experiencing normal cold symptoms. Pretty interesting.
    One co worker came to work yesterday sick af, we promptly scolded him and told him to gtfo! MorAn.
    Take supplements.
    Just a cold.
    "The Vid"
    Vaccinated have the worst symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Just do the right thing. Mask in public and limit interaction
    This. It's pretty simple...

There’s a predictable arc to covid denialists going crazy and posting bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    Take supplements.
    Just a cold.
    "The Vid"

Someone is weaving their own narrative...

Take supplements.
    Just a cold.
    "The Vid"

Sorry my local experience is not the fear you are looking for. Roll on…..
    Yes take supplements, Vit D, C, quercitin etc. It won’t hurt and will help your body fight this thing. Lots of people are Vit D deficient. All local doctors are recommending this regimen along with the vax.

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

Someone is weaving their own narrative...
    Not weaving anything, just adding an experience I’m experiencing here. I know it’s not the fear you can latch onto or hoping for.

Not weaving anything, just adding an experience I’m experiencing here. I know it’s not the fear you can latch onto or hoping for.
    I actually agree with you here. Take care of yourselves and do what you can to NOT share the COVID. Healthcare treatment and testing resources are scarce, Get tested (again) if you need it documented or are high risk. Otherwise ride it out at home if you're already fully vaxxed and contact your online ask a doc or book an urgent care appointment if you feel things downing downhill
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Other than skiing and going to the grocery store masked I am pretty much a hermit anyway. Let er buck.
    Sort of personally validates how infectious the omicron is. I'm day 2 of back feeling 100% after presuming to be positive and isolating. Just an odd runny nose and feeling off that was an echo of vaccine/boost response. Grateful for seemingly mild due to vax.

Anyway, I had such limited opportunities to actually contract something that it boggled my mind and sort of had me questioning myself. I don't think people who are freewheeling will even have a chance at avoiding.

Not weaving anything, just adding an experience I’m experiencing here.
    I'm sure.

I know it’s not the fear you can latch onto or hoping for.

I'm sure.

Yup, username and thread title checks out.

I’ve seen countless number of covid positive people. The vaxxed are having a way easier time with any breakthrough infections. The unvaxxed are getting their asses kicked. Nothing weird about that.

The ICUs of North America are still filled with the unvaxxed. Why? Because they get the sickest.

Sorry my local experience is not the fear you are looking for. Roll on…..
    Yes take supplements, Vit D, C, quercitin etc. It won’t hurt and will help your body fight this thing. Lots of people are Vit D deficient. All local doctors are recommending this regimen along with the vax.
    There's fear and then there's respect. Same thing with backcountry skiing.

Calling it a cold shows you aren't giving it much respect. Lots of lives have been lost with this type of thinking. Same thing with backcountry skiing.

You can stay home and rest like you have a cold, but don't think it's just a cold.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    I’ve seen countless number of covid positive people. The vaxxed are having a way easier time with any breakthrough infections. The unvaxxed are getting their asses kicked. Nothing weird about that.

The ICUs of North America are still filled with the unvaxxed. Why? Because they get the sickest.
    NOT TRUE - haven't you seen 2FUNKY's anecdotal evidence??

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post

That doesn’t meet the narrative needs of someone so scared of covid they can’t face facts and have to create an alternate reality from cherry picked anecdotes so they can swing their tiny dick about being macho

Treat it like a cold, which it is.
    How many people died of a cold the last two years?

Of those 50% are vaxxed and have the worst symptoms, high fever, body aches, sore eyes etc.
    my personal experience suggests that everyone i know that is older but boosted or is younger than me with both shots did much better with covid. I wasn't able to get a booster till yesterday up here.

As far as supplements go, some seem to not hurt you but a lot of people that took ivermectin or hcq before that fared worse than no treatment per studies.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infecti.../covid19/86082

overall I rate your post 8/10 yikes
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

NOT TRUE - haven't you seen 2FUNKY's anecdotal evidence??
    Name:  6285c062ae503598afbf0290791cdd78.jpeg
Views: 366
Size:  23.4 KB
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    How many people died of a cold the last two years?

my personal experience suggests that everyone i know that is older but boosted or is younger than me with both shots did much better with covid. I wasn't able to get a booster till yesterday up here.

As far as supplements go, some seem to not hurt you but a lot of people that took ivermectin or hcq before that fared worse than no treatment per studies.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infecti.../covid19/86082

overall I rate your post 8/10 yikes
    I’m talking about Omicron, Delta was a different animal and thankfully as expected it has gone the way of Omicron.
    Omicron symptoms are very similar to the common cold. Just one example.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/time.co...19/%3famp=true
    I specifically stated the supplements help boost the body’s natural immune system which a person should already be taking, please show where I said anything about ivermectin or HCQ? You can’t because I didn’t.
    Overall I rate your post a 2.5/10. Big yikes!

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

There's fear and then there's respect. Same thing with backcountry skiing.

Calling it a cold shows you aren't giving it much respect. Lots of lives have been lost with this type of thinking. Same thing with backcountry skiing.

You can stay home and rest like you have a cold, but don't think it's just a cold.
    Oh I respect it. Omicron symptoms are very very similar to the common cold, Delta, not so much. See link above.
    As far as the backcountry analogy, I respect that too, look at all the variables and asses properly. Am I going to stay home crouched in the corner, nope, going out and using my gained knowledge as well as real time data to evaluate the pack and move accordingly/intelligently.
    Last edited by 2FUNKY; 01-11-2022 at 02:15 PM.

I think there is a valid point that IF FULLY VACCINATED, omicron is a lot less of a concern for most of us than any of the earlier variants PRE VAX. I agree with 2FUNKY that IF FULLY VAXXED you can probably relax a little more than we did round 1 if we show some symptoms or test positive. Just isolate 10 days or 5 then wear a mask if totally symptom free.. If you're not vaxxed though, every reason to fear the worst..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!