Page 1072 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 ... LastLast
Results 26,776 to 26,800 of 41810
    This can't be real but it probably is.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1307877328199000064

Checks out.

Everyone but Trump is a liar,
    Therefore I don't believe the numbers,
    Therefore he's a liar.

I just noticed that, after a few weeks of steady decline in new cases. the New York Times graph now shows a 1% increase over the last two weeks. It's only going to get worse.
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-us-cases.html

We have over 225 cases at Oswego college just this week alone. New York numbers are going to start going up just like every other state that has a college population trying to pretend they’re going to school right now.

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    This can't be real but it probably is.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1307877328199000064
    Did she say, "I don't believe in numbers"??

I don’t know what is more remarkable. That she doesn’t believe in numbers or that the tweeter hasn’t legally changed her last name from Jong-Fast.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I just noticed that, after a few weeks of steady decline in new cases. the New York Times graph now shows a 1% increase over the last two weeks. It's only going to get worse.
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-us-cases.html
    Canada and all the European countries listed on the NY Times graphs too.

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    There’s a good chance you and I will see him on our ballet after one of the dahle’s moves on.
    Swan Lake? In a tutu?

Sorry... couldn't resist. We all make typos but this one was delicious. LOL!
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Checks out.

Therefore I don't believe the numbers,
    That's what she tells herself everytime her birthday rolls around but the mirror says otherwise just like Fauci and everyother reasonable person.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by timackie View Post
    I don’t know what is more remarkable. That she doesn’t believe in numbers or that the tweeter hasn’t legally changed her last name from Jong-Fast.
    A perfect name for teh TRG forumz.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Swan Lake? In a tutu?

Glad I could help.

Glad I could help.
    You did! I needed a laugh.

One of the funny things about twitter Jong girl is she could have just added the word “his” and it at least would be a valid argument if she didn’t believe his numbers. It didn’t look like her husband was really buying her theory as stated though.

Every just needs to STFU

Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Really? You don't say. Who would've thought a respiratory illness could be spread through the air when people breath? Huh.

Updated CDC guidance acknowledges coronavirus can spread through the air

(CNN)The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention updated guidance on its website to say coronavirus can commonly spread "through respiratory droplets or small particles, such as those in aerosols," which are produced even when a person breathes.

"Airborne viruses, including COVID-19, are among the most contagious and easily spread," the site now says.
    Previously, the CDC page said that Covid-19 was thought to spread mainly between people in close contact -- about 6 feet -- and "through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks."
    Pardon me maam, but this statement has been retracted:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/21/w...gtype=Homepage

Really? You don't say. Who would've thought a respiratory illness could be spread through the air when people breath? Huh.

Updated CDC guidance acknowledges coronavirus can spread through the air

(CNN)The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention updated guidance on its website to say coronavirus can commonly spread "through respiratory droplets or small particles, such as those in aerosols," which are produced even when a person breathes.

"Airborne viruses, including COVID-19, are among the most contagious and easily spread," the site now says.
    Previously, the CDC page said that Covid-19 was thought to spread mainly between people in close contact -- about 6 feet -- and "through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks."
    Thanks for posting. It’s about fucking time!

From the cdc page
    “It is possible that COVID-19 may spread through the droplets and airborne particles that are formed when a person who has COVID-19 coughs, sneezes, sings, talks, or breathes. There is growing evidence that droplets and airborne particles can remain suspended in the air and be breathed in by others, and travel distances beyond 6 feet (for example, during choir practice, in restaurants, or in fitness classes). In general, indoor environments without good ventilation increase this risk.”
    ...and now the CDC is back to saying it is not spread that way and have changed the website back, despite all the medicos saying thank dog they had finally got it right.

More political.pressure from the WH? Need to get schools and indoor business open? Just want to say we turned the corner and this will.all go away?

The CDC is losing lots of street cred with this, which is exactly what some people want.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Swan Lake? In a tutu?

What makes you think it was a typo. This is California after all. Lots of weird people here.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    ...and now the CDC is back to saying it is not spread that way and have changed the website back, despite all the medicos saying thank dog they had finally got it right.

More political.pressure from the WH? Need to get schools and indoor business open? Just want to say we turned the corner and this will.all go away?

The CDC is losing lots of street cred with this, which is exactly what some people want.
    “A draft version of proposed changes to these recommendations was posted in error to the agency’s official website,” the agency said, and that a once the final version is complete, “the update language will be posted.”

Everything on the CDC web site is apparently a draft version.

“ 'We have, in a bad sense, literally turned the corner,' said Chris Whitty, England’s chief medical officer"

Maybe that's what Trump means when he says we've turned the corner. In a bad way.

Damn those pesky numbers. And all those people dying just to make Trump look bad. Maybe if they would try harder to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post

When are people going to stand up to this selfish man child?!!! That's it. I'm done. Today started out sunny, I was in a good mood, actually thougtht it might be an okay day then I got some bad news I wasn't expecting now this on top of everything else. Done. Done. Done.

I've been trying so hard to be positve but evidently that's not going to be possible anymore.

When are people going to stand up to this selfish man child?!!!
    I'm cautiously optimistic for November 3rd as the "when"...

But I don't want to get my hopes up too much.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post

At this point there is no hope. It would be nice to be rid of him but that still leaves the rest of them. Remember Obama? There was such promise and it turned into 8 years of obstruction and they weren't even coy about it. They stated up front they were going to make it job #1 to keep him from accomplishing anything. No, our government is no longer a government for the people, by the people. It is for those in power to remain in power and make all the money they can while they can. Sure, sometimes their goals will line up with those of people and of course they will throw out bones every once in a while to assure their reelection but make no mistake, their only concern is their own skin. There is no hope. The dream of the framers of the Constitution has died.

Even if things go that way Nov 3rd, you know the guy will be trying to pull some bat shit crazy shit between then and the inauguration. It's gonna be a messy year. 2021 is looking to top 2020. Really wish NZ would let me move there right meow.

At this point there is no hope. It would be nice to be rid of him but that still leaves the rest of them.
    My optimism would be rooted in flipping ALL of it. The WH, the Senate... all of it. I'm generally not a big fan of a single party being in power like that, but at this point, I'll take it over the alternative. Call me a pragmatist.

My optimism would be rooted in flipping ALL of it. The WH, the Senate... all of it. I'm generally not a big fan of a single party being in power like that, but at this point, I'll take it over the alternative. Call me a pragmatist.
    are they really a party anymore or just a group of selfish individuals who have banded together?
    Last edited by KQ; 09-21-2020 at 02:49 PM.

I’ve had it too - calling shit out now. And fuck the super emitters