Page 1223 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 ... LastLast
Results 30,551 to 30,575 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    The rest of the world, and the entire scientific community ENDORSE MASKS.
    Wrong, that is just what corporate news tells you.

For instance:

Henning Bundgaard, chief physician at Denmark’s Rigshospitalet and a professor in cardiology, is finalizing a study that explores how effective face masks are outside hospitals in halting the spread of the virus. He says research conducted before the pandemic hit isn’t conclusive. “All these countries recommending face masks haven’t made their decisions based on new studies,” Bundgaard said in an interview in Copenhagen.

He says there’s evidence to suggest that the only effective face covering might be a visor, because the virus can spread through all mucous membranes, including via the eyes. He worries a cloth covering that only protects the nose and mouth provides a “false sense of security.”

https://www.bloombergquint.com/onweb...use-in-denmark

The nation's top scientists, having examined key data and research, have declared there is no firm evidence to back the use of face coverings. Indeed, they argue that wearing the wretched things may actually hamper the fight against disease.

Face masks in public places are not necessary, based on all the current evidence,' said Coen Berends, spokesman for the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment [Netherlands]. 'There is no benefit and there may even be negative impact.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ings-work.html

State epidemiologist Anders Tegnell of the Public Health Agency insists scientific studies have not proven that masks are effective in limiting the spread of the virus, suggesting they can do more harm than good if used sloppily.

"There are at least three heavyweight reports—from the World Health Organization, the (EU health agency) ECDC and The Lancet report that the WHO cites—which all state that the scientific evidence is weak. We haven't carried out our own assessment," he recently told reporters.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-...end-masks.html

Try again rideit, maybe someday you will get me.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    In spite of 80% of people in Japan wearing masks when in close-range conversations, they are still still seeing a spike so maybe the trolls are onto something:

Attachment 349263

Never mind — masks when worn in the appropriate situations and when used in conjunction with other control measures do in fact work. Per capita US-Japan cases chart (Japan's total COVID deaths are less than 2,000):

Attachment 349265
    In spite of 85% of americans wearing masks, they are still seeing a spike so maybe I'm onto something: https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...er-businesses/

That was exactly my point about the Kansas study. In no places do wearing masks have a negative outcome, so why not just fucking wear them?
    Do they cause butt-hurt snowflake cancer?
    Because it really just seems like that is what is afflicting RJ if he is remotely real.
    But I can’t imagine he actually is, because that would be truly pathetic.
    "In no places do wearing masks have a negative outcome."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	statistic_id1114375_wearing-face-masks-outside-during-the-coronavirus-pandemic-in-europe-2020-by.png 
Views:	97 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	349282
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	daily-covid-cases-7-day.png 
Views:	99 
Size:	564.6 KB 
ID:	349283

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    ^^^

I would chip in 5 bucks to never have to listen to her ever again. And I would go 10 bucks to Kennedy.
    In for a c note. Someone start a gofuckyourselfpage and let’s make this happen.

That was exactly my point about the Kansas study. In no places do wearing masks have a negative outcome, so why not just fucking wear them?
    Do they cause butt-hurt snowflake cancer?
    Because it really just seems like that is what is afflicting RJ if he is remotely real.
    But I can’t imagine he actually is, because that would be truly pathetic.
    As the virus rages out of control more and more Americans are wearing masks, including rural Red state Americans. It's unfortunate we came together on masks in the absence of a national plan after first letting Trump politics take hold:

"Coronavirus cases are rising in almost every U.S. state. But the surge is worst now in places where leaders neglected to keep up forceful virus containment efforts or failed to implement basic measures like mask mandates in the first place, according to a New York Times analysis of data from the University of Oxford.

“States that have kept more control policies in a more consistent way — New England states, for example — have avoided a summer surge and are now having a smaller fall surge, as opposed to states that rolled them back very quickly like Florida or Texas,” Mr. Hale said. “I think timing really matters for the decisions.”

The worst outbreaks in the country now are in places where policymakers did the least to prevent transmission, according to the Oxford index. States with stronger policy responses over the long run are seeing comparatively smaller outbreaks."

Hopefully it's not too late because there's only so much individual states can do in the absence of national leadership.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...trictions.html

Masks are for sheep.

Sure there are studies showing they might work but nobody can actually prove they work.

Fresh air is way healthier for you can breathing in your own exhale.

Until the science is definite I ain’t wearing one unless I’m confronted by someone with the authority (law enforcement only) that makes me.

Sorry to go against the he grain here folks but that’s just the reality we have.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by SmokinRox View Post
    Some dumb shit

Your sound like you make good decisions, I'm totally on board. Thanks for this post!

Quote Originally Posted by dannynoonan View Post
    Your sound like you make good decisions, I'm totally on board. Thanks for this post!
    Thanks man.

I know it’s not popular opinion here but some people get it.

Quote Originally Posted by ron johnson View Post
    In spite of 85% of americans wearing masks, they are still seeing a spike so maybe I'm onto something: https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...er-businesses/
    BOOM!

There goes the data.

Whoooosh. What a dumbshit

I'll have what he's smoking.

the runway is clear. Feel free to keep sending posts over their heads

Look I’m not going back to read all 30k posts in here but where’s the evidence they work?

Prove me wrong.

You can’t prove a negative, but the fact that our healthcare system didn’t completely collapse over the summer says something, regardless of how much Trump was actively trying to make that happen.

You have proof they caused any harm?
    Butt-hurt Snowflake cancer cases did explode, so there is that.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

You can’t prove a negative, but the fact that our healthcare system didn’t completely collapse over the summer says something, regardless of how much Trump was actively trying to make that happen.

You have proof they caused any harm?
    Butt-hurt Snowflake cancer cases did explode, so there is that.
    Were you getting more bored? Did you need another troll to chase?

Haha, yeah, I’m bored, and still in quarantine, because of dipshits like these.
    Maybe I’ll chill the fuck out when I’m back on my bike.
    Maybe.

Haha, yeah, I’m bored, and still in quarantine, because of dipshits like these.
    Maybe I’ll chill the fuck out when I’m back on my bike.
    Maybe.
    Be sure to wear your mask on your bike while outside alone.

Be sure to load all of the chambers when you play Russian Roulette.
    How does it feel to be a mindless sock-puppet?

RJ French-kisses QAnon freaks on the subway for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Dr Summer says: if you wear a mask, your cock and balls will fall off, your kids will change genders repeatedly, your wife will vote Hillary for President-for-life, and they'll take your super big boy guns from you. Dr Summer recommends you don't go near anyone wearing a mask and only hang out with other anti-maskers. It's the only way to be sure, brah!
    Who is Dr Summer?

Sounds really dum.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    Riddle me this....

If we’re both wearing pants and I take a dump while my pants are on, you’re going to smell it right?

Air born fecal particles made it to your nose even with my pants on right? So why is Covid different?

Be sure to wear your mask on your bike while outside alone.

Chicken shit dumb cunt aliases posting dumb cunt shit. You're fucking pathetic. And 100% wrong

Dr. Fauci, who has been director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984, through administrations Republican and Democrat, knows more about COVID-19 and is more concerned with our well being than anyone posting here.

He suggests wearing a mask. I'll take his word.

Simple.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Riddle me this....

If we’re both wearing pants and I take a dump while my pants are on, you’re going to smell it right?

Air born fecal particles made it to your nose even with my pants on right? So why is Covid different?

You strike me as the kind of person who would crap in their own pants to prove a point.