Page 976 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 ... LastLast
Results 24,376 to 24,400 of 41810
    condoms can cut down on your partners UTIs... if you know what I mean. nudge nudge wink wink

obviously our boy mc doesn't have to worry about these things

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    The transition from endearing village idiot to plain idiot was abrupt.
    hahahahahahahaha

Dumbfuckyfried can't see who else is in the area in that photo of the kid - but is on such a hair trigger to spout off that's he's liable to tumble of his high horse. Careful bro. I doubt you can tolerate any further brain injury.

Relax guys, Montucky knows what he's talking about....Just look at the bang up job going on down there in Tejas:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...hospital-texas

Moron.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Relax guys, Montucky knows what he's talking about....Just look at the bang up job going on down there in Tejas:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...hospital-texas

Moron.
    well we are officially a second world country. those fuck sticks can't transfer patients? Texas has had six months to prepare for this and they don't have a plan for when a rural hospital doesn't have enough ICU beds?

it's fucking unbelievable

i've been told that if you don't take a pregnancy test you can't get pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Brutal piece from the Atlantic about America's response, or lack thereof......

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...ailure/614191/
    wow a very long, very depressing but spot on read
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    well we are officially a second world country. those fuck sticks can't transfer patients? Texas has had six months to prepare for this and they don't have a plan for when a rural hospital doesn't have enough ICU beds?

Yep.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    wow a very long, very depressing but spot on read
    And yep.
    -Ottime
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    You guys must also wear a condom at all times too. You know. Just to be on the safe side.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TGR Forums mobile app
    From the Atlantic article.

"In 2018, the U.S. had 115,000 cases of syphilis and 580,000 cases of gonorrhea—numbers not seen in almost three decades. It has 1.7 million cases of chlamydia, the highest number ever recorded."

America has some of if not the best healthcare in the world but that artical points to a complete breakdown of public health

If you can afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    It measures 65cm, so technically it fits in a ski helmet, however it's a bit of a squeeze. The shape is the issue. And the same goes for my face. I'll have to give those maskses a second look. My wife was trying to make them for me. I usually end up not being able to see because the mask slides over my eyes because of how everything is laid out. And mask with ties is weird fit because again, the shape of the back of my head.
    We had a resident with some kind of craniofacial malformation and he could wear a mask, no problem.
    Saw some KN95's at Mountain Hardware for $94 for 20, probably fake, but I bet they'd fit.

lol.... no

what is the matter with you? wearing a condom is bad? laughing

i hope my son is wrapping his wiener or is always going to wrap it up

my kids see my condoms in my car.... hahahahahahahahahaha
    I said at all times. Not just during sex. All of you apparently missed that point. Sure. Wear a mask when in close proximity to others. That's not what I'm laughing at. I'm laughing at the tools wearing masks by themselves with no one around. Which apparently is a lot of people here in this thread. Do you wear a condom when you're NOT doing the deed? Same thing. I thought the whole point of wearing masks these days was to protect others from yourself in case your asymptomatic. So if you're in your car by yourself or in an empty parking lot, you're accomplishing what exactly? Besides looking like a moran that is

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    America has some of if not the best high tech, overpriced, inaccessible-to-many, frequently-overutilized, often-unnecessary healthcare in the world but that artical points to a complete breakdown of public health
    FIFY

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post
    If you can afford it.
    HC yes but Covid doesnt seem care how much money you have

As a matter of fact,
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.val...-resolved/amp/

I said at all times. Not just during sex. All of you apparently missed that point. Sure. Wear a mask when in close proximity to others. That's not what I'm laughing at. I'm laughing at the tools wearing masks by themselves with no one around. Which apparently is a lot of people here in this thread. Do you wear a condom when you're NOT doing the deed? Same thing. I thought the whole point of wearing masks these days was to protect others from yourself in case your asymptomatic. So if you're in your car by yourself or in an empty parking lot, you're accomplishing what exactly? Besides looking like a moran that is

Hey dipshit - who the fuck do you think took the photo of the kid wearing a mask? Answer: another person. Fuck it's amazing how you just continuously prove how stupid you are. That sound you hear in your head is everybody from all sides of the debate laughing at you. Keep posting.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    FIFY
    yup there is HC and there is public health

edit: I don't think you need to wear a mask all the time but otoh i don't think one can wear a mask too much

Have you ever taken off a pair of latex gloves that have paint all over them? It's a training exercise. Report back. Tell me either a) how much paint you got on your hands or b) the special technique and how much care it requires. In the meanwhile, just shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Sometimes I'll just leave my mask on in the car while I drive home so I don't have to touch it before washing my hands. Sometimes I forget its on and realize it a while later. Who cares if someone wears their mask "too much"? is that really an issue we should spend anytime thinking about?
    Lemmings!!!! Ha ha, Austin is a fucking dumb ass.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

You guys must also wear a condom at all times too. You know. Just to be on the safe side.

Totally the same thing you cretin.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Hey dipshit - who the fuck do you think took the photo of the kid wearing a mask? Answer: another person. Fuck it's amazing how you just continuously prove how stupid you are. That sound you hear in your head is everybody from all sides of the debate laughing at you. Keep posting.
    The parent, "dipshit." What, and now families should all be masked up inside their homes too? Parents from kids and kids from parents? Sack up you little bitches. Don't be so afraid of your healthy children.

Weird how all of a sudden everyone is acting like they want to live like bubble boy.

Distance, mask in public, whatever you wanna do. But at home? Act normal for your kids FFS.

Act normal for your kids FFS.
    It's funny because that's literally what got you so triggered: teaching kids how not to be freaked out about something that is normal. Obviously, you're having a problem with it. Adapt. And for your kids' sake, stop letting your emotions rule you. Just because you're a Republican doesn't mean you have to let your brain be so mushy that you turn into a zombie as soon as your face holes are covered. FFS

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Totally the same thing you cretin.

I heard from my sisters brothers friends cousins mom's neighbor that they wear a condom 100% of the time. Gets a little crazy when he takes a piss evidently.

What now Austin? Can kids practice wearing a mask now that I've clearly established an example of your theoretical 100% of the time condom wearing dude? Or will you still lose your shit over a kid practicing to wear?
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that