Page 1213 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 ... LastLast
Results 30,301 to 30,325 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Isn't that why the POTUS pardons the turkey every year? So it should all work out.
    What has Erdoğan done now, apart from being an insufferable cunt?

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

^^^ ha! the backlash they are getting for that is ridiculous. I thought it was clever and funny.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    I posted about this scenario a couple of weeks ago. My nephew got a negative test before visiting his parents/ my brother's family and ended up getting them all sick.
    https://narwallmask.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star View Post
    ^^^ ha! the backlash they are getting for that is ridiculous. I thought it was clever and funny.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    Any doctors opinion on that mask? If you were to have to get on a 30 hour flight (18 hours airtime, 2 long layovers), what would you wear? I may have to, as my mother is in a high risk situation, and may be gone soon. She is 10,000km away. I would never even think about flying anywhere for at least a year otherwise. May include the USA in the stopover....

Quote Originally Posted by goldenboy View Post
    I posted about this scenario a couple of weeks ago. My nephew got a negative test before visiting his parents/ my brother's family and ended up getting them all sick.
    Yes. I read your earlier post. I hope they are doing better. I know other smart people that have followed the same protocol and plan to continue to follow that protocol. They are misinformed.

Quote Originally Posted by Casey E View Post
    Any doctors opinion on that mask? If you were to have to get on a 30 hour flight (18 hours airtime, 2 long layovers), what would you wear? I may have to, as my mother is in a high risk situation, and may be gone soon. She is 10,000km away. I would never even think about flying anywhere for at least a year otherwise. May include the USA in the stopover....
    ^^ Id like to know as well. This is from their site though:

"Narwall is a non-medical grade mask. It is not a medical device. It has not been tested by the FDA, does not claim to treat, prevent, or cure any disease, and is not intended for use in a medical setting."

The name Narwall didn't clue you in that this isn't a serious device? haha

If you want something like that, but certified and actually effective, look at PAPRs. A few companies make em. Probably gonna cost around a grand or more and take a month or two to get to you unfortunately.

Sorry, not sorry.

That's cool man whatever.

I rock one of these when I spray lacquer. Even after a couple of gallons of that shit, I am totally sober and can't even smell it. They work.

I've worn the half face version with P100 cartridges a lot for smoke this year as well. It's lame to wear for 6+ hours, but better than breathing smoke.

However, all real respirators like this have exhaust valves, so the main reason for wearing a mask in Covid times. (protecting others) is negated. In places with serious mask rules like planes they might (should) not allow it.Name:  H-4727_1.jpeg
Views: 975
Size:  31.8 KB
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    What does LA county say not to do?
    Numerous things, it would seem

The article I saw earlier this week described groups of young people going to get covid tests on Thursday morning so they'd get their results back in time to go to parties on Saturday night. LA County health officer was not amused.....

Name:  TG.jpeg
Views: 985
Size:  38.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Casey E View Post
    IANAD, but if I was going to fly right now I might use something like that and take along a little tyvek tube to connect the intake to the air above my seat (rubber band around the nozzle) for a private air supply. Letting the tube leak (out) between the nozzle and intake filter so as not to pressurize your mask. If you're going to get hung up on what's medical and what's not at this point then pretty much everything should be off the table.

Quote Originally Posted by climberevan View Post
    I rock one of these when I spray lacquer. Even after a couple of gallons of that shit, I am totally sober and can't even smell it. They work.

I've worn the half face version with P100 cartridges a lot for smoke this year as well. It's lame to wear for 6+ hours, but better than breathing smoke.

However, all real respirators like this have exhaust valves, so the main reason for wearing a mask in Covid times. (protecting others) is negated. In places with serious mask rules like planes they might (should) not allow it.Name:  H-4727_1.jpeg
Views: 975
Size:  31.8 KB
    Right. Which is what they are trying to address with the narwhal mask. Kudos to them. Whether it is a serious mask or not is another matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaleia View Post
    ^^ Id like to know as well. This is from their site though:

"Narwall is a non-medical grade mask. It is not a medical device. It has not been tested by the FDA, does not claim to treat, prevent, or cure any disease, and is not intended for use in a medical setting."
    So ROn Johnson is right?

If you do buy a narwhal, please dress like this on your flight:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	teletubbies-10-ft-tall.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	173.0 KB 
ID:	348756

Basically the Narwhal is an expensive prototype for what needs to be commonly available.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    IANAD, but if I was going to fly right now I might use something like that and take along a little tyvek tube to connect the intake to the air above my seat (rubber band around the nozzle) for a private air supply. Letting the tube leak (out) between the nozzle and intake filter so as not to pressurize your mask. If you're going to get hung up on what's medical and what's not at this point then pretty much everything should be off the table.
    So you want a direct line to the chemtrail gas?

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    So you want a direct line to the chemtrail gas?
    Yes I do. I believe the chemtrails will save us. Always make sure your mask is fitted properly before assisting others.

Oh, wai...

Quote Originally Posted by climberevan View Post
    Even after a couple of gallons of that shit, I am totally sober
    Thus totally removing half the fun of painting

The vaccine will be delivered via chemtrails. You'll see.

That Jeffrey Dahmer Thanksgiving meme is perfect.

Well this isn't terrifying or anything......

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...-surge/617150/
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier