Page 764 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 ... LastLast
Results 19,076 to 19,100 of 41810
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7222.JPG 
Views:	117 
Size:	121.1 KB 
ID:	329401

Hugged a covid Survivor chick yesterday.

Damn. Felt good to hug again. I miss it.

Hope this thing burns out and let’s us all get back to tittie squeezing time
    . . .

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    looking like another sadverse saturday on tap in here. Get some sunshine kids.

after 30 sums of sun and no percip im good with the gray and rain and reduced fire danger

remember our fallen heros
    and ya be sure to drive slow
    and sups safe

in the land of the free
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Pretty dry around here, trees finally started leaf out this week, still stick season above 2200'. Maine under a fire warning and I suspect we will be as well before the next front brings some water Wednesday.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20200523_085711.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	1.95 MB 
ID:	329403
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    after spending way to much time looking at masks on that page I posted up thread I decided on this for me and I bought a couple for friends just for fun.

Attachment 329395
    Trippy

Pair it with one of those extra large sombero hats with this design and you have social distance and inner space.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    OK so back ground IS

the progessive Conservative party (an oxymoron ?) was the long time right in Canada, other than being kinda like that boring uncle at a party they were a fiscally responsible, established, reasonable alternative and so they formed governments

Just to add the Conservatives have had a hard go keeping a tent large enough to be electable without the tent being so large that they can't get along and split apart . Happened Federally and in Alberta. The social conservatives and right to lifers have no where else to go but end up being turds in the punch bowl from them.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Casey E View Post
    This is a Canadian video by Erin O'Toole ("Husband, father, RCAF Veteran, former Minister of Veterans Affairs, lawyer, & volunteer. Proud to be the Member of Parliament for Durham¨) circulating on social media, highlighting the failures of Trudeau's govt.

https://www.facebook.com/erinotoolec...7448668236762/
    I made it through a third of that.

It looks just like the US in that states with democratic governors are assaulted with claims that they "didn't do enough" while at the same time the right wing complains about their freedumbs being confiscated and how they can't be forced to wear masks, etc.

Highlighting the fact that Trudeau's govt didn't turn the tap off completely from travel to China can't alter the fact that transmission became widespread due to visitors from the states.

In other Canada vs. US news:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52779727
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

How about Derek Sloan a pretender to the party leadership, calling for the resignation of teresa tam the top doc on the pandemic response federaly cuz she was born in Hong Kong, he is also a 7th day adventist minister, gun nut, openly anti abortion/lets appeal abortion laws. Or homo phobic stuff from former Harper-era deputy Richard Decarie?

Cuz up here those ultra conservative whacko qualities are a red flag for the average canadian, so what doesnt get them anywhere up here would qualify them to be a vice pres down thar, with 10 minutes of goggle I could find other MP's with the same optics problems, so all that bagage is what the Cons need to try and distance themselves from if they want to form the government of Canada

Erin O'toole is probably the least fucked up of the pretenders to the throne and to make that vid is his job cuz he is the foreign affairs critic AND he speaks fluent french which is very important to get elected in a country with 2 official languages, peter mackay never bothered to learn during all his years in gov,

... as opposed to mumbling like a drunk a la Trump
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    ... as opposed to mumbling like a drunk a la Trump
    Trudeau also inspires some good right wing humor

Name:  IMG_6918.JPG
Views: 498
Size:  75.6 KB

Name:  IMG_6917.JPG
Views: 533
Size:  157.0 KB

well sure !

I duno if you are Canadian but its different up here, we look at politicians with a healthy disdain which is a test of intelligence

Reffering to the PM or premier as " Mr " yadayada is never used, its a last name basis so trudeau or sheer or singh or Hoprgan or wtf is fine

and trudeau isnt the PM cuz Canadians voted FOR him instead we didnt vote for sheer and before him we didnt vote for harper

According to a CBC show where they interviewed the gallup poll guy in all the years running the same poll Canadians polled for the most part like northern yurpeans while Americans just got more conservative
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quite a few Washington counties have already entered "phase 2" of reopening which allows things like barber shops to open and limited in-store dining, but doesn't look like King County (Seattle, Bellevue) is going to get there by June 1st, which was the target. One of the requirements is less than 10 new COVID-10 cases per 100,000 residents over a 14 day period and King currently sits at 39. The worst county in the state is Yakima with 408. They've got a long road ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    This just in, Churches are now deemed "essential" by the President, and if the Governors don't let the churches open, then he will "overrule" them.

It just gets more bizarre every day.
    Blatant vote buying.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Blatant vote buying.
    If he was smart they would've tried this closer to the election so the folks wouldn't have time to die from the covidzz before voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Blatant vote buying.
    By November there will be a lot fewer to buy tho.....

Rasputin is online now Полые тростник на ветру
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    If he was smart they would've tried this closer to the election so the folks wouldn't have time to die from the covidzz before voting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey E View Post
    By November there will be a lot fewer to buy tho.....
    That's what I was thinking, seems he keeps encouraging his supporters to go get infected, and spread it.
    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. -אלוהים אדירים

Quote Originally Posted by SB View Post
    Trippy

These are trippy times.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Quite a few Washington counties have already entered "phase 2" of reopening which allows things like barber shops to open and limited in-store dining, but doesn't look like King County (Seattle, Bellevue) is going to get there by June 1st, which was the target. One of the requirements is less than 10 new COVID-10 cases per 100,000 residents over a 14 day period and King currently sits at 39. The worst county in the state is Yakima with 408. They've got a long road ahead.
    We applied for a variance not really sure why since we will probably open on June 1. A show for the citizens I suppose. It's been almost 10 days without a positive case here and now people on FB are claiming that's because they aren't testing trying to fudge the numbers so we can open early.

First they say it's all fake and hoax and now that things are looking good it's fake too. WTFever.

Yakima is screwed. Highest cases per capita on the entire west coast. Then there is that city councilman who is Qanon/3%er urging people to defy the orders to stay home.

Speaking of barber shops:

A hairstylist worked while symptomatic and exposed 91 people to coronavirus
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    It will be very interesting to see how many of the exposed people will eventually test positive. The article doesn't say but I hope that every one of the customers and coworkers is tested. That is the problem with contact tracing for containment in the US--it is meaningless unless all contacts are tested. A lot of people--the same ones who won't wear masks--will refuse to be tested lest they be quarantined or just because . I wonder what the legal status of mandatory testing is. I doubt the govt can make people get tested. You can refuse to be tested for blood alcohol, although you will lose your license. I doubt people who frequented the other businesses the hairstylist went to are at more than minimal risk.

I'm guessing her co-workers who were in proximity all day long have the greatest likelihood of infection, more so than people who sat for a 30 minute haircut. I guess they'll all find out how effective those face coverings prove to be in that environment. Hopefully we'll see some follow up on this incident.

Name:  200521-donald-trump-mask-low-quality-inline-ac-945p_da30c66da8ff8aee4b02cf1b45347b00.fit-2000w.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  67.8 KB

Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 449
Size:  707.3 KB

Why does he always look like he's pitching forward, too? Is he wearing ski boots?

I likewise am upset by the fact that he can't just set a good example for his already jumpy followers and wear a damn mask in places where everyone else is.

That being said, shaming him the one time he wears a mask feels good but...... are you trying to score points against the dickbag or do you really want to see the right wing nuts chill the fuck out about masks and feel OK about wearing one?

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    I'm guessing her co-workers who were in proximity all day long have the greatest likelihood of infection, more so than people who sat for a 30 minute haircut. I guess they'll all find out how effective those face coverings prove to be in that environment. Hopefully we'll see some follow up on this incident.
    Let's see... she was wearing a mask so.... if people don't get infected deniers will say it's because the virus isn't that contagious. If people do get infected they will say the masks don't work so they are right not to wear them and either way we just need to let it run it's course and develop herd immunity at the expense of a few lives. Win-win!

I think it's great the pic is floating around. He brings it upon himself. So, fuck him.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Why does he always look like he's pitching forward, too? Is he wearing ski boots?
    Lifts in his shoes? Wouldn't surprise me. At this point, nothing would.