Page 690 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 ... LastLast
Results 17,226 to 17,250 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Post some video of you licking public doorknobs and handrails and get back to us in a couple weeks.
    Someone as magnificent as you couldn't possibly get caught up in all this hype.
    Your life is consumed hanging out here demonstrating to a bunch of people you've never met how right you are about every single thing.
    Consider it a golden opportunity to demonstrate to us all one more time how truly great you are.

Haven't you Boomers fucked the country up enough already?

From before CV.

https://www.vox.com/2017/12/20/16772...-congress-debt

TLDR “The boomers inherited a rich, dynamic country and have gradually bankrupted it.""

You've made the millennials MTV driven demands sound downright sane at this juncture.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    So our resident bleach drinkers, Birdhunter and SkiCouger, have it all wrong ? It’s not from China and should really be called the Swiss Virus ? I can’t wait for those two to call for banning white people from the US as punishment for sending us this virus.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    We already had freedumb fries, can we rename this the freedumb virus?

So our resident bleach drinkers, Birdhunter and SkiCouger, have it all wrong ? It’s not from China and should really be called the Swiss Virus ? I can’t wait for those two to call for banning white people from the US as punishment for sending us this virus.

I don't know what you are going on about but it still came from wuhan via Italy. Just much earlier now. Early enough to demonstrate that one would have had to been psychic in order to lockdown everything sufficiently. That is, unless the CCP and WHO had not been lying as late as Jan 14th (no evidence of human to human transmission).

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

And most importantly. Shutting down the economy sooner and for longer might save more Boomer lives.

Not Peer-reviewed, no sharing of data sets, but plenty of common sense alarmism.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/coron...093000321.html

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...999v1.full.pdf

See figure 3 for hazard ratios associated with a variety of demographics. Cheat sheet: a HR of 2 means you're twice as likely to die than the control. BIG study.

Fig 2 is also pretty important.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 10.36.26 AM.png 
Views:	88 
Size:	368.2 KB 
ID:	327703

Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    And most importantly. Shutting down the economy sooner and for longer might save more Boomer lives.

Not Peer-reviewed, no sharing of data sets, but plenty of common sense alarmism.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/coron...093000321.html
    "Both Fauci and other senior health officials were banned from speaking freely to the media or testifying at congressional hearings by the Trump administration". Trumps political calculations prevented that, so there you have it.

Not just boomers were doomed by Trump, 20% or so of the dead are under 60. In Chile, it is 30%, and 47% of SARS2 ICU patients are under 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot View Post
    Early enough to demonstrate that one would have had to been psychic in order to lockdown everything sufficiently. That is, unless the CCP and WHO had not been lying as late as Jan 14th (no evidence of human to human transmission).
    So HK and SK are a bunch of clairvoyants?

Quote Originally Posted by huckbucket View Post
    You'd have to point me to what they said. I'm not following this shitshow.

I also am not sure what this is referring to as I have made 4 posts in a week and in this thread that's 20 thread pages going by and I had not paid attention to any.

if it's referring to me as I posted earlier here this week that it was noted in new York that hiding in your house avoids nothing as many of its new patients got it at home, then yes; I did figure out about april 1st that lockdown would stop no spread as it had been to places like montana by then.

luckily less than 1% of population are infected and less than 1 thousands of a percent die; good thing we are bringing on a depression for it.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Good thing the thread title was changed. I guess it could be changed now to include France, but that sort of fucks up Ripz and the rest of the bleach drinkers theory that this is all to be blamed on China.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot View Post
    You'd have to point me to what they said. I'm not following this shitshow.

Point being that HK and SK had as much advanced warning as we did. Their culture and leaders were the keys to success.

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 10.58.04 AM.png 
Views:	83 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	327708

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 10.58.26 AM.png 
Views:	80 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	327707
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 10.58.58 AM.png 
Views:	131 
Size:	105.2 KB 
ID:	327706  

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    I also am not sure what this is referring to as I have made 4 posts in a week and in this thread that's 20 thread pages going by and I had not paid attention to any.

if it's referring to me as I posted earlier here this week that it was noted in new York that hiding in your house avoids nothing as many of its new patients got it at home, then yes; I did figure out about april 1st that lockdown would stop no spread as it had been to places like montana by then.

luckily less than 1% of population are infected and less than 1 thousands of a percent die; good thing we are bringing on a depression for it.
    Wait ... how many people are infected in the US?

Point being that HK and SK had as much advanced warning as we did. Their culture and leaders were the keys to success.

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 10.58.58 AM.png 
Views:	131 
Size:	105.2 KB 
ID:	327706

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 10.58.26 AM.png 
Views:	80 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	327707
    dont forget Taiwan - also a success

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

I love how the idiots self identify. Hint: those are countries that controlled the virus, even tho they had no idea it was around in December like Ripzot way stating. Another hint: they are both Asian Tiger nations.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...999v1.full.pdf

See figure 3 for hazard ratios associated with a variety of demographics. Cheat sheet: a HR of 2 means you're twice as likely to die than the control. BIG study.

Fig 2 is also pretty important.

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 10.36.26 AM.png 
Views:	88 
Size:	368.2 KB 
ID:	327703
    You keep coming here and posting fucking science man. Just stop it. Stop it. We already have ripzot and debased providing us with plenty of speculation. We don’t need you peer reviewed science shit.

If you wonder what cultural differences can do, look at this photo from Hong Kong in 2012, almost a decade after SARS-CoV 1. They were ready for this, like Taiwan and SK. The rest of us weren´t....

Name:	SDC13237.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	975.6 KB 
ID:	327709

Quote Originally Posted by Casey E View Post
    If you wonder what cultural differences can do, look at this photo from Hong Kong in 2012, almost a decade after SARS-CoV 1. They were ready for this, like Taiwan and SK. The rest of us weren´t....
    Thanks. I'd argue that the US is NOT capable of doing any of this. It's just incompatible with our culture despite it being the fastest path to economic recovery.

Only in Trump America can a global pandemic be political. Good job Fox News and Red-Hatters, job well done!

It's only the old, sick, weak and frail...no biggie. Baby Jeebus says it's how you do it!

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    I had not paid attention to any.

if it's referring to me as I posted earlier here
    It's a long thread so here's a quick summary for you: no one is paying any attention to what you post here because it was already obvious you weren't paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    I love how the idiots self identify. Hint: those are countries that controlled the virus, even tho they had no idea it was around in December like Ripzot way stating. Another hint: they are both Asian Tiger nations.

You keep coming here and posting fucking science man. Just stop it. Stop it. We already have ripzot and debased providing us with plenty of speculation. We don’t need you peer reviewed science shit.
    Cokehead Punani doesn’t realize that science is a method not the opinions of a group of people wearing lab coats.

Now get back to work making sloooy joes you fucking lunchlady.

Friday was pizza day when I was in school, thoughts?
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Casey E View Post
    Not just boomers were doomed by Trump, 20% or so of the dead are under 60. In Chile, it is 30%, and 47% of SARS2 ICU patients are under 60.
    Ok, then. Boomers AND fatties. See the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6915e3.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by CDC
    During March 1–30, underlying medical conditions and symptoms at admission were reported through COVID-NET for approximately 180 (12.1%) hospitalized adults (Table); 89.3% had one or more underlying conditions. The most commonly reported were hypertension (49.7%), obesity (48.3%), chronic lung disease (34.6%), diabetes mellitus (28.3%), and cardiovascular disease (27.8%). Among patients aged 18–49 years, obesity was the most prevalent underlying condition, followed by chronic lung disease (primarily asthma) and diabetes mellitus. Among patients aged 50–64 years, obesity was most prevalent, followed by hypertension and diabetes mellitus; and among those aged ≥65 years, hypertension was most prevalent, followed by cardiovascular disease and diabetes mellitus.
    Big reason I am 0% worried about getting nailed by it. I have an immune system that's actually worth a shit. Thankful that our family's always been really healthy. For those who aren't, maybe it's time to skip the Oreos, Lil' Debbies, Ding Dongs and potato chips next time they're at the grocery store.

For real. Even with all this going on, I still continuously see obese people in muumuus at the grocery store riding their motorized scooters and loading up on nothing but junk food. Boggles the mind. WAY more important than mask wearing, perhaps people should all start taking measures to boost their immune systems. Starting with not eating like shit. Then perhaps getting some exercise. How bout that? ROCKET SCIENCE!!! That's a key component about beating COVID that I'm not really hearing jack about for some strange reason. In fact, endlessly sheltering in place is the WORST thing you can do for your immune system. We need sun. We need exercise. We need good nutrition. And sure, social distancing and everything else we're doing. But we can't forget the other things we should be doing for our own bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Friday was pizza day when I was in school, thoughts?
    Groupthink would lead one to think pizza day the best lunch day.

Those who disagree will be forever chastised.

Personally- I liked taco day.

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    Groupthink would lead one to think pizza day the best lunch day.

Those who disagree will be forever chastised.

Personally- I liked taco day.
    It's obviously Sloppy Joe day.

https://youtu.be/J4v0YXXLAMk

I grew up in Massachusetts, no meat on Fridays, thoughts?
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by AustinFromSA View Post
    Ok, then. Boomers AND fatties. See the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6915e3.htm

Big reason I am 0% worried about getting nailed by it. I have an immune system that's actually worth a shit. Thankful that our family's always been really healthy. For those who aren't, maybe it's time to skip the Oreos, Lil' Debbies, Ding Dongs and potato chips next time they're at the grocery store.

For real. Even with all this going on, I still continuously see obese people in muumuus at the grocery store riding their motorized scooters and loading up on nothing but junk food. Boggles the mind. WAY more important than mask wearing, perhaps people should all start taking measures to boost their immune systems. Starting with not eating like shit. Then perhaps getting some exercise. How bout that? ROCKET SCIENCE!!! That's a key component about beating COVID that I'm not really hearing jack about for some strange reason. In fact, endlessly sheltering in place is the WORST thing you can do for your immune system. We need sun. We need exercise. We need good nutrition. And sure, social distancing and everything else we're doing. But we can't forget the other things we should be doing for our own bodies.
    So you are also 0% worried about getting corona and transmitting it. Got it.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi