Page 743 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 ... LastLast
Results 18,551 to 18,575 of 41810
    Trump officials deflect blame for US death toll, escalate reopening push

(CNN)Two of President Donald Trump's top officials are now pointing the finger at the administration's own scientists and Americans' pre-existing health conditions to explain the country's world-leading Covid-19 death toll.

Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar suggested Sunday that underlying health conditions, including among minorities, were one reason for the high American death toll -- nearly 90,000 as of Sunday evening. And Trump trade adviser Peter Navarro added the government's own Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to its list of scapegoats alongside China and the Obama administration.

...Azar appeared to indicate that the inequities in the US health system, especially involving minorities, were to blame for the level of fatalities in the United States and said the administration had forged a "historic result" in preventing the pandemic from overwhelming the capacity of hospitals.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

https://youtu.be/VFyKkopIbNY

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E0A54309-AAB0-49D0-A2E9-767F079D72E6.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	866.1 KB 
ID:	328865

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    How many powerful men have come up behind you in public, a man your career depends on, and grabbed your shoulders, leaned in, and smelled your hair? Fucking creepy.

He has just cancelled out the entire MeToo movement. It's amazing to watch. Al Franken shakes his head.
    aint nobody cancelled any movement let alone in a bullshit alarmist entirety
    most each and everyone of us every damn day interacts with them too and its
    that second to minute to hours to days and what we do in those that matters
    thread and you needs sum double j to the c

hug n kiss em if ya got em
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

jgb@etree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    You should do some reading. In his entire career one woman ONE claims he pushed her up against a wall in a public concourse in the US capitol bldg. reached under her skirt and fingered her. Really? I think not.

Maybe something did happen to her and maybe in her mind it was him but after the reports I've read and the statements of 78 former staffers interviewed by PBS I'm convinced what she believes happened didn't.
    Lol. One man talks about grabbing women by the pussy and the left goes INSANE. Then it comes to light that a leftist, who is a known creepy handsy molester type ACTUALLY GRABS A WOMAN BY THE PUSSY, yet there is zero outrage. Mostly denial and attempted justification.

Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    Lol. One man talks about grabbing women by the pussy and the left goes INSANE. Then it comes to light that a leftist, who is a known creepy handsy molester type ACTUALLY GRABS A WOMAN BY THE PUSSY, yet there is zero outrage. Mostly denial and attempted justification.
    As opposed to the many proven sexual assaults by Trump? Come on man.
    Also, right vs left isn't accurate anymore, as it's more Trump cronies vs anyone who doesn't want the country to burn to the ground. Other than "screw poor people" there's zero ideological consistency in the Republican party these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Eat it Back Seat Bunny! I have more post lift spinning days touring than you got total all season. Will likely tour more vert than you got riding the chairs before I am done as well.

Pic-o-my work from the day before biatch! Fun in the sun!

Attachment 328856
    thanks 4 stokes
    ullr bless that puffery that i share with intellectuals and danny ditch diggers
    never sucks of such
    and

poundkeybirds4bunnys
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Last Saturday, skiing is fun!

Gonna double down on fun pics to counter the poliass shit posts.
    You’re just trolling. Give it a rest.
    Projecting a million dead in Africa this summer.
    China xi just announced he would let multi nation inquiry in.
    If you can’t deal with the fact this is a world event that people want to talk about, don’t click the thread.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	458F49BC-2F45-4A23-A35E-FF33F897C8FC.png 
Views:	90 
Size:	426.6 KB 
ID:	328870

Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot View Post

https://youtu.be/VFyKkopIbNY

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk
    The world is dumber from having watched that. Uggh. Kaplan is the only saving grace in that vid. Everything else is fluff. From nasal and room temp vaccines to 11M doses per month in VLPs grown from plants. Please.

jgb@etree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    As opposed to the many proven sexual assaults by Trump? Come on man.
    Also, right vs left isn't accurate anymore, as it's more Trump cronies vs anyone who doesn't want the country to burn to the ground. Other than "screw poor people" there's zero ideological consistency in the Republican party these days.
    Fine whataboutism, but I was talking about gropey grandpa joe abusing the power of his elected public office and sexually assaulting his intern by sticking his fingers into her without consent. Why are you such a pro-rape, pro-sexual assualt, anti #MeToo misogynist?

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

Move this thread
    Or
    Start giving people warnings/timeouts

Early vaccine trials encouraging, some inside baseball with the new drug czar:

http://archive.is/J3rjH

Sidenotes for JGBunny on Tara McCabe:

Shifting stories from a lifetime of grifting: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ntances-260771
    PBS interviews with 74 staffers: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...es-allegations

The politics aren't any worse than the racism on my random clicks previously, shrug
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Move this thread
    Or
    Start giving people warnings/timeouts
    If this thread is moved then the next in line thread would be the coffee commiseration thread. You gonna move that one too?

The solution is just for people to quit trolling. It’s not that hard to comprehend that this is serious shit and it’s worthy of convo.

The constant calls to move the thread are doing nothing other than encouraging the people who live to argue.

I think the most entertaining thing to come out of the last couple pages is that there are still people who think there will be an election this fall, or ever again, in this country. That shit is done without a civil war. I have a better chance of winning the lottery without buying a ticket than there is of a presidential election being held this fall. There won't be a president again in our lifetimes who isn't a relative of Trump.

the only thing you have control of was pulling your head outta yur lame ass and changing the title
    keep patting yourself on the took 400 pages back
    kudos on owning yur fail
    now shut the fuck up and accept the new norms

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    The solution is just for people to quit trolling.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(sigh)

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    I think the most entertaining thing to come out of the last couple pages is that there are still people who think there will be an election this fall, or ever again, in this country. That shit is done without a civil war. I have a better chance of winning the lottery without buying a ticket than there is of a presidential election being held this fall. There won't be a president again in our lifetimes who isn't a relative of Trump.
    you sound sure enough to make a wager. i like gambling on politics. you game?

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Hey man, I yelled at timberridge for trolling you, so carry your weight, yo.
    Politics and economics is part of this, but there don’t need to be flame wars.
    In a thread of mostly morons arguing with morons linking articles of dubious origin, it's good to know there are people like yourself with a set of balls who defend and uphold the virtues of the PR. Even if he won't say it, I know Benny appreciates this.

Edit: Wait, you yelled at me? Goddammit, I take all that back then.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

It would have to come to a war as the constitution is very clear on elections. They cannot be set aside. If no election is held the sitting president and vice president are no longer recognized and the next in line takes office. That's president Pelosi to you! Check and mate.

Donald Trump would have to overthrow the government to remain in office. Ain't going to happen.
    Last edited by KQ; 05-18-2020 at 08:55 AM.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

That was from April 28, some tracks of mine the day before, post #18576 was from a May 9th storm and this was this Monday after 9" summit.
    Think it is down to corn harvest now as the weather has shifted this week, but going to keep at it.

Watching Chapelle on Com Central and they just did the Howard Dean bit, lol.

RIP Charlie

A++ on the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Trump officials deflect blame for US death toll, escalate reopening push

(CNN)Two of President Donald Trump's top officials are now pointing the finger at the administration's own scientists and Americans' pre-existing health conditions to explain the country's world-leading Covid-19 death toll.
    Who will be today's contestant on "The Blame Game?"

I have enjoyed this thread, and learned a lot, in spite of it being 1/3 petty bickering, and 1/3 irrelevant tangents and humor on the subject. Being free form with no real rules, it also gives useful insight to the internal conflicts and social interaction dynamics in the USA, away from mainstream media. At least in the subclass of outdoorsy snowflake worshippers (of which I am one)...

That said, the visceral hatred for others opinions some have displayed is perturbing. There will be no way out of this disaster if that continues folks.

Stay informed, stay safe, be polite.

Quote Originally Posted by Casey E View Post
    I have enjoyed this thread, and learned a lot, in spite of it being 1/3 petty bickering, and 1/3 irrelevant tangents and humor on the subject. Being free form with no real rules, it also gives useful insight to the internal conflicts and social interaction dynamics in the USA, away from mainstream media. At least in the subclass of outdoorsy snowflake worshippers (of which I am one)...

That said, the visceral hatred for others opinions some have displayed is perturbing. There will be no way out of this disaster if that continues folks.

Stay informed, stay safe, be polite.

If there's anything to learn from this thread: 80% of posts can be distilled into: I'm right because orange man bad. Once you get past that the name-calling can be pretty entertaining.

In the spirit of detente, you can still shove that bullshit up your ass Deeb.