Page 1064 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 ... LastLast
Results 26,576 to 26,600 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonder_River View Post
    You dropped this stupid crap in here and let mofro and others clean up. God, you are a dipshit.
    I sometimes go to thehill.com and they have a paid sidebar that ‘looks’ like articles on their site but in this case was a list of shitty Newsmax nut job right winger articles. Anyway it was amusing to see Austin’s nugget there along with other disinformation articles.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    This fictional monologue seems more and more accurate as time goes by...

FKNA
    Bullet, meet bone.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    This fictional monologue seems more and more accurate as time goes by...
    It sure as hell has not gotten less accurate.

America! Where all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the children are above average.....

Quote Originally Posted by simple View Post
    When facts are misconstrued as "fake news" our freedom of speech has already begun to be lost. When textbooks are rewritten to clean up history and incorporate religious ideas like creationism we have already lost our freedom. Our actual response to Covid19 has already been revised for the 2020 election and people believe it as fact. We are not free as you think.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/culture/...r-hoax/616309/

Do You Speak Fox?

Don’t know if has been posted, and nothing surprising yet very disturbing, Still a great article about those that live in that alternative world and the propaganda messaging being fed to their masses.

We haven't talked buying masks lately - Mambe now has many new colors:

So does Starks

Last edited by KQ; 09-16-2020 at 09:12 PM.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

I wonder how those^^ will do come winter time with goggle. I’m generally nose out with a buff and goggles in the winter because of goggle fogging. So that’ll need to change.

I’m curious about the livinguard masks for general use.
    https://livinguard.com/

I was sporting a contractor-level n95 (exhaust port) under my cotton mask last weekend while running errands because our aqi was 300+. While I was at the hardware store with that set up and being dumbfounded (as always) by the volume of maskless peeps (including employees), I realized that I was sporting another level of self protection. If shit’s still bad this winter (likely), I’ll definitely be sporting that system while carpooling to the ski hill or trailhead.

Quote Originally Posted by bodywhomper View Post
    I wonder how those^^ will do come winter time with goggle. I’m generally nose out with a buff and goggles in the winter because of goggle fogging. So that’ll need to change.

I’m curious about the livinguard masks for general use.
    https://livinguard.com/

I was sporting a contractor-level n95 (exhaust port) under my cotton mask last weekend while running errands because our aqi was 300+. While I was at the hardware store with that set up and being dumbfounded (as always) by the volume of maskless peeps (including employees), I realized that I was sporting another level of self protection. If shit’s still bad this winter (likely), I’ll definitely be sporting that system while carpooling to the ski hill or trailhead.
    This is interesting. Don't think any of the ones I have contains poisonous chemicals:

The mask does not leach poisonous chemicals found treatments applied to other masks.

I see they make both a value and no value mask. Isn't a value a no-no?

Last edited by KQ; 09-16-2020 at 10:41 PM.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Slight thread drift, but is the new flu vaccine available in your town yet?
    Just curious.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Slight thread drift, but is the new flu vaccine available in your town yet?
    Just curious.
    Yes. Has been since last month. I plan to get mine next week.

Speaking of middle-age maladies, I’m gonna get a shingles vaccine while I’m at it...
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    This is interesting. Don't think any of the ones I have contains poisonous chemicals:

The mask does not leach poisonous chemicals found treatments applied to other masks.

I see they make both a value and no value mask. Isn't a value a no-no?

I think the valve masks are no go w/o something over the valve.

I think their deal is that they remove a large portion of virus that we may be inhaling from others. I’m not sure if the ones that you’re posting are doing claiming to do that. Maybe there are some masks that are doing that, idk.

Personally, (before the smoke got super bad) I’ve been wearing a more simple multi layer cotton mask with a nose wire thing. My volunteer gig at the ski hill (and the carpool) will be increasing my potential exposure and possibly exposure of my carpool passengers if I’m infected.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    He probably means care about it and vote accordingly, something crazy like that.
    Will that really fix the totally broken political system?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TGR Forums mobile app

In downtown Nashville we have a problem of too few cases. Darn...

The coronavirus cases on lower Broadway may have been so low that the mayor’s office and the metro health department decided to keep it secret.Emails between the mayor’s senior advisor and the health department reveal only a partial picture. But what they reveal is disturbing.
    The discussion involves the low number of coronavirus cases emerging from bars and restaurants and how to handle that.and most disturbingly how to keep it from the public.
    On June 30th, contact tracing was giving a small view of coronavirus clusters. Construction and nursing homes causing problems more than a thousand cases traced to each category, but bars and restaurants reported just 22 cases.

https://fox17.com/news/local/covid-1...f053MEz6_xNMsE
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Will that really fix the totally broken political system?

Continually voting for people looking to break the government sure hasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    Man I think they're all only out for themselves and their interests. Biden is far from squeaky clean. Career politicians usually aren't

Man I think they're all only out for themselves and their interests. Biden is far from squeaky clean. Career politicians usually aren't

And some are a lot worse than others. I'll take Biden over tRump every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    And some are a lot worse than others. I'll take Biden over tRump every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
    I guess, I just look at it like its a choice between 2 evils. Which one is less "evil"?

I guess, I just look at it like its a choice between 2 evils. Which one is less "evil"?
    The one that didn't facilitate the deaths of 200,000+ Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Speaking of middle-age maladies, I’m gonna get a shingles vaccine while I’m at it...
    schedule a day off after the shot and booster, you're going to feel yucky.

WTF...

Clear choice. Some people are blind to it.

j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

The fact that you even have to ask that question at this juncture is absolutely mind-boggling. Regardless of who wins this election, we really are fucked.