Page 176 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by powpig View Post
    Pretty much the first time the original is from China and the copy is from Milan.

And now a word from the down under:
    I like how it is poorly voice dubbed like every Chinese movie ever made. Bravo!
    watch out for snakes

So I have a friend who got it from US patient zero at the Biogen conference (and thankfully skipped the ski trip this year)
    Came out of it with nothing more than a low grade fever.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

That’s not really the issue, did he sit next to an elderly person on a plane somewhere?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    That’s not really the issue, did he sit next to an elderly person on a plane somewhere?
    Why would he take a plane to his job at the nursing home?

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    as I was buying apples yesterday a woman walked up next to me, licked her finger to open her bag and started pawing through the apples. Ugh.
    The companies that feed America brace for labor shortages and worry about restocking stores as coronavirus pandemic intensifies:

“The issue is: Grocery stores are essentially giant petri dishes,” Maharaj said. “You have a lot of people touching a lot of food.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...e-coronavirus/

was the plane on a conveyor belt ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Corona and chill.

Sweet, I have a choice tonight, UFC or Liga MX. I'm thinking I may be a Puebla fan but just didn't realize it until now.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    Why would he take a plane to his job at the nursing home?
    Have you seen the twelve monkeys?

This plan doesn’t work if you don’t get on a plane
    . . .

Secret to West Virginia success

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    So I have a friend who got it from US patient zero at the Biogen conference (and thankfully skipped the ski trip this year)
    Came out of it with nothing more than a low grade fever.

second.

that's what is going to happen to most, but the whole country is going to freak out until it realizes that, my wild ass guess is 2 more weeks of freak out before enough stories come out of those who had it and recovered well.

then, people will still be mostly private and quarantined but the country will start moving.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

France and Spain now on lockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    second.

that's what is going to happen to most, but the whole country is going to freak out until it realizes that, my wild ass guess is 2 more weeks of freak out before enough stories come out of those who had it and recovered well.

then, people will still be mostly private and quarantined but the country will start moving.
    But the others will die. So...let's not have that

Got an email from our execs last night. They said they understood that schools are closed and we should use the weekend to find
    friends, family, and neighbors to watch the kids. They also mentioned that if you use up your sick time now then you’ll be fucked when you get sick. Luckily for me I can do about 90% of my job from home and they’ll have no clue. The sad thing is that with just a little foresight they could have had probably 60% of the staff wfh.

Here's the message of the day:

It's not about you. You'll be fine. It's about that one person who is in the small percentage, high risk category, who can't get sick right now. Can't get sick right now because the hospitals can't treat everyone all at once. Again, It's not about you. You'll be fine, but you can get other people sick.

Quote Originally Posted by alias_rice View Post
    Got an email from our execs last night. They said they understood that schools are closed and we should use the weekend to find
    friends, family, and neighbors to watch the kids. They also mentioned that if you use up your sick time now then you’ll be fucked when you get sick. Luckily for me I can do about 90% of my job from home and they’ll have no clue. The sad thing is that with just a little foresight they could have had probably 60% of the staff wfh.
    Do you work for the Trumps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Do you work for the Trumps?
    Haha. Not quite that bad. But our CEO did laugh at me on Tuesday when I didn’t shake his hand.

Haha. Not quite that bad. But our CEO did laugh at me on Tuesday when I didn’t shake his hand.
    Cough in his face next time and see if he still laughs.

Sounds like this fucktard has not "adjusted" yet to this new reality. A lot of people aren't quite woke yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    Here's the message of the day:

It's not about you. You'll be fine. It's about that one person who is in the small percentage, high risk category, who can't get sick right now. Can't get sick right now because the hospitals can't treat everyone all at once. Again, It's not about you. You'll be fine, but you can get other people sick.
    I'm so sick of people saying this. If I'm not sick I'm going wherever the fuck I want when I want. It's not selfish. They want people to think that everyone is a carrier. IT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT.

"Stay at home, be careful....better safe than sorry, cancel everything, lock your doors, be afraid, stay inside.......sanitize your hands every 5min, wear a mask, don't touch your face......the boogey virus man is out there! But don't worry! We take care if it all......just sit and wait, keep watching the news, wait for our newest updates of "infection statistics", death tolls, and what we say "confirmed" cases are based on a test that is actually completely useless......no, forget that, don't question it!...don't EVER question the numbers or anything we say...... we'll bring the cure soon....as you will willingly stand in line to get the shot, begging for it,....as we tell you what to do to keep you safe and clean and healthy! Trust us! We only want your best, nothing but the best. We are here for you! Do not ever question us. Trust us! We know what is best for you. Your health is most important to us!

Sincerely,
    Your government and official health advisors and experts courtesy of the CDC, WHO, pharmaceutical medical cartel and brainwashed doctors courtesy of controlled institutionalized "medical education" sponsored by the pharmaceutical industry." -Bernhard Guenther

All about people, what about the THINGS????

I find it odd that all anyone is talking about is measures to limit person to person transmission via social distancing for a virus that can live for days in a surface when we are living in a time and place where millions of packages are flying from all over the world delivered to our doorsteps, with no controls or limits in them.

People are likely shopping even more online now that going to public areas is deemed risky.

I thought of this as I was unpacking numerous hughe packages of Land Cruiser parts that arrived yesterday from the UAE.

Scary to think about, what can/ must be done?

Quote Originally Posted by SkiCougar View Post
    second.

keep sticking your head in the sand.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

Quote Originally Posted by BGnight View Post
    BULLSHIT.
    The chemtrails finally got you, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.