Page 778 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 ... LastLast
Results 19,426 to 19,450 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    A local TV station took a poll and the results were 57% objected to masks because it took away their right to choose.
    I wonder how many of them want to take away women's "right to choose?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Yup. Where you stand depends on where you sit.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    over 85% at least - the hypocrisy runs deep with the freedumb crowd

That's the rub isn't it? This virus seems to be a roll of the dice. Might be mild, might be deadly, might be something in-between. I've seen reports of people who have "recovered" but still can't walk from the front door to the mailbox 6weeks later and then there is the question of lasting damage.

Until we know more about this virus or at least have a therapy catching it is a chance I don't want to take - I'm not one for Russian roulette so I wear a mask and SD. Seems a no-brainer to me which is why I don't understand how the simple act of wearing a mask is such a big deal. I don't like getting sick no matter what the disease so I generally do all I can to mitigate.

A local TV station took a poll and the results were 57% objected to masks because it took away their right to choose.
    Exactly. Why the fuck is wearing a mask and SD that hard? The majority of this country are self entitled assholes and this crisis has really reinforced that.

Cicada invasion coming! 2020 Fuck Yeah!!!!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mil...nXB?ocid=ientp
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Exactly. Why the fuck is wearing a mask and SD that hard? The majority of this country are self entitled assholes and this crisis has really reinforced that.
    What’s an SD?

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Cicada invasion coming! 2020 Fuck Yeah!!!!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mil...nXB?ocid=ientp
    Saw that and was wondering if that was a really bad thing. We don't get then here.

What do they do?
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

That's my take. This is easy as shit and doubly so when everyone else is doing it. People just can't pause for a minute and realize - it's not all about fucking you.

Further, its not going to practical to shut down everything forever and that was never the point. Just do things a little different than before - wear a mask, avoid large gathering and social distance when possible. Maybe stagger some shopping and school routines- have more things by appointment. Bring in some regular testing and a blueprint to follow when there's a local outbreak or even just a household w/ a positive. But no....we have to be entirely inflexible because muh ritez are being unfrindged.

Saw that and was wondering if that was a really bad thing. We don't get then here.

What do they do?
    They feed on sap of crop plants like fruit trees and some crops like sugar cane. Not a big issue most of the time, but like any insect epidemic....

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Thanks for sharing this. Dude does a pretty good job. I look forward to watching more of his vids.
    He's very good at explaining physiology in an intuitive way. If you go back a bit in his episodes, you can see where the gradual realization came from that ace2 receptors being blocked leads to increased angiotensin 11, an increase in oxidation and so on leading to thrombosis. He's dug up a lot of research from the last 20 years that fills in a lot of the puzzle.

You'll also find some interesting stuff on the benefits of "forest bathing" and wim hoff style cold shower method for bolstering your innate immune system. That's a bit more out there, but still has some scientific validity it appears.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    "Covid will go down as the biggest false flag in history"

With over 100,000 crisis actors! And counting.

Dumbshit wanker indeed.
    Wow. Talk about not understand what a false flag is. Dumb shit indeed

This is a more than usually bad coronavirus, that kills real people that are old, and the media whipped it into a frenzy.
    That’s not a false flag. Unless you think the US released it on our own soil.
    Or maybe they did . . . .
    . . .

At this point it seems like more of a "you can't tell me what to do!" thing. Most of these people must know in their hearts that these measures make sense, they just feel obligated to rebel.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonder_River View Post
    He's very good at explaining physiology in an intuitive way. If you go back a bit in his episodes, you can see where the gradual realization came from that ace2 receptors being blocked leads to increased angiotensin 11, an increase in oxidation and so on leading to thrombosis. He's dug up a lot of research from the last 20 years that fills in a lot of the puzzle.
    Yeah, the clip he posted yesterday sure makes some strong points.

https://youtu.be/PlUFibXtDxQ

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    At this point it seems like more of a "you can't tell me what to do!" thing. Most of these people must know in their hearts that these measures make sense, they just feel obligated to rebel.
    Like a petulant 4 year-old.

Quote Originally Posted by KenJongIll View Post
    What’s an SD?
    Social distancing

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by happytimefunbox View Post
    This excerpt from a US Supreme Court ruling needs reposting for those that think vaccines, masks and similar measures violate their freedumz.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacobson_v._Massachusetts

What do they do?
    they hum
    and they're crunchy to step on
    they also get in your hair (if you have any)
    but
    basically just make a noise for a few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by muted View Post
    The governments response, in March, made me think about buying a handgun, as I quickly realized I've been trusting the government too much to handle a crisis. The irony is amusing, a pro-gun Republican government is failing so bad it's making liberals buy guns, I know. As for the specific 'why' would I think to buy one, I didn't know if my neighborhood was gonna go all hunger games with people losing their jobs and home burglaries then going up. Especially worried about drug addicts who lose their jobs. The wife also asked for me to buy a gun, but after I thought about i more, I said no and just got some mace so she feels better. Home burglaries have gone down since COVID, surprisingly, and car break-ins have gone up, but I'm not gonna shoot someone for breaking in to my car.

I'd still consider a handgun in the future, I've always been pro handgun without owning one, I've just never needed one. So that doesn't explain everyone buying guns because of COVID, but I'm sure fear has influenced most of them.
    Maybe the administration allowed the virus to spread knowing it would open a new market to gun sales that allows the gun lobby to give them more money for campaigning this fall. Pretty smart move until your base starts to die.

Quote Originally Posted by BCMtnHound View Post
    They feed on sap of crop plants like fruit trees and some crops like sugar cane. Not a big issue most of the time, but like any insect epidemic....
    And make a shit ton of noise. A swarm sounds like everyone in town decided to mow their lawns at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Wow. Talk about not understand what a false flag is. Dumb shit indeed.
    Ok, what makes this a false flag in your view? I'm not following your argument. I am familiar with the phrase and know the definition, but it seems you think COVID-19 is a "false flag".
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by steepconcrete View Post
    I’m not trying to discount the real dangers involved. Many of the precautions were necessary and worked.

But nevertheless Covid will go down as the biggest false flag in history. It has completely brainwashed the vast majority of the populace.

No need for violence when you can use propaganda.
    When I read this, I better understand how Hitler had followers until the end.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    NM--50% of Covid cases are Native American. 11% of the population. Heard on the PBS news last night.
    Some Native tribes have high incidences of obesity. Don't know about the New Mexico tribes, but a number of my Ute neighbors are a bit on the plus side.

Quote Originally Posted by Bozo T. Clown View Post
    I guess that I'll pin my hopes on the self-amplifying RNA, and chimpanzee adenovirus vector vaccines. Not a big fan of the spike protein grown in insect cells.
    What a curious statement. You'll pin your hopes on an unproven therapy /prophylactic, a technology that, to date and ton my actual knowledge, has never received approval, but you choose to eschew a proven vaccine route that has been demonstrated, repeatedly, to be both safe and efficacious in several indications. Why is this so?
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    NM--50% of Covid cases are Native American. 11% of the population. Heard on the PBS news last night.
    Many 1st Nations communities and reservations early on took the position of closing their communities to any outsiders here in BC. Many exist on main highways, and the handmade signs saying no stopping/visiting the community as you enter the community boundaries are not subtle. Their main reason stated is that they are still working hard to recover their oral history and culture from their elders and COVID19's propensity to impact the elderly would severely impact this. I haven't seen data on COVID19 impacts yet, but I can respect their concern. To read your news regarding NM 1st Nation's impacts certainly lends credit to their argument.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 7.43.45 PM.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	346.8 KB 
ID:	329834
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Their parents might be - or their parent's friends - or people they come into contact with that have diabetes....but really though fuck them because the 'conomy. Life is sacred if it's an unwanted unborn baby that no redpill bible thumper will look after once it's born (bootstraps and all that) but granny has to die alone in a hospital because I need a tattoo and it's not too much trouble for me to pack my bazooka but hells no I ain't wearing no mask.

Make all grandmothers die alone! MAGA
    Easily one of my favorite arguments.

At what point did someone start believing the stupid fucks, who can't be inconvenienced with a condom for 3 minutes of "pleasure", would ever put on a mask to save grandma.