Page 1372 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 ... LastLast
Results 34,276 to 34,300 of 41810
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Knock on wood, I'm glad this hasn't happened yet:

Attachment 369968

Because I'm sure it isn't good.
    Well, that’s the impression that I get.

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

Chile = ugh

Unless there is a data error, it looks like my county, which includes truckee, will have heavier restrictions/lockdown starting in a week and a half. This is based on the new cases reported so far this week. I’m not sure how the rest of CA is doing. Many business owners in my area that have potential for super-spreader type activities, like gyms, bars, and restaurants, have been ignoring all restrictions and there’s been no enforcement.

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    Im not an infected, I've just never been tested.
    I'd like to think that if I was I would pass.

Sent from my SM-G988B using TGR Forums mobile app
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Read it
    I double dog dare ya

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/03/...preader-event/

Sharyl is an amazing and honest reporter.
    Remember her from real news shows, back when we had real news.
    What the fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    Im not an infected, I've just never been tested.
    I'd like to think that if I was I would pass.

Sent from my SM-G988B using TGR Forums mobile app
    There but for the grace go I.

Not unappreciated. Ben Carr and Spicy McHaggis approve.

So some fuck head walks into my workplace the other day. There's two sets of double doors so we can get a good look at the antimask trash and prepare ourselves before we have to confront them (county mask mandate still in effect). I ask him if he needs a disposable mask and he grudgingly says yes. He proceeds to dick nose and then pull it down below his mouth to talk. He was selling some Covid air purifier bull shit and wanted to talk to someone about selling it to us.

Listen you dumb mother fucker. We have been reopened for almost a year now with zero transmission in customers or employees. We don't need your fucking bull shit snake oil. Just put a fucking mask on or better yet shove your snake oil air purifier up your ass. Either way GTFO.

What kind of dumb shit "business man" thinks ignoring the rules of a business is going to get him the sale?

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post
    So some fuck head walks into my workplace the other day. There's two sets of double doors so we can get a good look at the antimask trash and prepare ourselves before we have to confront them (county mask mandate still in effect). I ask him if he needs a disposable mask and he grudgingly says yes. He proceeds to dick nose and then pull it down below his mouth to talk. He was selling some Covid air purifier bull shit and wanted to talk to someone about selling it to us.

Listen you dumb mother fucker. We have been reopened for almost a year now with zero transmission in customers or employees. We don't need your fucking bull shit snake oil. Just put a fucking mask on or better yet shove your snake oil air purifier up your ass. Either way GTFO.

What kind of dumb shit "business man" thinks ignoring the rules of a business is going to get him the sale?
    Trumptards, thats who.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

Pulling down the mask to talk drives me crazy. Do you see me talking back at you without doing that? How am I so magical?
    focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustonen View Post
    Pulling down the mask to talk drives me crazy. Do you see me talking back at you without doing that? How am I so magical?
    You use magnets?

Quote Originally Posted by concretejungle View Post

Was he wearing a blue shirt and holding a pillow?

Solid rant btw.

Made a quick run into Oregon this morning. Stopped to get gas on the way to the feed store - no masks on clerks or customers at either stop except for one guy who was working outside in the feed barn.

Gas station attendent seemed to make a point to get real close when I opened the window to give him my card. Even did some big yawns just for effect. Arse. I had my mask on which I think made him try harder.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by Casey E View Post
    And now most UCI patients are under 60
    You can easily put a positive spin on this. The oldest people in Chile are fully vaccinated, the 50-59 group just started getting shots about two weeks ago so not many of them are fully immune yet (and people in the hospital now likely got covid several weeks ago).

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Made a quick run into Oregon this morning. Stopped to get gas on the way to the feed store - no masks on clerks or customers at either stop except for one guy who was working outside in the feed barn.

Gas station attendent seemed to make a point to get real close when I opened the window to give him my card. Even did some big yawns just for effect. Arse. I had my mask on which I think made him try harder.
    I know you're a lady, however, that's when you need to rip a huge fart. It will get the point across and enforce distance.

Simmer down!

Or just catch him in the chin with the door frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Or just catch him in the chin with the door frame.
    roll up your window as he hands you your card back and drive away--not too fast, just so he has to run a little before you roll the window down and let him go. (and for the next moran who wants to upbraid me for suggesting something so dangerous, it's a joke, KQ would never do that I'm sure, anyone else who would actually do it has already thought of it so I'm not giving anyone ideas, and fuck you.)

There's no jail time with my idea.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    You're gonna give them the idea to send people to jail for ideas now? Irresponsible, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Was he wearing a blue shirt and holding a pillow?

Solid rant btw.
    No.
    Last edited by concretejungle; 04-02-2021 at 07:35 PM.

Got my second Pfizer today. The sense of relief I got on the first poke was significant.
    I feel like I'm over the hump; like life will get back to some semblance of normal soon.

Second shot yesterday. Crazy fever last night. Sweating like crazy. Woke up late but ended up feeling great and even went to work for a long day. So weird. It was way worse than when I actually had Covid but shorter lived.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    depends how bad the fart is.

Neighbors had a kid in college across the country (attending in person). Kid's roommate tested positive, kid tested negative but was going to need to quarantine per school policy - so they decided to fly her back home instead. Two flights with a layover in ORD. Kid tested positive after getting home. I think we'll be avoiding that family for a while (too bad the folks on the planes didn't have that option).

Quote Originally Posted by teledad View Post
    Neighbors had a kid in college across the country (attending in person). Kid's roommate tested positive, kid tested negative but was going to need to quarantine per school policy - so they decided to fly her back home instead. Two flights with a layover in ORD. Kid tested positive after getting home. I think we'll be avoiding that family for a while (too bad the folks on the planes didn't have that option).
    I'm left with two impressions after reading this: first, that humans exist in the numbers we do in spite of our best efforts to sabotage the survival of the species, and second, we do not deserve to exist in the numbers we do given how stupid we actually are.