Page 1544 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 1549 ... LastLast
Results 38,576 to 38,600 of 41810
    Quick question. How many more people were infected in 2021 than 2020?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2022-01-13 at 17-40-59 COVID Data Tracker.png 
Views:	58 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	401054

And as for MRNA Vaccines: https://publichealth.jhu.edu/2021/th...-mrna-vaccines
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

question - what would it look like without vaccines being available?

🤔 🤯

Quote Originally Posted by NakedShorts View Post

One more thing, does somebody know how long the rest of my vaccines I received as a kid are good for? I may need my boosters.
    have you had a shingles booster?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Riddle me this....
    How effective could the jab be if more people died in 2021 than 2020. We did not even change the shape of the curve. Summer changed the shape of the curve. Remeber 2020 is the no Vaccine year. Also, I am vaxxed, but I do not trust any real efficacy study was done and also, how many other MRNA shots have been used on humans for any length of time?
    Attachment 401050

California Om Vs Delta (why did they not dra the line?)
    Attachment 401051Attachment 401052

One more thing, does somebody know how long the rest of my vaccines I received as a kid are good for? I may need my boosters.
    You think we were as "open" as a society as we were all throughout 2020 and 2021? Also, as the economy reopened the unvaccinated died at a much greater rate. So yeah, the vaccines have been working really well...it just that there are a bunch of idiots not getting vaccinated.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Pretty sure the vaccine efficacy of the zoo/deer population was a complete kludge. Deep state politics.

What would it look like if we pretended that Vaccinated people can't catch it or spread it?
    I'm cool with this, as long as you Kirkwood Bro Brah's stay away from Heavenly when 88 closes- TahoeBc

Quote Originally Posted by Carl_Mega View Post
    Most people I know have caught it from bats. The rest had very loose morals with the promiscuous deer population. I keep telling people, if you are reckless with your genitals at the zoo - bad things are going to happen. Nakedshorts is just writing the things people say in private.
    so, you are friends with the Osborne family?

What would it look like if we pretended that Vaccinated people can't catch it or spread it?
    Let's cut to the chase: what exactly is your point? Your claims. State it very, very clearly.

What would it look like if you fucked off? Asking for a friend.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    have you had a shingles booster?
    I've had shingles. Super fun

Probably a lot like you with your head firmly up your ass. Goodbye.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

How many diphtheria shots have you had in your life? Or polio? Mumps shots? Hepatitis B?

What about your kids - how many separate shots for polio did they get? Measles?

You vaccine experts don’t know this info off the top of your heads?? How can that be?

Look up the “vaccine schedule” in your area. Prepare to have your “3 shots for covid is a lot!” mind blown.

And if you go to the ER for stitches they’re gonna ask you when your last tetanus shot was. And if it’s been awhile they’re gonna recommend you get a tetanus shot.

Shit. How can that be?

And that tetanus vaccine booster you get in the ER? It’s gonna also contain a diphtheria vaccine booster. And a pertussis vaccine booster too.

Vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    How many diphtheria shots have you had in your life? Or polio? Mumps shots? Hepatitis B?

What about your kids - how many separate shots for polio did they get? Measles?

You vaccine experts don’t know this info off the top of your heads?? How can that be?

Look up the “vaccine schedule” in your area. Prepare to have your “3 shots for covid is a lot!” mind blown.

And if you go to the ER for stitches they’re gonna ask you when your last tetanus shot was. And if it’s been awhile they’re gonna recommend you get a tetanus shot.

Shit. How can that be?

And that tetanus vaccine booster you get in the ER? It’s gonna also contain a diphtheria vaccine booster. And a pertussis vaccine booster too.

Vibes.
    I would strongly recommend he not get a tetanus update...roll the dice! It hasn't been studied enough!

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedul...imz/adult.html

That video in the Joe Rogan thread is a great example of a lot of the shit posted in here:

Rogan: here is a fact that concerns me about vaccines

Guest: you’re not considering the bigger picture because if you did you’d see this here fact that puts your concern into better context

Rogan: No. You’re wrong.

Guest: I am not wrong.

Rogan: let’s look it up. Oh! Well…this isn’t exactly what we were talking about…

Guest: No it’s exactly what we were talking about

Rogan: Well….what website is this anyway….it must not be true…. this isn’t what I heard somewhere…

I’m sure the followup from Rogan was “but vaccinated people can catch it too! How many boosters will people need? None of this changes how wrong I was but I gotta deflect from that to something sorta related lest I face my own mistakes.”

I think Dumb+Old and NakedSharts went to the Joe Rogan school of debate

Hey, I finally have some POSITIVE Covid news!

yeah, my test came back positive. Tell me something I don’t know.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    That video in the Joe Rogan thread is a great example of a lot of the shit posted in here:

Rogan: here is a fact that concerns me about vaccines

Guest: you’re not considering the bigger picture because if you did you’d see this here fact that puts your concern into better context

Rogan: No. You’re wrong.

Guest: I am not wrong.

Rogan: let’s look it up. Oh! Well…this isn’t exactly what we were talking about…

Guest: No it’s exactly what we were talking about

Rogan: Well….what website is this anyway….it must not be true…. this isn’t what I heard somewhere…

I’m sure the followup from Rogan was “but vaccinated people can catch it too! How many boosters will people need? None of this changes how wrong I was but I gotta deflect from that to something sorta related lest I face my own mistakes.”

I think Dumb+Old and NakedSharts went to the Joe Rogan school of debate
    Here you go……..
    https://twitter.com/fullcontactmtwf/...415462916?s=21
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    He's talking about Vitamin D, not size D.
    passes the wine spitting test, OG gets the gold star for this one
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Everyone is looking to get into Canada.
    you realize its a constitutional monarchy,

can any of you even spel the words

Sorry mang, weird moment, right? Hang in there. Good excuse to stay in bed a few days. I didn't hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Hey, I finally have some POSITIVE Covid news!
    yeah, my test came back positive. Tell me something I don’t know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Foggy_Goggles View Post
    If I lived in WA, Oft would be my realtor. Seriously.

i don’t know what this means, does your sister want that D or not? Dude was offering to bone down, I think for citizenship, but i’ve never brokered any of these deals before. A russian named Vera inquired if i would get hitched with her for 6k in the east village in 05 but i thought that was a little on the low side having known a few russians and it didn’t come with pelmini, borscht, or any other favors. she found another taker, an indian dude, and is still in nyc till today.
    yeah, you prolly want to stay in the midwest

this one is for Adiron - from the Journal of the American Medical Association yesterday:

Comparison of Self-harm or Overdose Among Adolescents and Young Adults Before vs During the COVID-19 Pandemic

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...OiASpHF61Lrjyo

Question: What was the risk of self-harm or overdose among adolescents and young adults in Ontario, Canada, during the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic compared with the 2 years preceding?

Findings: In this cohort study of 1,690,733 adolescents and young adults in all of Ontario, the rate of self-harm or overdose was lower during than before the pandemic.

Meaning: At least up to mid-2021, the COVID-19 pandemic has not been associated with an excess of self-harm requiring health care among adolescents and young adults.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    yeah, you prolly want to stay in the midwest
    Shit yeah i do want to stay in that place I haven't been to
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    New Zealand and Taiwan are islands.

The US has extremely porous borders.
    Proof that islands are the solution.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Since the start of the pandemic, hospitals have seen more mental health emergencies among kids. Between March and October 2020, the percentage of emergency department visits for children with mental health emergencies rose by 24% for children ages 5-11 and 31% for children ages 12-17.Dec 2021