Page 1138 of 1673 FirstFirst ... 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 ... LastLast
Results 28,426 to 28,450 of 41810
    Right^ no news on a bunch of the other random rat flu group and of course no way to know if any will have extended maladies.

I have a friend that recovered from rat flu in May and was mostly healthy until now, not able to keep any food down, no clear reason according to doctors and tests.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Chris Christie was in the ICU for a week. The White House makes us want to think it was no big deal, but do we really know what any of these people really went through? It was all behind closed doors and intentionally obfuscated.
    This POTUS has told like 15000 lies since he got in, what are the chances he is lying about getting covid or the whitehouse infection OR anything you can think of ?
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    This POTUS has told like 15000 lies since he got in, what are the chances he is lying about getting covid or the whitehouse infection OR anything you can think of ?
    I could see him lying about it, but the fact so many others also got it makes it seems pretty unlikely it was all made up.

well sure but did he really get it ? how much truth was there in the whole thing ?

No reason to fake weakness. We prefer presidents who don't get COVID.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Striker View Post
    Reads post, takes sip of coffee...
    Hah. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Back to covid.....

I just don't get it. There is a super spreader event at the white house and everyone walks away better than if they had a common cold.

You'd never even know the president had it and yet people die. It does make you wonder if it's not as bad as reported.

So confusing.
    It’s as bad as reported. Yes some people get really sick and some die. Some have a mild case or no symptoms. Trump had a full court press with his case, basically they threw everything at him. Christie was in the ICU. Trump may not be spared, he might not have any immunity because of the early and aggressive treatment. His immune system wasn’t allowed to really respond. The Monoclonal antibodies and dex would suppress his normal immune response.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Back to covid.....

I just don't get it. There is a super spreader event at the white house and everyone walks away better than if they had a common cold.

You'd never even know the president had it and yet people die. It does make you wonder if it's not as bad as reported.

So confusing.
    I"m not the best with statistics, but the death rate is around 0.5-1.5% for infections right? Last count I heard was there were about 35-40 infections traced directly to this Supreme Court nomination Super Spreader event. It seems in line with statistical outcomes that no one died. Certainly possible someone could have, but I think the bigger news is how many people were hospitalized from this. Christie, Trump, some head of security, and I think there's another for maybe 4 total hospitalized? That's a 10% hospitalization rate, which leads to the overwhelming of our health resources, and is the true problem with this disease.

Quote Originally Posted by tetzen View Post
    I"m not the best with statistics, but the death rate is around 0.5-1.5% for infections right? Last count I heard was there were about 35-40 infections traced directly to this Supreme Court nomination Super Spreader event. It seems in line with statistical outcomes that no one died. Certainly possible someone could have, but I think the bigger news is how many people were hospitalized from this. Christie, Trump, some head of security, and I think there's another for maybe 4 total hospitalized? That's a 10% hospitalization rate, which leads to the overwhelming of our health resources, and is the true problem with this disease.
    Also, deaths are typically 3-4 weeks removed from infection date, if not longer. Humans are bad at delayed events.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Maybe it was just a standard detox. So now we just have a jonesing prez in the house.

Soccer moms want their dough back
    https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...ties-san-diego

My friend in TN is living in a different world. Last night he posts videos from a full, maskless bar in Nashville, all listening to a live show. Today, posts pics from his son’s soccer tourney with no masks, parents and kids all over each other in celebration after wins, and hoards of people in the background watching. Nary a mask to be seen or any distancing.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    My friend in TN is living in a different world. Last night he posts videos from a full, maskless bar in Nashville, all listening to a live show. Today, posts pics from his son’s soccer tourney with no masks, parents and kids all over each other in celebration after wins, and hoards of people in the background watching. Nary a mask to be seen or any distancing.
    Is Bobby Stanless your friend?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/tru...sure-1.5765323

Polls show 90 % of canadians do not want an unrestricted border

in spite of that^^ here we have more lies from the guy who probably lied about getting Covid

I know of a guy who doesn’t really think the virus is a big deal despite being older and not that healthy. Doesn’t believe we need to change our behavior at all. Keeps visiting with everyone and anyone. Doesn’t believe in masks - thinks it’s a personal choice.

Guess what - he got covid. Big surprise. But now he’s fine.

Is that hard to believe?

If you are in the at risk age and have some health issues and you ignore masking and social distancing and you hang out with lots of people who share your beliefs and behaviors - you’re gonna get covid.

Is it theoretically possible Trump and the GOP faked this? Sure.

Is it likely? No. Not in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Is Bobby Stanless your friend?

No, who’s that?

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    I know of a guy who doesn’t really think the virus is a big deal despite being older and not that healthy. Doesn’t believe we need to change our behavior at all. Keeps visiting with everyone and anyone. Doesn’t believe in masks - thinks it’s a personal choice.

Guess what - he got covid. Big surprise. But now he’s fine.

Is that hard to believe?

If you are in the at risk age and have some health issues and you ignore masking and social distancing and you hang out with lots of people who share your beliefs and behaviors - you’re gonna get covid.

Is it theoretically possible Trump and the GOP faked this? Sure.

Is it likely? No. Not in the slightest.
    Trump is blest.

Fear and Loathing, a Rat Flu Odyssey

That smirk says it all.

That smirk says it all.
    If only there were some sort of voting process to remove that smirk in November

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    If only there weren’t millions of evangelicals willing to ignore that they are being used by a con man who thinks they are idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    My birthday is Nov. 4

I'll either be celebrating or buying a Caribbean island passport.

Quote Originally Posted by Rideski View Post
    Right^ no news on a bunch of the other random rat flu group and of course no way to know if any will have extended maladies.

I have a friend that recovered from rat flu in May and was mostly healthy until now, not able to keep any food down, no clear reason according to doctors and tests.
    Not to mention no contact tracing, because they lacked the expertise w/i the WH to do so. Rejected CDC offer to do it for them.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

If only there weren’t millions of evangelicals willing to ignore that they are being used by a con man who thinks they are idiots.
    Used? He just put a nun on the Supreme Court. Who's using whom?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Used? He just put a nun on the Supreme Court. Who's using whom?
    He’s using them. They’d rather a Protestant evangelical judge be on the SC than a catholic cult member but they’ll hold their nose cause abortion.